Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: [Computex 2010]AMD to show Fusion tomorrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duploxxx View Post
    well the problem is what you believe when you email with some people and certainly when you mention this:

in my correspondence with OhNoes!
    Hold your horses. I don't even know this guy, nor have I received any PMs from him. An admin could probably confirm this; heck, I'm sure he can confirm it himself. I've had no "correspondence" with this guy on any matter or topic. Period. Did it even occur to you this guy could simply be using the wrong word since it appears he is not a Native Speaker of English?

Secondly, I'm glad he seems to have read my posts as they simply state facts, and not some contrived bs. Facts don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoZ View Post
    So we've learned so far:
    1. Intel fanboys hate AMD for no particular reason.
    2. Ontario and Llano might be good chips for their intended purpose.
    If I am a fanboy for stating the obvious (read fact) then I vy for the biggest fanboy on XS. I am not going to be ridiculed into making any false claims about a product. Sorry, gullibility and jumping to conclusions are not particularly two of my fortes.

PS: I await what Kal El has to say about this. Hopefully, he's not one of the AMD bots out to draw blood.

i am sorry, i have read posts...i use translate from Google for some words, it must have been wrong. please i am no hurt, i am sorry. i havened read posts (i was looking for better phrasing before), i thought your posts stood out. please i am no hurt.

i have made error and i punish myself.

Xtreme Addict
    Nice pretending going on there
    Quote Originally Posted by radaja View Post
    so are they launching BD soon or a comic book?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Actually since he is from Krypton he may be using some form of automatic translation device .

Xtremely Retired OC'er
    check my sig and that hardware is 1-2 years same.
    I got no need for new

If any amd cpu can beat mine cpu that im using, for reasonable price, then im buying amd in like 4 years from now(q9550 still lives on top)
    and I havent start to to overclocking it
    Last edited by Nikolasz; 06-10-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: add

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567