Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Nvidia Fermi GF100 working desktop card spotted on Facebook

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by highoctane View Post
    Well from what I can get from the translation it will be at CES 2010 but who knows...

http://translate.google.com/translat...tm&sl=tr&tl=en
    They will definitely show it, but a launch would be nothing but a paperlaunch. It's better then nothing I guess lol. Hopefully we will finally see some real numbers.

Intel Core i7-3770K
    ASUS P8Z77-I DELUXE
    EVGA GTX 970 SC
    Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LP 1600
    Corsair H80
    120GB Samsung 840 EVO, 500GB WD Scorpio Blue, 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3
    Corsair RM650
    Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced
    OC: 5Ghz | +0.185 offset : 1.352v

Xtreme Addict
    So that will be unveiling and a few scores released between the 7th and the 10th of January 2010?
    Paper Launch later that month?
    Cards hitting retail in March?
    Stop looking at the walls, look out the window

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicdan View Post
    lolz at them, they seem overly excited like its really news. fermi better be the fastest gpu, its much larger than ATI's

and for the duel gpu thing, im still wondering how badly they will have to downclock it to keep under 300W. Perf per watt will be extremely interesting this spring/summer
    Not just a downclock but also a cutdown... they aren't going to be able to pull a GTX275 like they did last time, unless something drastically changes in the next 4 months.
    I am thinking -25% for both clocks and specs.
    Originally Posted by motown_steve
    Every genocide that was committed during the 20th century has been preceded by the disarmament of the target population. Once the government outlaws your guns your life becomes a luxury afforded to you by the state. You become a tool to benefit the state. Should you cease to benefit the state or even worse become an annoyance or even a hindrance to the state then your life becomes more trouble than it is worth.

Once the government outlaws your guns your life is forfeit. You're already dead, it's just a question of when they are going to get around to you.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920