Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mördarverket - another TJ07

Backplate and motherboard-tray

It's powertool time:

Drilling holes for cable management.

Result of countersinking thing.

Countersunk rivets compliments of MDPC-X.

Apply tape to the riveter (thanks for the how-to Nils!).

Putting it together.

And it's done. Looks pretty good, but might have to redo some rivets and touch-up the backplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Goran_O View Post

Case has got a new floor! No hammond boxes in sight...

And a closeup.
    What a Great Built! Have to love the new flooring for the TJ07 in replacement for Hammond Boxes

Mind if i ask what is it made up off?
    i7 | AX 1200 | murderMod TJ07 | Maximus Extreme-z| 16gb Corsair vengence | GTX580~SLI | Apogee HD+ Airplex modularity 480 + MCP35X | Z5500 |

Xtreme Member
    ^^^^ id like to know that as well
    My build is taking way to long

Quotes

dasickninja
    Sweet merciful God... and it survived? Those parts are either Jesus or Juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by bullydog View Post
    What a Great Built! Have to love the new flooring for the TJ07 in replacement for Hammond Boxes

Mind if i ask what is it made up off?
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpong1455 View Post
    ^^^^ id like to know that as well
    As a base I've got a noise-dampening mat from Be Quiet! then there's a layer of black-tinted 3mm acrylic and to finish it off; a sheet of aluminum mesh. It really makes a perfect fit, not obstructing the sidepanel closing bits. It will be held together by double-sided tape and screws when its all done. And with some lighting the acrylic will hopefully provide some bling.
    Last edited by Goran_O; 01-08-2010 at 12:57 AM.

As a base I've got a noise-dampening mat from Be Quiet! then there's a layer of black-tinted 3mm acrylic and to finish it off; a sheet of aluminum mesh. It really makes a perfect fit, not obstructing the sidepanel closing bits. It will be held together by double-sided tape and screws when its all done. And with some lighting the acrylic will hopefully provide some bling.
    Thanks for the info, really innovative ideas you have ... looking forward to the finished product
    i7 | AX 1200 | murderMod TJ07 | Maximus Extreme-z| 16gb Corsair vengence | GTX580~SLI | Apogee HD+ Airplex modularity 480 + MCP35X | Z5500 |

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Excellent work Goran_O.
    I love how you have wired your fan, it's exactly the the I like it.
    All nice and neat.

Iam not sure what happened I posted here last night, yet it's not here, got me.

Glad it wasn't just a dream, excellent work mate keep it up champ.

The end result.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I like the floor mat

Motherboard all decked out

First, thanks all for the kind words and encouragement!

I find myself working in a very disorganized manner so I've got a lot of loose ends that will hopefully all come together soon. My biggest problem now is that I really need to get a few pieces painted but doing that in -13 degrees C on the balcony isn't such a good idea.

At the moment I'm waiting for a heap of screws from England that I found on eBay. Its so difficult to find black screws in the right dimensions... And am also waiting for a gasket and some more fittings etc.

I decided to ditch the stock motherboard coolers and go all the way with the blocks from MIPS. So I've been doing some plumbing.

The reservoir with murderMod Res-holders which Charles H so kindly supplied, for free, together with my frontplate. Their not absolutely perfect but the blemishes are only visible up close.

CPU-block and VGA-block from EK.

It sure looks better without the stock coolers.

The loop will be Res -> Pump -> Radiator -> Mosfet -> Chipset -> CPU ->GPU -> Res.

Shots of shiny, fuzzy stuff...

Helping dad with the really tricky parts...

Xtreme Member
    xtremly nice

can you show or explain a little bit better the new floor of the tj07?

I am Xtreme
    This is going to be an awesome build i'm sure. Gonna keep an eye on it for sure, enjoy building!
    Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 8350 | 2x4GB Trident-X 2600 C10 | 2x ATI HD5870 Crossfire | Enermax Revo 1050watt | OCZ Vertex 3 60GB | Samsung F1 1TB

Watercooling: XSPC Raystorm | EK 5870 Delrin fullcover | TFC X-changer 480 w/ 4x Gentle Typhoon | DDC2+ Delrin top | EK 200mm res | Primochill LRT 3/8 tubing

Case: Murdermodded TJ-07

sub 9 sec. SPi1M 940BE 955BE 965BE 1090T

Xtreme Member
    This pics looks

i7 2600K @ 4.5GHz 1.28v 24/7 with offset mode + Venomous X black - ASUS Maximus IV Extreme R3.0 - EVGA GTX 570 SC - Corsair Dominator GT 2x2GB 2000MHz CL8 @ 2133 Cl9 + AIrFlow PRO- Corsair AX850W - Silverstone Fortress 2 - LC back soon My Gaming account on >> YouTube

Xtreme Addict
    Goran you must change name of this projekt for...

to this ...

Dumbo project

Xtreme Member

sorry dude, but they're kinda right...

doctor pepper's desk
    EVGA P55 FTW | i5 650 @ 4GHz | 4Gb Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 XMS3 | XFX 4870 1Gb | Corsair X32 | Samsung SpinPoint F1 - 320Go | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | Samsung P2450H | Microsoft Laser Desktop 7000 | JBL Spyro Black
    AirCooling: Prolimatech Mega Shadow | Xigmatek Bifrost | Fractal Design SATA Cluster Box | Fractal Design 2x120mm, 2x140mm and 1x92mm

Cosmos-S
    Foxconn BloodRage Rev1.1 Bios P07 | i7 920 D0 @ 4,629GHz max & 4,3GHz stable | 6Gb Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 | XFX 5870 | Sonar X-Fi | Intel X25-M 80 Go PostVille | Samsung SpinPoint F1 - 1To | Corsair HX620W | CoolerMaster Cosmos S | Samsung T240 | Logitech MX-5500 & Z-2300
    Watercooling: Laing DDC + plexi top and tank | CPU - HK 1366 rev 3.0 LT | GPU - EK Water Blocks EK FC5870 V2 - Acétal Nickel | MB - Foxconn's original | HDD - HK SilentStar HD-Single rev 2.0 | radiator - 3x120mm | tubing - High Flex 10/16mm | red PrimoChill ICE coolant

You're right
    Mördarverket aka Dumbo ... that kind of clashes. Second time someones griping about my cool project name...
    Time for a quick Before I get back to hacking, sawing and slashing on poor Dumbo...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    This is a photo I have taken from NaMcO's work log called "The Project" it's also a TJ07 case.

If you could do something like he has done with his 45 degree fitting, this would look sweet, not Dumbo ish.

Have a play around with them and see what you can do mate.
    Last edited by kgtiger; 01-08-2010 at 11:42 PM.

great so far!!

subd here, waiting for more

Well, I really like the way the tubing looks - I think it gives it a bit more interest, and is still plenty short so as not to hamper flow. Props to Seba84 for noting the tusk comparison, but --- I like it!!!

Also, glad to see your little helper is keeping you on track Great build.

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    great so far!!

subd here, waiting for more
    Thankyou illidan, working on the midplate at the moment. More to follow soon I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Well, I really like the way the tubing looks - I think it gives it a bit more interest, and is still plenty short so as not to hamper flow. Props to Seba84 for noting the tusk comparison, but --- I like it!!!

Also, glad to see your little helper is keeping you on track Great build.
    Thanks shazza, I like it too! It adds... something to it doesn't it. My little helper is invaluable

Quote Originally Posted by kgtiger View Post
    This is a photo I have taken from NaMcO's work log called "The Project" it's also a TJ07 case.

If you could do something like he has done with his 45 degree fitting, this would look sweet, not Dumbo ish.

Have a play around with them and see what you can do mate.
    Thanks for pointing me to it kgtiger. It was actually my plan from the beginning to use shorter tubing with the angled fittings. But then I started playing around and came up with this. Might just shorten the bigger loop a bit depending on whether or not I decide to use Arctic RC RAM coolers as they need some more space overhead.

Thankyou illidan, working on the midplate at the moment. More to follow soon I hope.
    lovely so far so good

my name is Goran to

I dont like the routing at all acually, ill sub just to make sure you fix it

Lycka till!
    It's snowing!

Xtreme Member
    snør som faen her også - en meter snø her

Nice project Gøran !
    Worklog - xtreeme Please comment and give me your input | Testware |

Xtreme Member

tight space thought for the res...

but awesome job there goran, very lovely especially the pictures, beautifully done with touch of orange colour

keep it coming

Xtreme Member
    I like it. I think it makes it look very unique! My only suggestion would be to make both ears the same size!! You may want to do a big loop to the CPU to GPU tubing to make it all consistent!!

Xtreme Member
    Really striking photos, Goran... Love the contrast with the orange backdrop.
    And this is a family site.
    So I shall not post what that one pic resembles to me.

Yarr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now Playing

black freighter: i7 920 | evga classified | mm extended ascension pedestal | 2 x 300gb vraps
    dead men tell no tales build: q9770 | asus striker 2 extreme | 2x4gb ddr3 ocz reaper | 2 x gtx 280 oc2 | 2x 300gb vraps | mm ufo-cyo | pcp&c 1200W

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CptDreadFlint View Post
    Really striking photos, Goran... Love the contrast with the orange backdrop.

And this is a family site.
    So I shall not post what that one pic resembles to me.

Yarr.
    You know someone with different sized... ?

Regards,
    Chris

Core i7 920 3931A318 4.4GHz 1.375vcore | EVGA X58 Classified E760 | EVGA GTX470 1280MB | Corsair Dominator GT 7-8-7-20 1688MHz | Heatkiller 3.0 CU and Feser xChanger 480 | Seasonic M12 (Soon to be replaced)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast