Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheer Up EmoKid..

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyRICE View Post
    1. Find new gf
    2. Bang her
    3. Post pics
    4. Profit???
    bah lol. myspace isnt that easy anymore..

i do need to get laid.. that would help lol.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    bah lol. myspace isnt that easy anymore..

i do need to get laid.. that would help lol.
    Yea fo sho.
    i7 940/Rampage 2 Extreme/Corsair 6g Dominator/Corsair HX100W/GTX 580/SSD

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It doesn't get better. You can distract yourself with watercooling and FPS games all you like. You can even try self-improvement, like I did -- hitting the gym, long-distance cycling, getting a law degree. Won't make any difference. We all die alone.

165 @ 2.9 @ 1.45V | 2x1GB G.Skill HZ | NF4 Ultra-D
    MSI X1900XTX | G500 21" Trinitron
    X-Fi Fatality | Z-2300s | Little Dot MkIII | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro
    TDX | Maze4 GPU | DDC Topmodded | BIP3
    Stacker STC-T01

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aMp View Post
    It doesn't get better. You can distract yourself with watercooling and FPS games all you like. You can even try self-improvement, like I did -- hitting the gym, long-distance cycling, getting a law degree. Won't make any difference. We all die alone.
    Thats only because your a blood sucking terrible horrible person aka a lawyer....
    Q9450 @3.4 (for now)
    Asus P5Q-E
    8gb Corsair XMS
    Asus GTX460 850/1000
    Corsair HX520

D-Tek Fuzion V2 w/ quadplate+MCR220+DDC3.1w/XSPC restop

yea my comp doesnt intrest me when im sad. i do ride bike alot.

Xtreme Addict
    We all die alone.
    I wish more people could "get" that.....

Xtreme Member
    have a break from the computer for like, a month (no one die of shock please, specially you dave) and just go out to the city, meet people, get munted, rent some hotel with some new found wasted friends, get your freak on, go to the toilet, pass out, wake up, get your freak on again, go get some hotcakes and a hash brown for breakfast, sleep, repeat everything

but no really, if you think life is a waste you don't have friends so go make some. if your self conscious in any way GO OUT MAKE FRIENDS AND IT GRADUALLY GOES AWAY. You know its very common that people who spend too much time behind the computer end up with depression? Sounds to me like your already falling into it, ask your mates if theres any parties on, go cruising etc. just f***ing do SOMETHING
    Patience is the only talent.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    call friends... go drink beer... find womernz... buy them beerz... take womernz home... drunkenly show off your pimp ass computer... bang womernz... Proft...
    SYSTEM
    i5-3750K @ 4.6ghz - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - 16GB Samsung DDR3 - Sapphire R7 370 Nitro 4GB
    Water Cooling
    EK Supremecy - DDC-3.2 w/XSPC Top -Swiftech MCR320-QP - EK Multioption 150

Xtreme Addict
    Aren't you a freakin kiss full of rainbows!

@NKrader....Women are a dime a dozen when your younger. More then enough time for you to fall in love with a woman later on. Have fun while your young! Getting stuck with one girl when your young is like having a rope around your neck your entire life. Get out there and get nasty with the girls. Many of them out looking for fun too!

Xtreme Addict
    go to a cougar bar, find a trim older chick, duct-tape her to a ceiling fan over your bed and get on with life.
    GB 790XTA UD4
    GSkill Pi Black 2000 Cas9
    ASUS 4870
    Enermax Revolution 1050+

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67661

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMaynard View Post
    go to a cougar bar, find a trim older chick, duct-tape her to a ceiling fan over your bed and get on with life.
    haha made me laugh even tho im back to the emokid again.

Xtreme Member
    I agree with LOW, but just a clarification : hard drugs are bad, m'kay? Because when you're low, you don't need to make a new friend like coke or heroin, that will proably cause an addiction.

Stick to the proven remedies.

I have a lot of interest in ethnobotany. I have some suggestions to get you out of your hole.

• Salvia divinorum (if it's legal where you live). It's the best eye opener I had in my lifetime. Be sure to take it with a friend, or to have somebody close to you to help you with the "afterbuzz"
    • 5-HTP is an excellent natural anti-depressor. As a side effect, it has some weight losing properties when taken in large doses (far larger than the antidepressing dose) and it has the property of giving lucid dreams

Grow plants, I can never get enough of my orchids. Ethnobotanic-related plants are also very rewarding to seed and grow!

Quote Originally Posted by metalop1g View Post
    I agree with LOW, but just a clarification : hard drugs are bad, m'kay? Because when you're low, you don't need to make a new friend like coke or heroin, that will proably cause an addiction.

Stick to the proven remedies.

I have a lot of interest in ethnobotany. I have some suggestions to get you out of your hole.

• Salvia divinorum (if it's legal where you live). It's the best eye opener I had in my lifetime. Be sure to take it with a friend, or to have somebody close to you to help you with the "afterbuzz"
    • 5-HTP is an excellent natural anti-depressor. As a side effect, it has some weight losing properties when taken in large doses (far larger than the antidepressing dose) and it has the property of giving lucid dreams

Grow plants, I can never get enough of my orchids. Ethnobotanic-related plants are also very rewarding to seed and grow!
    i smoke.. lol and i work alot.. its just when im not working i dont have anything to do.. as i dont really play games anymroe..

Xtreme Addict
    enjoy your idling time, while you still can ....

before a whole tsunami of work come pouring down ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12