Thread: Good News Everyone

PCMark V Meister

Good News Everyone

I made some contacts with the LSI here in europe for the 9210 , 9260 and for the 9211
    i was told that the 9210i8 was never for the public cause the blue lady (intel) is beta testing it so the 9211 is just a differend model even it looks like the same.. it doesnt perform like the 9210....

The good news is that i have emails with support center here in europe that they will help us to break the limit of 75900 IO/s. i made him some print screens with our results with IOmeter and he will come with a answer for that because they advertice the 290.000 IO/s on their site so he said.. They have to find a solution for it.
    Now good news with the 9260 is that they r trying to fix the latency problem that we have with that controller too. they r trying to fix the additional 7-10 extra ms that the controller adds..

i will have some news in a couple of days so i will keep u posted for more informations

Worlds Fastest F5
    Woo!

Excellent news and good job with hassling LSI to start tweaking things so the performance of their cards starts to more closely match the aspirations of their marketing department!

X5670 B1 @175x24=4.2GHz @1.24v LLC on
    Rampage III Extreme Bios 0003
    G.skill Eco @1600 (7-7-7-20 1T) @1.4v
    EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB
    Auzen X-FI Prelude
    Seasonic X-650 PSU
    Intel X25-E SLC RAID 0
    Samsung F3 1TB
    Corsair H70 with dual 1600 rpm fan
    Corsair 800D
    3008WFP A00

Xtreme Guru
    holy crap that is good news~! they are working in the same direction we are I am not too suprised though they are a great company and they already have great products , but these types of enhancements will only make them better!
    "Lurking" Since 1977

Jesus Saves, God Backs-Up
    *I come to the news section to ban people, not read complaints.*-[XC]Gomeler
    Don't believe Squish, his hardware does control him!

Xtreme Addict
    I'm dissapointed at the lack of Professor Farnsworth in this thread.

Xtreme Infrastructure Eng
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    I'm dissapointed at the lack of Professor Farnsworth in this thread.
    I was tempted to do the same thing, but didn't want to disrupt the thread. Thanks for being my id.
    Less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltevros View Post
    I made some contacts with the LSI here in europe for the 9210 , 9260 and for the 9211
    i was told that the 9210i8 was never for the public cause the blue lady (intel) is beta testing it so the 9211 is just a differend model even it looks like the same.. it doesnt perform like the 9210....

The good news is that i have emails with support center here in europe that they will help us to break the limit of 75900 IO/s. i made him some print screens with our results with IOmeter and he will come with a answer for that because they advertice the 290.000 IO/s on their site so he said.. They have to find a solution for it.
    Now good news with the 9260 is that they r trying to fix the latency problem that we have with that controller too. they r trying to fix the additional 7-10 extra ms that the controller adds..

i will have some news in a couple of days so i will keep u posted for more informations
    Any update news?