Xtreme Cruncher
    Dangit i need to find a job quick.....
    i3-8100 | GTX 970
    Ryzen 5 1600 | RX 580
    Assume nothing; Question everything

I am Addicted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcarcas View Post
    Dangit i need to find a job quick.....
    If you lived in Colorado and didn't mind laboring for an underground utilities company, I could probably help you out.

Also GTX 275's found a new home with CaptMorgan. I did not realize he has been secretly building his army you are on the move my friend you will be past me in no time

Will have either a Foxconn Flaming Blade or Gigabyte UD4P for sale as well. This will be the last mobo for sale.
    I like all 3 of the boards I have left, but these 2 are the 2 I prefer to let go first; will keep my Bloodrage.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Will also be adding a Corsair H50
    Will have to see if there is anything else I can scrounge up.

Xtreme Addict
    Thanx, Bob and PG. Unfortunately the only Nvidia cards that I have are 8800's and for some reason GpuGrid has given me a hard time with them to the point where now I'm just not running anything on the grid. These cards ran it fine for a long, long time, so I know it's a project issue. But if I go Nvidia in the future, or the grid get's the ATI sorted out...I'll be Back!

INFRNL,

If you have either or both of the WD 640's available...let me know. I'm interested.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Naja002 View Post
    Thanx, Bob and PG. Unfortunately the only Nvidia cards that I have are 8800's and for some reason GpuGrid has given me a hard time with them to the point where now I'm just not running anything on the grid. These cards ran it fine for a long, long time, so I know it's a project issue. But if I go Nvidia in the future, or the grid get's the ATI sorted out...I'll be Back!

INFRNL,

If you have either or both of the WD 640's available...let me know. I'm interested.
    It is and well known. One of my 2 8800GTs stopped working on the Grid and is back to F@H with zero errors. Progress marches on I guess.

I am Addicted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naja002 View Post

INFRNL,

I might have one I can give up. 640 Black. Let me see what I have and I will let you know. Thanks

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaGeek View Post
    It is and well known. One of my 2 8800GTs stopped working on the Grid and is back to F@H with zero errors. Progress marches on I guess.

I've got mine on Collatz....trying to help hold off Skycrane!

Quote Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post
    I might have one I can give up. 640 Black. Let me see what I have and I will let you know. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12