Gigabyte Odin Pro 1200W wont power up...
Hey guys and girls.. Im having this weird problem with this PSU I got a few days back.. this PSU works great but when I shut down my sytem, it wont boot up! lol (not actually so lol)
Even when I remove all the Modular cables it wont boot up, I try and I try all sorts of things and it will boot up once again but with not all modular cables pluged in... Only way to work with the PC from then is to connect the modular cables when the PSU is working, so when I loaded my settings in BIOS and saved & exited it had to shut down for a sec and guess what, it didnt boot up again, after fiddling with the cables it booted and then I have to just add the cables for HDD-s and so on and it will work again.
Anyone got an Idea whats causing this? When I push the power button the lights come on and all but for a fraction of a second, then I have to hold the power button in for 5-10seconds then it kind of clears settings and I can try again but for the same result.
Is it smth to do with some auto protections that the PSU has?
Follow me @ www.youtube.com/user/HousedanceTanL
• Intel® Core i7 920 2,66GHz "SLBEJ 3912B351" D0 - OC 5.11GHz 1.525v
• ATI Radeon HD5970 XFX Black Edition 2Gb GDDR5 (Max OC ..\..)
• 12Gb 2x6Gb 3x2Gb A-Data PC12800 DDR3 1882MHz CAS 7-6-6-16 1T 2.2v
• Gigabyte X58-Expert SLI\CF with BCLK MOD! 240MHz
• 1050W Enermax Revolution
• 3Tb 3x1Tb RAID 0 Samsung F3 HD103SJ 7200rpm, 32Mb, Sata II
• Monitor Samsung 52" LE-52A567P2W (2008.a) - 1920x1080p FullHD
• Silverstone Raven II + 1x120mm fan@5v and 3x180mm fan@7v
3DMark 2001 - 100,001p
3DMark 2003 - 110,000p
3DMark 2005 - 40,000p
3DMark 2006 - 30,337p