Thread: Sossaman stuff on the way...

I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed

Sossaman stuff on the way...

Damn you, Dave! It's all your fault!

I just convinced my wife to let me order enough parts for 1.5 sossaman crunchers... now I just need to find some way to budget for two more CPUs and a hard drive (also need to look into rigging them to both run off of the same PSU). Hopefully all of the parts will get here in time for the big push

At this point, I think my plan is to sell a bunch of my spare parts to get the second sossaman system running within a month or so and then just run the two sammy's full time... it'll be a hell of a lot less expensive than what I've been tinkering with for the past few days (lighting up everything I've got). I may also turn one of them into a file/media server for the house.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    just got my sossi board today.. but wont be able to afford other parts for few months.. meh..

Petra I have a set of cables that you'd need for running 2 on one PSU and all the info you need as I've done it before just shoot me a PM about the cables if you want.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Cruncher
    Everyone is on the sossaman bandwagon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hamster Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra View Post
    Damn you, Dave! It's all your fault!
    No truer words have been spoken.

We do offer counseling every fifth Tuesday of the month.
    XSWCG Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for the large sums of money that you WILL want to spend to upgrade and add additional equipment. This is an addiction and the forum takes no responsibility morally or financially for the equipment and therapy cost. Thank you and have a great day.

Sigmund Freud said... "Failure to CRUNCH is a sign of Sexual Inadequacies".