Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Phone 7 Series Officially Announced

u have to remember that XS isnt the target for most consumer products, we generally hang out in the server/enterprise stuff then slam some gpu on it. if they pair it with good hardware and get some app support it should be fine but i dont think that we are the target.

look at what the general consumer has problems with, IE my little brother didnt know how to get drivers for his graphics card and thought that windows update gave them to him
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    u have to remember that XS isnt the target for most consumer products, we generally hang out in the server/enterprise stuff then slam some gpu on it. if they pair it with good hardware and get some app support it should be fine but i dont think that we are the target.

look at what the general consumer has problems with, IE my little brother didnt know how to get drivers for his graphics card and thought that windows update gave them to him
    Exactly, the 7 series will be a success PRECISELY because people on this forum do not like it.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdream View Post
    Exactly, the 7 series will be a success PRECISELY because people on this forum do not like it.
    lol may be true, the lamers at engadget are raving about it.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    Somehow I knew Microsoft would screw this up... again... They should just abandon smartphones. Too many good/better alternatives: iPhone OS, Android, webOS, Maemo (Meebos or how is it supposed to be called now?).

The UI looks not bad, but you need more than that.
    How are those good? I couldn't get my BT keyboard or, BT GPS with Garman Mobile XT on either of those. Windows Mobile 6.1 had a lot of freedom like any Windows OS. Few days ago I updated the driver for SDHC to get my 5 year old phone with 8 GB card. I didn't even have to buy a new phone. HTC Tornado with 200 Mhz, 64 MB of DDR and 8 GB microSD was enough for GPS and talk.

I am Xtreme
    This OS is multi-tasking capable. Source.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12