Thread: Problem with BSODs

Problem with BSODs

Hope you guys can help me. I get BSODs when loading Windows 7 whenever I turn on my PC, but it only happens when I turn off the PC, goto sleep, and wake up to turn it on. It doesn't happen when I shut it down and turn it on again. I've uploaded some memory dump files. My PC specification is:

Intel Core i7 920
    MSI X58 Pro
    Team Xtreem DDR3 2 x 2GB 1333MHz
    MSI R4890 Cyclone OC
    OCZ ModXStream 780W

EDIT: I can't seem to upload the dump files though. It says I need permission from the administrator when I myself is the administrator.
    Last edited by -73H_64M3R-; 12-21-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -73H_64M3R- View Post
    Hope you guys can help me. I get BSODs when loading Windows 7 whenever I turn on my PC, but it only happens when I turn off the PC, goto sleep, and wake up to turn it on. It doesn't happen when I shut it down and turn it on again. I've uploaded some memory dump files. My PC specification is:

Intel Core i7 920
    MSI X58 Pro
    Team Xtreem DDR3 2 x 2GB 1333MHz
    MSI R4890 Cyclone OC
    OCZ ModXStream 780W

EDIT: I can't seem to upload the dump files though. It says I need permission from the administrator when I myself is the administrator.
    Could you explain the problem a more clearly please.
    Are you saying it blue screens when waking from sleep state, but not when you reboot ?

Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    Could you explain the problem a more clearly please.
    Are you saying it blue screens when waking from sleep state, but not when you reboot ?
    Nevermind. I'll make it simpler. Let's just assume it BSOD whenever it likes when it's booting up. When the PC is turned OFF (which means power off, which is not sleep), I will get a higher chance of BSOD when I turn the pc on again. But then, if I'm currently using the PC and I reboot and boot up again, I don't get any BSOD. Normally, if I turn on the PC and get BSOD, I turn off the PC and turn it on again and that'd solve the problem. However, that doesn't mean I should ignore the problem and I really need help uploading the memory dump file.