Thread: New fatboy pot

Xtreme Member

New fatboy pot

Hope to get isulation before the weekend for some 980X benching.

OCTeamDenmark.Com

Xtreme Enthusiast
    That is a vertible Monster!! Weight?? Awaiting your results.

More & more very expensive, quickly obsolete parts!!

I am Xtreme
    walls seem thick...

that will eat up alot of ln2..

good luck testing..

Xtreme Member
    Its 3.4 Kilo
    OCTeamDenmark.Com

Xtreme Member
    wow that is one big pot
    The Blood Of 1000 Angels: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.8GHz with 4th Core Unlocked| DFI DK 790GX-M2RS|2X2GB G.Skill DDR2-1066 PK (F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK)| 2x Seagate 320GB 7200.12 In RAID-0| XFX 5850 XXX@ 1000/1200| CM Cosmos 1000| Samsung T240 1920x1200 CPU Cooling:IandH Stealthres 175| Swiftech 355 w/ XSPC Top| XSPC RS240|EK 5850 Copper and Acetal|XSPC RS360|Swiftech GTZ

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Huge Child Burn With CNC Machine
    Asus Crosshair IV Formula
    AMD FX-8120
    ATI HD5750 Silent+ATI HD5770
    Kingston 1333 2*2GB
    GP1035B
    Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme

Sorry For My Great English

Xtreme Member
    Thats a huge pot m8 whats the diameter?

Xtreme Member
    90mm
    OCTeamDenmark.Com

OH MY GAD this is a monster 0_0 3,2kg... I'm choked :P Very good job Nanok

Welcome to the 90mm club. That makes only two of us...ever...as far as I know. Let's see some results.

Insulating a pot that big can be a challenge, as it starts to interfere with other stuff on the board like NB heatsinks. heh

Last edited by Particle; 04-26-2010 at 06:38 AM.
    Particle's First Rule of Online Technical Discussion:
    As a thread about any computer related subject has its length approach infinity, the likelihood and inevitability of a poorly constructed AMD vs. Intel fight also exponentially increases.

Rule 1A:
    Likewise, the frequency of a car pseudoanalogy to explain a technical concept increases with thread length. This will make many people chuckle, as computer people are rarely knowledgeable about vehicular mechanics.

Rule 2:
    When confronted with a post that is contrary to what a poster likes, believes, or most often wants to be correct, the poster will pick out only minor details that are largely irrelevant in an attempt to shut out the conflicting idea. The core of the post will be left alone since it isn't easy to contradict what the person is actually saying.

Rule 2A:
    When a poster cannot properly refute a post they do not like (as described above), the poster will most likely invent fictitious counter-points and/or begin to attack the other's credibility in feeble ways that are dramatic but irrelevant. Do not underestimate this tactic, as in the online world this will sway many observers. Do not forget: Correctness is decided only by what is said last, the most loudly, or with greatest repetition.

Rule 3:
    When it comes to computer news, 70% of Internet rumors are outright fabricated, 20% are inaccurate enough to simply be discarded, and about 10% are based in reality. Grains of salt--become familiar with them.

Remember: When debating online, everyone else is ALWAYS wrong if they do not agree with you!

Random Tip o' the Whatever
    You just can't win. If your product offers feature A instead of B, people will moan how A is stupid and it didn't offer B. If your product offers B instead of A, they'll likewise complain and rant about how anyone's retarded cousin could figure out A is what the market wants.

Yes, i imagine this was a challenge i'm really impatient see the result with Ln˛ or dry ice
    Besides, you'll test with LN ˛ or dry ice?
    bye
    Last edited by mtp34; 04-26-2010 at 06:51 AM.