Thread: Phone Number For Petras Tech??

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar

Phone Number For Petras Tech??

Still Waiting on my silverkillcoil.. tryed calling number listed on website.. disconnected..

i need my coil by friday to keep from being held up in construction.. ordered on like the 21 of Dec..

Cheers,

Banned
    I know they just moved shops hence why most is out of stock. try pming Alex (petra) or emailing via the email link on petrastech

Quote Originally Posted by overclocking101 View Post
    I know they just moved shops hence why most is out of stock. try pming Alex (petra) or emailing via the email link on petrastech
    im just tired of waiting.. it would be the part that i spent a total of 5$ on that would hold up my whole build..

if I dont get the part on time im so done with petras..

Love will tear us apart
    Dude algae doesn't grow overnight ffs.
    Dark Star IV
    i5 3570K | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 8GB Samsung 30nm | GTX 670 FTW 4GB + XSPC Razer 680 | 128GB Samsung 830
    Apogee HD White | 140MM UT60/120MM UT45/120MM ST30 | XSPC D5 V2

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyVillain View Post
    Dude algae doesn't grow overnight ffs.
    yes but where im going to put it.. would be a serious irritation to put in later..

Love will tear us apart
    I suppose...a drop of PT Nuke instead in the res fill port would solve that problem.
    Dark Star IV
    i5 3570K | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 8GB Samsung 30nm | GTX 670 FTW 4GB + XSPC Razer 680 | 128GB Samsung 830

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyVillain View Post
    I suppose...a drop of PT Nuke instead in the res fill port would solve that problem.
    lol.. missing the point.. i ordered it paid for it and get to wait 2 months for it..

send petra a pm they just moved the shop
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/member.php?u=22989
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    send petra a pm they just moved the shop
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/member.php?u=22989
    sent one and emailed last week they told me i "should" recive it in time for my build..

Love will tear us apart
    I would suggest you just go out to Fry's but for some damn reason Fry's only sells water cooling kits and not parts. Even inferior-in-every-other-way Microcenter has WC parts.

Yeah I am sure this is related to the move but two months is a really long time obviously. As others have suggested PM Petra here at XS.

And I wasn't really missing the point in that the major problem is not the fact you haven't got your $5 part it is that this missing $5 part was holding up the build. So find a different solution if possible was all I was suggesting.
    Last edited by WrigleyVillain; 02-16-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    Dark Star IV

Xtreme Addict
    Just to make something clear. If one email doesn't do the trick, the next one might. And so on. Keep sending those emails.
    I don't want to sound like a jerk, and I know Petra's Tech is very busy with the move, but you also have a right to receive your products within an appropriate time. Two months is definitely too long.
    And I think emails get responded to faster than PM's.

Xtreme Addict
    My advice, forget the silver coils and put a few silver-plated fittings into the loop. That will do the job just fine. Save your $5. Does the job for me just fine. YMMV of course

Quote Originally Posted by dejanh View Post
    My advice, forget the silver coils and put a few silver-plated fittings into the loop. That will do the job just fine. Save your $5. Does the job for me just fine. YMMV of course
    i must have not made it too clear

I Already Purchased this in December

Xtreme Cruncher
    You have a res right?
    Just coil it up and put in the Res.

Its a great Turbulence killer for my EK Res. (I have an older EK Res without it.)

Xtreme Addict
    I'm really sorry for the delay getting the coil... you could have contacted me at any time during the holdup and I'd just have sent you one for free to get things going. Not that you would have known that, but for in the future. I always support my products 100%, even if it just means helping someone get ahold of one.

I contacted them about it, and Petra's did see that your coil was shipped as soon as they possibly could.

I know that is a ridiculous wait, but there was a legitimate logistics issue that was holding things up. I can't really talk about it, but trust me, there was good reason.

Customer service is VERY important to them... there is no way in hell they would leave you hanging that long if they had any choice. I know that doesn't help you a whole hell of a lot sitting there waiting for your coil, but hopefully you can take some comfort in that.
    Asus G73- i7-740QM, Mobility 5870, 6Gb DDR3-1333, OCZ Vertex II 90Gb

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iandh View Post
    I'm really sorry for the delay getting the coil... you could have contacted me at any time during the holdup and I'd just have sent you one for free to get things going. Not that you would have known that, but for in the future. I always support my products 100%, even if it just means helping someone get ahold of one.

I contacted them about it, and Petra's did see that your coil was shipped as soon as they possibly could.

I know that is a ridiculous wait, but there was a legitimate logistics issue that was holding things up. I can't really talk about it, but trust me, there was good reason.

Customer service is VERY important to them... there is no way in hell they would leave you hanging that long if they had any choice. I know that doesn't help you a whole hell of a lot sitting there waiting for your coil, but hopefully you can take some comfort in that.
    Not to ask something you might not be able to answer on behalf of Petras, but as someone who just bought iandh stuff from them, will the legitimate logistic affect others orders as well?

so.. they lost my order.. somthing to do with paypal.. never contacted me.

I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed
    Ian, NKrader: you guys both have more PM's from me.

Quote Originally Posted by .:R32 View Post
    Not to ask something you might not be able to answer on behalf of Petras, but as someone who just bought iandh stuff from them, will the legitimate logistic affect others orders as well?
    Newer orders seem to be shipping out okay (still not as fast as our usual, though)--I don't think that any of them have experienced more than a few days delay. We still have a lot of things to iron out... but it's getting better.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...

fixed I was hoping somone would make this right and somone did!

Call this problem solved! Petras is back in my good graces

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by .:R32 View Post
    It affected some customers and not others. I'm not really comfortable speaking on their behalf any further than that, but will vouch for their commitment to their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    fixed I was hoping somone would make this right and somone did!

Call this problem solved! Petras is back in my good graces
    Yes, Petra's cares, they just have been having some bumpy times with the move. It's hard enough trying to move between apartments, let alone a business.

Your coils will ship direct tomorrow at lunch, I will be seeing to it personally. I'm throwing in an extra to make up for your trouble.

As far as my comment about "did see it was shipped as soon as they could", that was referring to another customer FYI, just to clear up any confusion.
    Asus G73- i7-740QM, Mobility 5870, 6Gb DDR3-1333, OCZ Vertex II 90Gb

Xtreme Member
    Glad to see an example of Ian and Petra's great customer service. I just ordered a killcoil from Petra's, and was told they were on back order and would be shipped within 2-3 days. This issue got me worried though. Glad it is cleared up!

-TadZilla

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I've only had the privilege of ordering from Petra's once, but the experience was more than enough to draw me back. Sidewinder & Jab-Tech also have excellent customer service (over and above any other retailer...seriously, they're both really great), but I've never seen anyone include a hand-written note with a water block. Shipped promptly, received equally promptly, great prices. I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer.
    [XC] gomeler - Public note: If you PM me to tell me that I am disrespectful at least have space in your PM box so I can tell you I don't care.

[XC] gomeler - I come to the news section to ban people, not read complaints.

I heart gomeler!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Petras have the best customer service bar none. Whenever I ordered, Quoc always sent me a mail asking me to inform him when my products had arrived - now that's how you run a business
    [Project] : Altair | A Lian-Li PC-P80, dual loop, all internal build. Written as a tutorial for any newcomers

Hardware
    Core i7 920 D0 | 12GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz CL8 RAM | 2x EVGA GTX 285 SLI | ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 | ASUS Xonar D2X
    2x Intel X-25M SSD | Corsair HX-1000W | Lian-Li PC-P80 | Dell 3008WFP 30"

Watercooling Gear (Dual Loop)
    Koolance 350AT (CPU Loop) | 2x Koolance VID-NX285 (GPU Loop) | 2x Laing DDC 3.2 / XSPC Acrylic top Rev. 3 | 2x EK Multioption 150 Res Ver. 2 | 2x Thermochill PA 120.3 |
    6x Scythe S-Flex 1200 RPM Fans | 7/16" Primochill Pro Green LRT | 7/16" Primochill Pro Blue LRT | B.P. Silver Shiny 1\2" Barbs | Alphacool Ball Valve / B.P. M-M Rotary fill-port / drain | Bitspower Black Freezer AIX58NS NB/SB (GPU Loop)| Black Freezer MOS AMOSII POM Version (GPU Loop)| Bitspower Black Freezer MOS AMOSIII POM Version (GPU Loop)

Quote Originally Posted by heebakutty View Post
    HI you can easily find the phone number of Petra'sTech Memorial just by doing whois search for their web address "petrastech.com" through sites like WhoisXY.com here they will display details like domain registrant name ,address ,phone number ,email id and so on using these details you can easily find their official phone number ...I did whois search and found their registrant number it was +1.8772064254 .Hope it will be helpful to you ...
    holy hell what a blast from the past bot thread necro

I am Xtreme-ly Unemployed
    Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    holy hell what a blast from the past bot thread necro
    Thanks for quoting that--I was wondering what bumped this thread.

The feels, though... I really do miss PTS.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive...