Thread: [Photos] In Win Ironclad

Xtreme Member

[Photos] In Win Ironclad

A special thanks to all In Win team that was willing to give us these product to review!

I hope you like it

Xtreme Member
    WOw man its a quite GOOD case,every feature an enthusiast needs

Do provide a PIC everything installed .................

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pr@$r1g View Post
    WOw man its a quite GOOD case,every feature an enthusiast needs

Do provide a PIC everything installed .................
    Sure mate will see what i can get

Great photo
    She's case is beautifull but I don't like the green so I don't think buy that case ... xD
    Thank's Soul_train

Xtreme Member
    Mmmh... I don't like this type of case; too rugged for me; it reminds me of HAF series.

Beautiful case end very functional. Price??

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobota View Post
    Beautiful case end very functional. Price??
    Price tag is around USD 110 and i think around 80€ 100€ really don't know!

I really wish I liked the look of this case more... I had an awesome customer experience with In Win in my early PC days with a big old steel full tower I bought used. Basically, I didn't know jack at the time and I bought a used AT tower around the time that everything was switching over to ATX... I contacted In Win about buying the necessary parts to convert the case to ATX, and they responded by asking me for my address and shipping me a new motherboard back plane and ATX switch/wiring for free. Sure, its wasn't a lot if stuff, but they went out of their way to help a customer who bought a used case... How many companies would do that? My next case after that was a brand new In Win mid tower, but I haven't been able to bring myself to support them since because their designs just haven't been to my liking.

Xtreme Member
    Wow, Im starting to really like this company. They provide innovative designs and are very cheap.

TBH i dont use a case anymore though.

Xtreme Addict
    From my point of view, the case definitely kicks ass Props to In Win for manufacturing it and to you mate for uploading so many photos

I'd love to see some pics with the system installed as well. As far as cable management is concerned, are you happy with the interior structure?
    Last edited by George_o/c; 04-29-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George_o/c View Post
    From my point of view, the case definitely kicks ass Props to In Win for manufacturing it and to you mate for uploading so many photos

I'd love to see some pics with the system installed as well. As far as cable management is concerned, are you happy with the interior structure?
    Sure mate i will install a system in this case to make show the cable management! I think i will be disappointed because we don't have holes on the motherboard tray and using Antec TPQ 1200 well will something hard!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_train View Post
    Sure mate i will install a system in this case to make show the cable management! I think i will be disappointed because we don't have holes on the motherboard tray and using Antec TPQ 1200 well will something hard!
    Great photos soul_train! This is exactly the problem with this case. It's good in every other respect but wire management is really lacking. Reviewed it here if you wanted to see my sad attempts at wire management.
    [XC] gomeler - Public note: If you PM me to tell me that I am disrespectful at least have space in your PM box so I can tell you I don't care.

[XC] gomeler - I come to the news section to ban people, not read complaints.

I heart gomeler!