So i did this for the alpha community, but lets do this again!
So, to clarify whats coming...
* There will be weapon dyes.
* You'll at least be able to change the major color, and the "Emissive" or glowy parts of the mesh.
* There are 5 tiers of dyes (for now at least)
* Each tier is harder and harder to obtain.
Also the dye list looks like this...
* Tier 1 - Flat colors, sort of desaturated, but allow for some customization. Limited numbers.
* Tier 2 - Some glossy colors and limited metallic colors. A little more vibrant, but nothing crazy. A couple of camo patterns too.
* Tier 3 - High glossy dyes, many metallic colors like bronze, gold, silver. A bigger list of camo patterns.
* Tier 4 - Vibrant two tone dyes and more exotic metal colors, think custom paint jobs from something like west coast customs.
* Tier 5 - Very rare "Epic" dyes that are very vibrant and bright. They have patterns that are interested and techy looking. Some have metal flake (google it if you like.
Hopefully that will put you're mind at rest. There are something like 75 dyes in the game and i'm always coming up with ideas for more!
If you have ideas, or even better, a picture. Post it here and i'll try to build as list of things to add when i'm next re-visiting the dye list!