Thread: HAF 932 Tooless Bay Removal

Xtreme Addict

HAF 932 Tooless Bay Removal

Hey, I couldn't figure out where to put this...

On the HAF 932, there are those toolless push-button 5.25" bay things. I'm gonna be painting my case black and don't want to paint the toolless buttons. How do you remove them? Extended: How do you put them back on?
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    Hey, I couldn't figure out where to put this...

On the HAF 932, there are those toolless push-button 5.25" bay things. I'm gonna be painting my case black and don't want to paint the toolless buttons. How do you remove them? Extended: How do you put them back on?
    those plastic part is clip on it....is quite tight,by using flat head screwdriver and some passion of urs can do the job,but take note try to be gentle or else u will regret

Quote Originally Posted by 094145 View Post
    those plastic part is clip on it....is quite tight,by using flat head screwdriver and some passion of urs can do the job,but take note try to be gentle or else u will regret
    Yes, be gentle... I used a bit too much force and I removed it... with the clips broken

I don't forsee myself using those things anyway, so I didn't feel much loss. Still if you want to re-use them, be gentle.

Xtreme Addict
    If they break, can you use screws? I'd rather use thumbscrews than these things.
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottALot View Post
    If they break, can you use screws? I'd rather use thumbscrews than these things.
    Yes you can

Xtreme Addict
    Alright, I'll keep 'em off.

Xtreme Addict
    Oh, I didn't know there was a Computer Cases section. *facepalm*