Thread: e2200 OC diff btw. cpuz & speedfan

e2200 OC diff btw. cpuz & speedfan

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/clockspeeddifference.png/

It should be the left number I would think because it for 200 -> 266. Also, c1e is disabled, and also, even so, the right number does not change under stress, e.g. prime95, or a computer game. I think a long time ago it actually gave ~2926 in cpuz, I don't know when it changed. The cpuz version would have been different. A drop to mult of 6 is expected if c1e is enabled and the system is unstressed.

so i disabled cput tm and speedstep in the bios, and then i checked again with cpuz and it was at 2926mhz. So then I re-enabled speedstep, and it continued to work properly, meaning that speedstep was operating normally so if I stressed the cpu it went to 2926. Then I re-enabled cpu tm and disabled speedstep. Oddly, again cpuz reported 2926mhz. Then I re-enabled both speedstep and cpu tm, and it worked correctly, suprisingly, detecting 2926 when the cpu was stressed. Finally I additionally re-enabled c1e and it still worked, so I've left it for now. Either it was a glitch with cpuz or with the m.b. bios, afaik.