Hello all,

I am coming to you to get some help cause I have really hard time to OC my system while it seem so easy for others peoples ...

My system is :
Intel Core i7 860
eVGA P55 FTW
4x2 Gb G.Skill Trident Serie (2000 Mhz)
Gigabyte 800 Watts PSU

When I look on eVga forums there is a small tutorial to get the BCLK of my motherboard to 200 (by a eVga manager) and it seem that near every people with that motherboard just have to "copy/paste" the bios settings given to get their BCLK at 200 (or near of it). Personnaly these setting don't event work to get me to 170 BCLK.

So I have choosen to experiment this by myself and first find my max BCLK (with low cpu ratio). But I have really hard time to get to 200. Here is a Excel sheet I did to keep a trace of my bios settings at each attemp. As you can see the "TEST 13" has been the best with 185 BCLK but now event if I set back those settings I can't even set it to 170 without an instant crash ... I really don't understand.

Why do my motherboard seem to have a so much hard time to get to 200 while all P55 FTW around seem to be really easy to get there. And why a settings that has been working to get to 185, doesn't work 5 minutes later ...

Various BIOS settings :
Turbomode : off
HyperThreading : off
Speedstep : off
C1E : off
C-STATE : off

I really need some help from you guys (I have no luck on eVga forums)^^

Thank in advance