Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P34685- Single GTX 480 + ASUS RIIIE

Xtreme Member
    All I know is, this has kept me from buying a Nvidia card... So I really don't buy into the whole RMA thing.. Not blaming you Andre..

One of the big names should release it though and open it up to the community.. Because it has really just put a blackeye on the overclock world..

Andre, It must be nice to get hardware.. Can't spend all the cash to play at the moment.. So Im envious.. lol.. Meant that in a good way..

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Lighten up Bill. The RMA might be a bs argument, but it's not Andre's. He's just the messenger on that one.
    I didn't put the RMA excuse against Andre.
    Sorry if I didn't clarify that, my comment about the RMA lame excuse was meant for the manufacturers and not Andre.

I'm not crazy
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    It's a big joke for you guys, too. I spend 3 weeks to figure it out how to mod this gtx 480 cold slow and also killed 6 cards already. You guys just want to get it for free and fuc(k)ing complaining everywhere.
    Lies, lies, lies. I'm on my 5th card. Does that sound like someones handing me something free? I'm not gonna say whats on my mind right now cause it'll get me banned.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benchzowner View Post
    that is bollocks.
    The chances of killing the card benching is quite the same at -70c and -140c.
    The chances of screwing the card modding it are quite the same as with simple vmodding, and if you're not good at soldering and screw the card up modding it, it's not going to get through an rma because the shop/manufacturer can clearly see that you tried to physically mod the card.
    ++1

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GFDuke View Post
    Lies, lies, lies. I'm on my 5th card. Does that sound like someones handing me something free? I'm not gonna say whats on my mind right now cause it'll get me banned.

Sure, you just want this modding for free here. That's why you are here. Don't you?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammy View Post
    No Saying, but Showing

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sure, you just want this modding for free here. That's why you are here. Don't you?.
    Everybody does So how much you charging then?

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Everybody does So how much you charging then?

hmm...OCA squad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammy View Post
    No Saying, but Showing

Xtreme Enthusiast
    hmm...OCA squad?
    Yep

Duke is just disgruntled cause he wants to hunt you down in 03 Cold slow is killing him.

So you gonna offer a "group discount"?
    Last edited by chuchnit; 06-06-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Xtreme Member
    I'm not understanding. I've been a member here for 5 years and sharing is what these forums and all the forums i visit are about. We all check posts. Even you. If you didnt have to try and find the mod yourself because it was already found and posted somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't go through 6 cards to find it yourself.

no Chuch. I'm just in a bad mood because i killed my R3 and my Classified this weekend. I'll play nice. sorry
    Last edited by GFDuke; 06-06-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Ohh.. Know how that feels... How do you you lose your babies? Sorry to hear that Duke...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steponz View Post
    Ohh.. Know how that feels... How do you you lose your babies? Sorry to hear that Duke...
    This 980x Just eats everything i throw at it. 6.667ghz @ 1.98 vcore @-160c and specal sauce bios that i can't share. They're under NDA.
    Last edited by GFDuke; 06-06-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Xtreme Member
    WHy? How much for the mod?
    Maybe I can dig up the funds to pay you for it and then share it WITH EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD.

Oh noes, you said after you found it yourself, nvidia send it to you. Does that mean you under non-compete-agreement too now?

Hook us up mang, I buy you dinner when you in Hawaii next, take you surfing or jet skiing, introduce you to hot hawaiian chicks.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Seriously, I don't understand what the issue is with sharing the mod. Just seems mean of those who know it not to tell others, cos they want a leg up on the competition, not very sportsmanshiplike (not sure if thats a word :P )

Xtreme Enthusiast
    they want to keep their top spot, simple as it gets
    Intel i7 980x / 3001B331
    HK3.0+LaingDDCPRO+XSPCRX360+1xMCR220
    EVGA Classified X58+EK FB
    6GB Corsair Dominator GT 1866 7-8-7-20(TR3X6G1866C7GT)
    ASUS GTX580
    Enermax Revolution+85 950w
    Corsair Obsidian

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStorm View Post
    Seriously, I don't understand what the issue is with sharing the mod. Just seems mean of those who know it not to tell others, cos they want a leg up on the competition, not very sportsmanshiplike (not sure if thats a word :P )
    Nah, nah don't say that.
    They're just community driven sportsmen, that care about the people's hardware, they don't want to share it to prevent us from killing our hardware

They just want to keep the ball in their hands even if the ref says opponent's ball

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Ah yes, because I'm sure far more cards will be broked by people attempting the mod, knowing what they are meant to be doing, than from people not knowing what the mod is, and trying to find it out via trial and error :p

Nice Hardware!!!
    What have happened to my beautiful thread

Few things must be said.

What do you guys knwo about me or any of my stuff. Making assumptions about any of the stuff you see without any real knowledge will not lead anything else than failure.

If I get some stuff, which is said to be under NDA or I have written NDA it is NDA for me. Personal agreements are as strong as written NDA's, so if I promise something to someone, I will never break it. I have got many PM's about many things and I have tried to be polite and explain the situation.

If you want to see me as a bad guy, it is ok for me. I know who I am and where I stand

Now it's time for 5 week summer holiday and everyone can wipe their beautiful butts with hardware

Take care and have a nice summer all!

I am out!
    You are as good as your samples are!

Xtreme Mentor
    Happy Holidayz and don't worry Petri ...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Didn't mean to take a huge dump on your thread Petri. It just got a life of its own. Have a great vacation.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SF3D View Post
    What have happened to my beautiful thread

Few things must be said.

What do you guys knwo about me or any of my stuff. Making assumptions about any of the stuff you see without any real knowledge will not lead anything else than failure.

If I get some stuff, which is said to be under NDA or I have written NDA it is NDA for me. Personal agreements are as strong as written NDA's, so if I promise something to someone, I will never break it. I have got many PM's about many things and I have tried to be polite and explain the situation.

If you want to see me as a bad guy, it is ok for me. I know who I am and where I stand

Now it's time for 5 week summer holiday and everyone can wipe their beautiful butts with hardware

Take care and have a nice summer all!

I am out!
    Have a great holiday petri, regardless of whats in your thread, your overclocking rocks buddy

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Cold Slow fix BIOS out in the wild thanks to George ( Hipro5 )... enjoy people.

k|ngp|n/Sham my brothers
    IF you're going to that FULLY GREEN NEAR THE LAKE place of your's, I feel SO JELUS!....

R E L A X .....
    INTEL PWA FOR EVER

Dr. Who my arss...

Nice Hardware!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post
    IF you're going to that FULLY GREEN NEAR THE LAKE place of your's, I feel SO JELUS!....

R E L A X .....
    Only one week in there, but rest of the holiday I will drive all around europe.

10 countries and 4 weeks

Life is so cool!
    You are as good as your samples are!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123