Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Acrylic Full Tower Build (Epic)

Well im hoping to get the case finished this weekend and get a list going for all the fittings we will need. The acrylic arrived yesterday so I had time this past weekend to finish the micro box. Here's some pic's of the finished case (micro box)

Asus P8P67 WS Revolution, Intel Core I7 2600K, Pair of 60gb SSD Corsair Force GT's in Raid 0, Four 1TB HD's in Raid 10, 2tb backup, 16gb 1600 Corsair Vengance, EVGA 9800GTX+ 3-way SLI plus EVGA 240GT for PhysX, Corsair H70, Custom Acrylic Case

Xtreme Member
    That look phat man. sick as color scheme.

Really nice GC!!! Glad to see that this project turned out so well. I really like the way the top and bottom acrylic lights up. Makes for a really nice effect. Can't wait to see some more projects of yours...maybe a case for me next? hehe

A man can always dream right?

Xtreme Member
    you accept orders? I liked so much that I would be interested in buying one!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

With the acrlyic do you have several sheets layered? or is it a special effect? Thanks

Banned
    yes let us know how much a full/extended tower will cost! nee one that will house 2/3 radiators. and is at least fulltower but super tower prefered! black smoked acrylic

Xtreme Member
    Awesome work! Love how it grows in the dark.
    ATCS 840| Core i7 920 - 4.2Ghz - H20| Corsair Dominator GT 1600Mhz 6GB| EVGA X58 Classified| GTX480 2-Way SLI| WD 640GB X2 (Raid 0)| Corsair HX1000W

@GJS1

I do believe he is using multiple layers of acrylic. The original design to have a layer of paint on top of the acrylic did not work out as planned (at least for the full tower project). So, I would believe that this is also two layers of acrylic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ottoyu34 View Post
    Ya and then when you wake up in the morning you have an 8 foot computer case beside your desk

Quote Originally Posted by DARK_01 View Post
    That look phat man. sick as color scheme.
    Thank you....more to come this weekend!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil07 View Post
    Really nice GC!!! Glad to see that this project turned out so well. I really like the way the top and bottom acrylic lights up. Makes for a really nice effect. Can't wait to see some more projects of yours...maybe a case for me next? hehe

A man can always dream right?
    and dreams can come true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeandroJVarini View Post
    you accept orders? I liked so much that I would be interested in buying one!
    I do, but unfortunately I cannot provide any info as to how as I would be in violation of this forum...sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GJS1 View Post
    With the acrlyic do you have several sheets layered? or is it a special effect? Thanks
    Correct, the top layer is 1/4" fluorescent green and I placed a 1/8" black piece on top to get the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by overclocking101 View Post
    yes let us know how much a full/extended tower will cost! nee one that will house 2/3 radiators. and is at least fulltower but super tower prefered! black smoked acrylic
    please see above...sorry!!!

Thank you!!!!

@GJS1

I do believe he is using multiple layers of acrylic. The original design to have a layer of paint on top of the acrylic did not work out as planned (at least for the full tower project). So, I would believe that this is also two layers of acrylic as well.
    Yes, you are correct. The nice thing is the two pieces aren't glued together so you can interchange the graphics and have a new look. I can also take 1/8" clear acrylic, paint one side black and etch any photograph, art work, picture, or logo through the paint in reverse, flip the acrylic over and what was etched will glow with a black background.

Ya and then when you wake up in the morning you have an 8 foot computer case beside your desk
    Asus P8P67 WS Revolution, Intel Core I7 2600K, Pair of 60gb SSD Corsair Force GT's in Raid 0, Four 1TB HD's in Raid 10, 2tb backup, 16gb 1600 Corsair Vengance, EVGA 9800GTX+ 3-way SLI plus EVGA 240GT for PhysX, Corsair H70, Custom Acrylic Case

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Cruising View Post
    Thank you....more to come this weekend!!!!

and dreams can come true!!!

I do, but unfortunately I cannot provide any info as to how as I would be in violation of this forum...sorry!!!

May be you can get a web page going and than once you do that you can introduce this as a new product and post it in the computer cases section like the other companies do.

BTW,

that case looks really good. I would have never thought about buying an acrylic case up until I saw what you just did with it. If I had the money I would order one myself.

Hey Gomnadz. Just view Gone Crusings homepage. It explains a lot more lol...you will see!

Xtreme Member
    oops sorry friend did not want trouble with the moderation of the forum send me an email ljvhot (@) hotmail.com and we can arrange something!

thanks and keep doing this wonderful work!

Hey guy's !!! I've been busy working on all sorts of projects lately and haven't had the time to update the progress. I have had a lot of inquiries of having custom cases built and as you know, designing them to meet the persons vision takes time. My apologies if I haven't been able to answer your questions in this thread. You can visit my home page like McNeil07 said.

Seeing the amount of inquiries is amazing to me and the wonderful compliments and responses I have seen and received. Unfortunately I am only one person doing my best to answer all questions for requests and I am happy to see FrozenQ.PC Mods has purchased a new laser like mine. I am excited to see what designs they come up with and adds another business in the modding world we love so much that can do custom acrylic designs and much more!!!

see link: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=249949

In the mean time I have been busy designing a new case for the new SR2 Mobo as well as the 4 way Classified. Both of these cases as well as any future ones will no longer have the aluminum frame.

So for now here are the updated pic's of the Epic build!!!!

More updates to come!!!! Thank you for looking!!!

pure awesomeness...can't wait for the sr-2 case!!!

Xtreme Member
    I like this last case, its very good , it was laser cuted???

Xtreme Member
    That case is absolutely spectacular. Great job.
    -trekie86

Antec 900 Black
    Rosewill 600W RP600V2-S-SL
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    Intel E8500 @ 3.8 GHz
    2 x 2 GB GSkill PC6400
    EVGA Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 SSC 55nm
    EVGA 8800GTS PhysX
    640 GB WD HDD 7200 RPM

Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    Started life as a FTW and ended up as a WTF.

Xtreme Member
    Awesome!
    Asus Rampage III Formula
    I7 970 (200x23=4610)
    EK Supreme HF Copper
    Swiftech 420 QP w/ (4) Scythe GT AP-15 (1850 RPM)
    Swiftech 355 w/ ek X-Top v2

(3) Asus 5850 (1050/1250/1.3v)
    (3) EK 5850 FC
    Swiftech 220 QP w/ (2) Scythe GT AP-15 (1850 RPM)
    Swiftech 355 w/ ek X-Top v2

Cosair HX850
    (3) 2GB Gskill F3-12800CL7T-6GBPI
    (1) Intel X25-M G2
    (3) WD Black 1TB

Xtreme Enthusiast
    that is so much awesome!!!! Great work.
    Aaron___________________________Wife________________________ HTPC
    intel i7 2600k_____________________AMD5000+ BE @ 3ghz___________AMD4850+ BE @ 2.5ghz
    stock cooling______________________CM Vortex P912_______________ Foxconn A7GM-S 780G
    AsRock Extreme 4_________________ GB GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G_______OCZ SLI 2gb PC6400
    4gb 1600 DDR3___________________ OCZ Plat 2GB PC6400___________Avermedia A180 HDTV tuner
    MSI 48901gb 950/999______________Tt Toughpower 600w___________ Saphire 4830
    Corsair HX620____________________ inwin allure case___________ ___ Coolmax 480w
    NZXT 410 Gunmetal________________Acer 23" 1080p________________ LiteOn BD player
    X2gen 22" WS
    ________________ ________________________________ nMediaPC 1000B case

Do you have any static/grounding issues with the motherboard and the case? thanks

that's just pure awesome, i'd order one but i'm not sure if you'd ship to australia

Xtreme Member
    my god, beautiful design, perfect!!

I am Xtreme
    Nice work. One of these days I plan to do a build in an acrylic case myself.

Those reservoirs gonna leak on you.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Member
    Holy... That's beautiful. Two thumbs up!

More red than the red on the classified.
    ATCS 840| Core i7 920 - 4.2Ghz - H20| Corsair Dominator GT 1600Mhz 6GB| EVGA X58 Classified| GTX480 2-Way SLI| WD 640GB X2 (Raid 0)| Corsair HX1000W

Quote Originally Posted by Napster69 View Post
    pure awesomeness...can't wait for the sr-2 case!!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    I like this last case, its very good , it was laser cuted???
    yes, laser cut with a C02 laser.... thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trekie86 View Post
    That case is absolutely spectacular. Great job.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gergregg View Post
    Awesome!
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power5 View Post
    that is so much awesome!!!! Great work.
    thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by GJS1 View Post
    Do you have any static/grounding issues with the motherboard and the case? thanks
    none so far in any of my acrylic cases
    Quote Originally Posted by F3L1X View Post
    that's just pure awesome, i'd order one but i'm not sure if you'd ship to australia
    soon, very soon and thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeandroJVarini View Post
    my god, beautiful design, perfect!!
    thanks man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    Nice work. One of these days I plan to do a build in an acrylic case myself.

Those reservoirs gonna leak on you.
    hopefully not, but we'll see
    Holy... That's beautiful. Two thumbs up!

More red than the red on the classified.
    thank you!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast