Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Overclocking Live - Sat 6 Feb - Feed & Scores thread

One-Eyed Killing Machine

Extreme Overclocking Live - Sat 6 Feb - Feed & Scores thread

Crio and I plan to bench 'tomorrow' with my i7 950 and various graphics cards ( mainly 5870, GTX 280, 3850, 9600 and possibly some 8800GT 512MBs ) on LN2 & dry ice.
    Chris tossed an idea to broadcast the session on the net via livestream, and I agreed

I'm currently setting up the account & channel, and will post again later on with a link to the channel.

Live benching & nice dance/house/progr music altogether, join us

Here's the channel's link - http://www.livestream.com/benchzowner
    Last edited by BenchZowner; 02-05-2010 at 02:27 PM.
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Aussie God
    Bill, dont touch the 8800GT!
    Competition ranking;
    2005; Netbyte, Karise/Denmark #1 @ PiFast
    2008; AOCM II, Minfeld/Germany #2 @ 01SE/AM3/8M (w. Oliver)
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;
    2010; GOOC 2010 Many thanks to Gigabyte!

Champion
    Nice ideea bro!
    Weissbier - breakfast of champions

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Can't wait Bill! Can't wait

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Yes.. dont touch the 8800GT!

Good luck with the rest though
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Here's the channel's link - http://www.livestream.com/benchzowner

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Xtreme Member
    Look forward to it. Good luck

I follow just want to know what time it will start
    I2I3 Overcloking Team

I am Xtreme
    tuning in to see some p e p a s s
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme Addict
    will join ya as well, can't miss it

I wanna see some crazy crio dance moves

Xtreme Member
    Hello guys from me too.
    I ll be glad to see many of you in the chat...

George o/c i will haunt your dreams if i dance

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    ETA 4-5 hours.
    I'll keep you guys posted

Banned
    damn i would of enjoyed watching this... using a dongle in egypt atm and data here costs a fortune... good idea though guys...

have fun and good luck....

Xtreme Member
    Sooo, what's going on with this? It says OFFLINE to me
    Intel i7 920 D0 @ 4.2GHz 1.27V under TRUE Black || Asus P6T|| 3x1GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz + 3x1GB Mushkin 1600MHz || Powercolor Radeon HD4870X2 2GB DDR5 || WD's Black (1+0.5)TB & Green 1TB || Corsair TX650 || Samsung 245B+ || Windows7 7600 RTM x64

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    We are live!

I am Xtreme
    Join the fun, guys!
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Nothing special today ( I'm used to it, I only had 1 successful group bench in my whole life, and that was with mr bad luck #2 [ I'm #1 for sure ] sofos1990 lol ), just a 401k AquaMark 3 after... quite a hassle.
    My classified seem to be playing the dead ( I might blow torch it tomorrow if it decides to work again ), and then the 5870 which worked fine 2 days ago on dry ice ( 1300MHz Vantage & 1355MHz AquaMark 3 ) refused to work properly... well, most of the time it didn't work at all, and only benched a few times @ 1200MHz and once or twice at 1300MHz...
    I think I'll have to blow torch this one too

I am Xtreme
    Pity about the buggy card... The CPU frequency was really great for this benching session!
    Was fun, looking forward to more some day.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtreme Member
    <3 ATI... NOT
    Too bad that you had problems with your board and card but nevertheless, we had a great fun
    Intel i7 920 D0 @ 4.2GHz 1.27V under TRUE Black || Asus P6T|| 3x1GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz + 3x1GB Mushkin 1600MHz || Powercolor Radeon HD4870X2 2GB DDR5 || WD's Black (1+0.5)TB & Green 1TB || Corsair TX650 || Samsung 245B+ || Windows7 7600 RTM x64

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Inspected the board, and everything seems ok except... it ain't working ( F3 -> F6 -> F3 -> F8 -> b8 -> auto-shutdown, auto power-on, same loop )
    I hope the CPU's fine

I am Xtreme
    Remove third memory stick.

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Done that.
    Remove second DIMM = done
    Remove first DIMM = done

Nada!

Gotta get some rest now, gonna give the mobo and the CPU a better look later.
    With my luck I wouldn't rule out the chance of having a dead CPU too

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Classified + 5870 dead.

I am Xtreme
    :-/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast