Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The biggest FAIL in history

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bekuna View Post
    Ooooh my in goood

ARGHHH my eyes.................my eyes

You really should receive a two week ban for that
    lots and lots of cores and lots and lots of tuners,HTPC's boards,cases,HDD's,vga's,DDR1&2&3 etc etc all powered by Corsair PSU's

Banned
    full Malodrax saga here. quite entertaining..

Xtreme Addict
    OMG hahahah
    MB Reviewer for HWC
    Team OCX Bench Team

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Hmm I'm too lazy to masturbate, but I have a boyfriend so my problem is solved..... but if Apple decided to design and make sextoys, I would strongly concider to become a basementdwelling hentai geek, and put my :banana::banana::banana::banana: collection into use.

I still have high hopes for Apple to make practical products someday. I really love their designs <3
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by vohu manah View Post
    Hmm I'm too lazy to masturbate, but I have a boyfriend so my problem is solved..... but if Apple decided to design and make sextoys, I would strongly concider to become a basementdwelling hentai geek, and put my :banana::banana::banana::banana: collection into use.

I still have high hopes for Apple to make practical products someday. I really love their designs <3
    you definitely bring something to the XS community we don't often see :P

do you have more hentai :banana::banana::banana::banana: than real :banana::banana::banana::banana:?

Xtreme Addict
    OMFG!! I read the worst date and I actually died laughing. My heart stopped and I was dead for like 5 seconds. My stomach hurts from laughing and the front of my shirt is all wet from wiping the tears out of my eyes while I was about to fall out of my chair. I was laughing so hard and so loud that I pissed off my wife and she left the room because she couldnt turn the TV up loud enough to hear The Biggest Loser over my LOL!! Epic. And those MSPaint picts were a thing of beauty.
    Boy that info was old. As am I. Currently my kids have taken over my desktops. They are both sporting matching GTX1080's. Last Christmas I got everyone Oculuses and thus GTX1080's. My eldest is some sort of CSGO champion gold label something or other. Me I work and shoot real guns. Build Comps as needed.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Those pics describing his disaster date just floored me,i still think the guys a wind up merchant though,there's no way.....

Xtreme Member
    that's what happens when random idiots find out how to get on the internet

Copenhagen, teh capital village of the World. Hillerød, Malmö
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltZ View Post
    you definitely bring something to the XS community we don't often see :P

do you have more hentai :banana::banana::banana::banana: than real :banana::banana::banana::banana:?
    lol thanks ^^
    I used to, but my boyfriend deleted all my Rule34: Dragon BallZ yaoi that I had downloaded on his computer....

Quote Originally Posted by little_scrapper View Post
    OMFG!! I read the worst date and I actually died laughing. My heart stopped and I was dead for like 5 seconds. My stomach hurts from laughing and the front of my shirt is all wet from wiping the tears out of my eyes while I was about to fall out of my chair. I was laughing so hard and so loud that I pissed off my wife and she left the room because she couldnt turn the TV up loud enough to hear The Biggest Loser over my LOL!! Epic. And those MSPaint picts were a thing of beauty.
    I've read that story many places on the web, it's really old.... but somehow his version is the funniest
    *Gape & Ponder*

(\_/) This is Bunny.
    (+.+) Bunny is dead.
    (^ ^) Copy and paste Bunny into your sig to create an army of BUNNY ZOMBIE MINIONS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234