Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dimastech - loooooong wait

/dev/zero

Exclamation Dimastech - loooooong wait

Hey everyone,

just want to elaborate on my/our deal now.
    First I've got to tell you about the story:

In the beginning of september 2009 I ordered a new (unreleased back then) V2.5 bench table and a rotary single stage unit from Andrea (Dimas). I contacted him here on XS via pm and later stayed in contact via MSN messenger. My payment just being sent I was told the unit is gonna be completed in second to third week of october. He could not comment on the bench table's ETA and I didn't mind.

Then by the end of october there was still no single stage, but he said he was hoping for the bench table to be ready in late november (iirc). November ended without results, though. I was told my stuff would be here before xmas and he will refund the full price for the table...
    Unfortunately there was still no single stage, but at least he sent me a pre-release sample of the Easy V2.5 after xmas. I got my paypal refund quickly and was glad he did what he promised (at least the refund).

The ETA for the SS was delayed week for week, I heard a lot of excuses and there were some weeks of no message from him at all. I do know he's a busy guy, but I'd prefer to get a reliable ETA rather than being disappointed week for week - of course. Who wouldn't?!

He is a very nice guy and tries to please his customers, I feel. But he did not really please me enough. Think that's understandable.^^

I have still not got any positive answer from him and the last time he answered MSN has been two weeks ago (with some pics - already) and told me he's currently filling the unit. Two weeks before that, he already wrote me the ss was finished and ready to ship at the beginning of the week. That's NOT what I call reliable.

I have been a trusting customer all the time - up until now. Maybe I was too kind, maybe I was too patient. I'm no guy pressing for results and such - I never was. But I think I am fed up now.

27 weeks have passed now!!!

Hope he's responding now, able to deliver some facts.
    I also hope noone takes my thread as an offense and have to point out again: he IS a nice and polite guy and I am sure he does some great work. But why am I this unlucky?!

Thanks for reading...
    Greetz,
    Stefan.
    Last edited by SAE; 03-16-2010 at 04:30 PM.
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Stefan; you are not the only one. They really are nice benchtables but I have a story that matches yours (easily) with my first easy/hard purchase. We won't get into that. In fact, they work soooooo well that I broke down and ordered a hard version 2.5 recently which did arrive on time, but with the dreaded styrafoam popcorn and without the "gift for return customers" as promised. I can only hope that Dimas contacts you and my posting this is not sour grapes (as I'll probably end up buying another one some day soon) but to hopefully speed along his response and complete your order.

More & more very expensive, quickly obsolete parts!!

/dev/zero
    Yes, they are very nice tables and I like them best. So I would not really like to give it a miss. Hope everything works out quickly, now. Thanks for your contribution, mate.
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

I am Xtreme
    i ordered the v2.5 hard 3 weeks ago..it took 8-9days to get to my house....

maybe you ordered when it was out of stock?

/dev/zero
    I ordered when it was not even available. I was informed about it by Andrea and willing to wait for it.
    This thread is not about the table BUT the single stage.
    Xtremesystems.org

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hello Stefan and All, thanks for your feedback, i know it have been long time, things are not soo easy as it looks, your unit is here sitting and testing, i did send you the pics, i hope to be ready on ship for next week.

During this last period there're have been load of new products, new developing, LOAD of money to pay for let this business run.
    We always try to keep the delivering time in a good delay, this time this have not been, due to overloading of things.

Surely my communication can have been working better than this time...

i'll be posting pics here of the unit finished and packed.

PLEASE if everyone overhere, got problems ask through pm, there are too many thing to arrange, thanks for patience, and thanks for supporting

regards

Andrea

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat GriZ View Post
    Stefan; you are not the only one. They really are nice benchtables but I have a story that matches yours (easily) with my first easy/hard purchase. We won't get into that. In fact, they work soooooo well that I broke down and ordered a hard version 2.5 recently which did arrive on time, but with the dreaded styrafoam popcorn and without the "gift for return customers" as promised. I can only hope that Dimas contacts you and my posting this is not sour grapes (as I'll probably end up buying another one some day soon) but to hopefully speed along his response and complete your order.

The Hard v2.5 packaging is still on arranging, it's been 3 years now that we've been selling goods with styrofoam ball couse are reliable, we're switching to the new packaging but things take time.
    Probably there was an error in the package and when there are error you have to get in contact with US to tell errors, so we can try to fix, i'm not the only guy here doing packaging, so things can have errors or missing part.

please send pm with the part left, we will prompt supply.

regards

Andrea

/dev/zero
    Hey Andrea,

thanks for your answer. I do know it's not been intentional. But I've been sitting here for nearly 6 months, bored to hell.
    It's not just your fault, but also Duniek's, cause there has developed a similar sad situation. (but that's not the topic here )

Hope it gets here soon, cause i cannot wait anymore.

Greetz,
    Stefan.
    Xtremesystems.org

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAE View Post
    Hey Andrea,

thanks for your answer. I do know it's not been intentional. But I've been sitting here for nearly 6 months, bored to hell.
    It's not just your fault, but also Duniek's, cause there has developed a similar sad situation. (but that's not the topic here )

Hope it gets here soon, cause i cannot wait anymore.

Greetz,
    Stefan.
    I know my errors, intentional or not, it doesn't have to happen again, we was trying to start a new thinking on phase change building, with all the time units ready to ship, but as you know, good thing take time, hope you will be happy with the system coming.

updating thread with pics when unit is closed

/dev/zero
    Looking forward to it/them.
    Xtremesystems.org

/dev/zero
    Any pics?
    Xtremesystems.org

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    SAE, if you need the single stage asap, I can offer to lend you my 3/4 HP Dimastech Single Stage since I also live in Berlin now.
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

/dev/zero
    Hey mate. Nice to see you.

Thanks for your offer - I hope I don't have to lend your single stage as the unit is ready now (Andrea told me yesterday) and should hopefully arrive before easter. Duniek also said he is ready and just has to fill it (waiting for gas).

Greetz to Berlin (nice to have you here, we may meet sometime).
    Stefan.
    Xtremesystems.org

/dev/zero
    No pics, forgot me again?
    Xtremesystems.org

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Looks like some things never change.....

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat GriZ View Post
    Looks like some things never change.....
    hello, i suggested to contact via pm or email for your problem, becouse we didnt' get any email or pm about part missing.
    so let's go for that...

as forum rules said, if you're not related to this problem with SAE, please stay out.

IF you're not satisfied with our product or our service please tell us, i'm always searching to do my best to satisfy each one, but probably it's not enough.

/dev/zero
    Hey, no problem. Glad to see you here.
    Xtremesystems.org

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimas View Post
    hello, i suggested to contact via pm or email for your problem, becouse we didnt' get any email or pm about part missing.
    so let's go for that...

as forum rules said, if you're not related to this problem with SAE, please stay out.

IF you're not satisfied with our product or our service please tell us, i'm always searching to do my best to satisfy each one, but probably it's not enough.
    Sorry Stefan, I apologize for the OT. Still in your corner. Andreas, you have a PM coming.

/dev/zero
    Never mind.
    Xtremesystems.org

/dev/zero
    Looks great, Andrea!

BTW, I thought you'd use the new VisualTherm 2?! Is it not ready yet?

Gn8 pal.
    Xtremesystems.org

/dev/zero
    Too bad there was nothing delivered up until now.
    Xtremesystems.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast