Thread: Would i be a fool to jump to ATT?

Banned

Would i be a fool to jump to ATT?

I have a Blackberry Storm right now and i absolutely HATE it. HATE HATE HATE. Been thinking of switching over to ATT and getting an IPhone. Would that be a mistake? Should i just get a Droid Incredible instead at the end of the week?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Zeus View Post
    I have a Blackberry Storm right now and i absolutely HATE it. HATE HATE HATE. Been thinking of switching over to ATT and getting an IPhone. Would that be a mistake? Should i just get a Droid Incredible instead at the end of the week?
    Where are my 9800GX2's? Mods please ban this guy, before he scams someone else..

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preyash View Post
    Where are my 9800GX2's? Mods please ban this guy, before he scams someone else..
    Did you PM him?

Xtreme Mentor
    Neither of you have 100 post accounts or memberships. So this transaction had to have taken place outside of the for sale section, thus not really on the forums shoulders.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey Zeus View Post
    I'd play with both phones in-store first. I've had an iPhone for about a year and a half now and I'm definitely going to be switching to an android phone as soon as my contract is up. There's nothing really BAD about the phone, I'm just tired of all the restrictions. If you don't like the UI of the Incredible, I'd say go with an iPhone.
    Gaming Box

Ryzen R7 1700X * ASUS PRIME X370-Pro * 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 * XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB * Corsair HX620 * 250GB Crucial BX100 * 1TB Seagate 7200.11

EK Supremacy MX * Swiftech MCR320 * 3x Fractal Venture HP-12 * EK D5 PWM

Banned
    Scammers usually don't send things.

Your GX2's or a Brick of Heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by metalop1g View Post
    Did you PM him?
    We have been in touch. I work a lot and haven't had a chance to get the cards out

Quote Originally Posted by =[PULSAR]= View Post
    Neither of you have 100 post accounts or memberships. So this transaction had to have taken place outside of the for sale section, thus not really on the forums shoulders.
    Was on another forum

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'd play with both phones in-store first. I've had an iPhone for about a year and a half now and I'm definitely going to be switching to an android phone as soon as my contract is up. There's nothing really BAD about the phone, I'm just tired of all the restrictions. If you don't like the UI of the Incredible, I'd say go with an iPhone.
    What restrictions bro? How good is ATT vs Verizon?

^ If you pmed me atleast. There will be no drama. I understand you work long hours, but all it would have taken you was a pm, that I will send them out or refund you. You told me to refund me money and now you are sending me cards. I do have the pm you sent me saying. " How the GTX 470 was a mistake and you are going to keep the cards and refund me money" I have to come to another forum and track you down, because you would not keep in touch.

This is not good business bro.

Well, as soon as I receive them. I will close the paypal dispute.

Xtreme Mentor
    ^ If you pmed me atleast. There will be no drama. I understand you work long hours, but all it would have taken you was a pm, that I will send them out or refund you. You told me to refund me money and now you are sending me cards. I do have the pm you sent me saying. " How the GTX 470 was a mistake and you are going to keep the cards and refund me money" I have to come to another forum and track you down, because you would not keep in touch.

This is not good business bro.

Well, as soon as I receive them. I will close the paypal dispute.
    Preyash your dispute is meant for PM's not for thread jacking

Xtreme Addict
    Get an HTC Incredible. it is by far the fastest phone out there and my friend just got his today and he's super happy with it. They shipped them early to anyone who preordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

Xtreme Addict
    Incredible's look very nice, and they are getting great reviews.

Fanboy of Good Products
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoZ View Post
    Incredible's look very nice, and they are getting great reviews.
    "look" nice on paper maybe but they are FUGLY!
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    "look" nice on paper maybe but they are FUGLY!
    I have two friends who have had their since Tuesday and they're both very happy. Not a single complaint out of the
    Last edited by Russian; 04-30-2010 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

Xtreme Addict
    I would just go ahead and stay on and get a Droid Incredible, I have a Nexus One on AT&T, which is essentially the same phone, and I love it.

I had an iPhone 3G before I got this, and this phone blows the iPhone out of the water. Really. I have no regrets about switching.