Thread: Rest In Peace JimmyMoonDog

Rest In Peace JimmyMoonDog

Most of you have never heard of my best friend Jimmy. He was not on these forums really at all. But he did play Call Of Duty 4 and flew Flight Simulator X. I introduced him to online gaming and communities at cTx. When we started our own thing, Jimmy was more than willing to get stuff going. He was my brother, and best friend. I cannot imagine how I will get through this loss. Jimmys younger brother passed away nearly 6 years ago at age 29. It was so difficult for all of his family, and mine. When I first met him, Jimmy's parents used to invite me to dinner all the time. Then they invited me to church. I met my wife at their church nearly 25 years ago. We started dating in October of 1992 and Tracy and I married in 1994. We have 3 children, and have been happily married for these 15 years. Thank you Jimmy, my life is what it is today because of my friendship with you. I will miss you so much!

Duke-Nukem

These are pictures from when Jimmy and I went to London on business this past summer.

Waiting for the bus...

On the bus. Very roomy...

Eating on the plane...

Jimmy standing in front of the Cirrus airplane we took on a flight 2 years ago. It was awesome!

Last edited by Duke-Nukem; 11-17-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.? -Isaac Newton

Xtreme Member
    sorry for your loss, prays to his family
    Intel DP45SG
    4 gigs DDR3 G-Skill 8-8-8-20
    640 Caviar Black
    Dual 755 sa plextor
    Asus EAH TOP 4890 1 gig ddr5
    Q9550
    Zalman9500
    Thermaltake Armor

Xtreme Member
    Sorry for the loss my friend...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sorry for your loss

Xtreme Member
    Condolences to you and your friend's family
    Intel Xeon X5650
    ASUS Sabertooth X58
    3 x 2 Gb G.Skill PC3-12800
    MSI GTX 780Ti Gaming 3 Gb
    Seasonic X850

Corsair 750D
    Heatkiller 3.0/D5 & EK Top/Alphacool UT60 240

I am Xtreme
    I will miss Jimmy so much. He has been such an amazing friend and it is so hard to imagine him gone. Life seems to have come to a stand still. You are in God's hands now and I know you are truly happy up there with him. Rest in peace always James. I will never forget you.
    Thermaltake Xaser VI Case
    ASUS P7P55 Motherboard
    Intel i7 870
    AMD 4870X2
    8 gigs of OCZ Fatal1ty DDR3
    CoolIt Boreas 12 TEC CPU cooler
    Coolermaster UCP-1100W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by {GOD}Raptor22
    I find it exceedingly humorous how you sit here and continue to play keyboard warrior even though you know you are wrong.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by biglipzit View Post
    I will miss Jimmy so much. He has been such an amazing friend and it is so hard to imagine him gone. Life seems to have come to a stand still. You are in God's hands now and I know you are truly happy up there with him. Rest in peace always James. I will never forget you.
    Well put Dan.

Jimmy was always there for me. He just one of those great guys that cared. He was the kind of of guy that stayed up until 3:30AM to help me with my issues even when he had greater ones of his own. He always treated me with respect and as a valuable person even when others did not. Jim always trusted me, and I trusted the same. In the short year and a half that I knew Jimmy he helped me to become a better and more mature person. I now regret that I was never able to meet Jimmy in person, but I feel privileged now to have known such a great man. Rest in Piece with god Jim.

Conner DeKnikker

~Raptor22

A tribute to you is in my signature Jim, you will never be forgotten.
    Last edited by RAW-Raptor22; 11-08-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

Xtreme Enthusiast
    very deeply sorry for your loss and is familys loss. True friends are very hard to find sometimes well in many cases friends can mean more than anything, i hope you can all get through it just pull together man wish you all the very best. dan

Thanks to all who have posted. I have received emails, calls and other contact means about this tragedy. It will be even more difficult today at the funeral home to see my best friend who I grew up with, and not be able to talk to him...

Duke
    If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants.? -Isaac Newton

Banned
    damn.... i'm sorry for your loss....