Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best Cooling/Water-Cooling shop in UK?

Xtreme Addict
    Yeah I know a fair few people who's ordered custom work and been highly disappointed. It's been late, not what they ordered or poorly finished.

As I say - I've never had custom work done and I've only shopped there once - so I can't really give a great deal of info

~Bex
    PROJECT :: The Xtreme (WET) Dream!!!

PERSONAL H2O BESTS :
    E8600 @ 4.8GHz
    E6750 @ 4GHz QX9650 @ 4.6GHz
    i7 920 @ 4.6GHz

PERSONAL AIR BESTS :
    Sempron140 @ 4Ghz (Stock Cooler)
    i7 3960x @ 5.4ghz (Air Cooler)

Bex : "Who said girls can't play PC games or overclock!? Do I look like your imagination!?"
    Aaron : "TBH, a girl doing all that is a pretty perfect girl!"
    Swift_Wraith : "could someone please check bex for a penis?"

Tom has been great for me, Always bought from chilled, he post's the items even before my echeque clears! quick postage to Australia maybe within 7 days ive bought from performance-pc they were good but there shipping prices are just to high.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I've had plenty of custom work done by Tom, I've always had very good results from him.

What you have to remember about custom products is that the lead time is solely down to 3rd party fabricators, majority of the time.

These platers and powder coaters usually offer their services to industrial customers that push lots of volume and work their way.

This isn't the case with Custom PC shops, who in comparison to the customers they usually fabricate for, are very small.

Also, you're usually waiting for several pieces of work to go together as it brings the price down - unfortunately Tom doesn't have a crystal ball and probably can't tell when that is.

I've had a custom POM top milled by Tom for my chipset block and it was a work of art. The results exceeded my expectations and trust me, I'm a perfectionist.

If it ain't watercooled, I don't wanna know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12