Thread: Audigy 2 ZS Question

Xtreme Member

Audigy 2 ZS Question

Right now I'm using the Audigy 2 zs with the newest 2.18.0011 drivers.

I remember that there use to be some kind of sound test, or speaker test, with creative labs drivers or appications. The audio console use to be a lot better looking than the one I have now. I'm wondering if for some reason I'm not doing something right. I remember this because it helped me check to see if my speakers where all in 3D or not. Any help would be great thx.

| NZXT H630 (White) | ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Intel i5 4760K | CORSAIR Dominator GT 8GB @2000MHz Memory | MSI Gaming Twin Force GTX 770 2GB @ Power Limit + %185 | ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe Audio Card | Philips amBX Premium Kit | Nvidia 3D Vision 2 |

Xtreme Enthusiast
    THX setup/speaker calibration and Speaker Settimgs
    They are not in the driver but separate software available from Creative's DL page or driver disc. You also need those for bass management/bass crossover freq.
    Last edited by PaganII; 11-01-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: add info

Xtreme Member
    Ok I found it, thx pal.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; 10-26-2009 at 10:50 AM.
    | NZXT H630 (White) | ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Intel i5 4760K | CORSAIR Dominator GT 8GB @2000MHz Memory | MSI Gaming Twin Force GTX 770 2GB @ Power Limit + %185 | ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe Audio Card | Philips amBX Premium Kit | Nvidia 3D Vision 2 |

Among the trillions of sweet WAV, FLAC & MP3 files I have, I have some nice Vocal tests for multiple Speaker setups...

One in particular that I use all the time is for my basic 5.1 Setups where it says

FRONT LEFT, FRONT RIGHT, CENTER, BACK LEFT, BACK RIGHT

On each of the 5 main speakers and then it does a deep tone for the sub.

Its good to show that each speaker is setup right.

Be more than happy to EMail a copy to you.

The MP3 is just fine for this as its a guy saying the stuff and its not intended for quality, just to let you know the speakers working.

Let me know!

me - at - fatrakoon - dot - co - dot - uk