Thread: Foxconn blackops Software

Foxconn blackops Software

I just bought a blackops and build a system with win 7 64bit. I downloaded all the updated drivers ahead of buying the board so drivers are not a problem. However, i can not get any of the extra applications coupled with the installation cd to even run the setup.

The only utility available at the foxconn and quantum force sites is the live update feature.

Any one knows where i can get a compatible copies of these tools? they seem to be very good utilities i would like to make the most use of my mobo.

Xtreme Member
    I had W7 RC (now have W7 HP) both 64bit and couldn't setup ant of the apps either. I loaded them onto my other comp. on my network of 2 and moved them from there to this one where they work fine. If you don't have any other (32bit?) pc at home, I know there is links to ageis panel on the forum here that Wotcher has hosted for ppl. to d/l.
    BLACKOPS mobo., 4 GB Corsair xms3 XMP DDR3 RAM @1333 7-7-7-20, seagate 'cuda v11, 1TB, Q9650 @ 3.7, Megahalems cooler, corsair HX620 PSU, Galaxy 9800 GT. Win 7 HP 64. Intel X25-M G1 80 GB ssd

thanks, ill check it out

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sath24 View Post
    I just bought a blackops and build a system with win 7 64bit. I downloaded all the updated drivers ahead of buying the board so drivers are not a problem. However, i can not get any of the extra applications coupled with the installation cd to even run the setup.

The only utility available at the foxconn and quantum force sites is the live update feature.

Any one knows where i can get a compatible copies of these tools? they seem to be very good utilities i would like to make the most use of my mobo.
    Did you try running the app installations using compatability mode?

The last Black Ops Aegis Panel release (to the best of my knowledge) is linked below

LINK

I ran the applications from their directories on the setup cd rather than the setup cd's program and they installed with no problem, didnt need to set the compatability. Easy fix, didnt bother to try it at first cause I assumed it was a conflict with the aps and win 7 rather than that of the autorun program.
    Thanks for the help tho guys.
    Last edited by sath24; 12-09-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Banned
    does anyone know if the realtek hd audio drivers for vista 64 will work in win7? i got aegis working but upon installing some other vista drivers i get bsods when the program opens up and dont want that

Xtreme Member
    just download the latest realtek HD driver will ensure you have sound

and same for intel chipset
    best to go to realtek and intel for them as the driver on foxconn are only the same as the cd

thanks