Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XSPC Rasa Review

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhsub1 View Post
    Exactly. Makes you wonder right? Makes me wonder. I guess he got the results he wanted to get by testing against blocks that would show it in the best light I ignore his tests anyway. Always have, I believe he has an agenda and this just once again adds more to that theory.
    No offense nikhsub, but if you're ignoring his tests anyway, then why come to this thread in the first place ? If it's to bash on Bentleya, I'd recommend against it. We've seen too many times that rumours destroyed great manufacturers and testers. Unless you got real proof he has an hidden agenda, don't come to his thread, talking about the fact that he only compares to older blocks. The fact probably is that those blocks are the only one he has tested so far.

Every tester has to start at some point, but if people like you were the only ones around we wouldn't have testers such as Skinnee, Vapor, Martin, Bundy and many others.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked by me, but I just don't find it okay that you start critizing his test based on your own feelings towards his objectivity.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    No offense nikhsub, but if you're ignoring his tests anyway, then why come to this thread in the first place ? If it's to bash on Bentleya, I'd recommend against it. We've seen too many times that rumours destroyed great manufacturers and testers. Unless you got real proof he has an hidden agenda, don't come to his thread, talking about the fact that he only compares to older blocks. The fact probably is that those blocks are the only one he has tested so far.

Every tester has to start at some point, but if people like you were the only ones around we wouldn't have testers such as Skinnee, Vapor, Martin, Bundy and many others.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked by me, but I just don't find it okay that you start critizing his test based on your own feelings towards his objectivity.
    The thing is, nik was a tester long before guys like Martin or skinnee ever started testing so, what he says does have a bit of weight to it. I actually kind of agree with him about testing against the older blocks, it's just not that valid of a test IMO.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    The thing is, nik was a tester long before guys like Martin or skinnee ever started testing so, what he says does have a bit of weight to it. I actually kind of agree with him about testing against the older blocks, it's just not that valid of a test IMO.
    at least bentleya has recieved some comments, unlike me that was the one who did the comparative test with the best block.

Unoriginal Macho Energy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post

I don't feel attacked but your post just shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should check out more of his reviews. As for me, I am clueless when it comes to testing

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
    GTZ --> MCW-NBMAX --> EK FC --> PA 120.3 --> PA 160.1 --> 2x DDC Ultras in Series --> Custom Clear Res
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."
    *:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*

Quote Originally Posted by ranker View Post
    Did you just get hit in the head with a heavy object? Because obviously you're failing at reading comprehension.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12