Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program to Force Supersampling for ATI systems?

Xtreme Member
    Anyway, so will ATi bring SSAA to DX11 games and newer? or is it DX9 only? if yes, will this be changed in future drivers?

OT: Can anyone take some pics of any game with SSAA x4 or x8 please? I wanna see it ingame... *Rather an outdoors game with vegetation and stuff to see the effect working.

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    I have a buttload of things to get done today, but I'll try and take some screenies in games for you tonight.

Anything in particular you want shots of? Out of what you might be interested in, I currently have Fallout III (with high-def packs), Unreal Tournament III, all the Valve-made Source games, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, both S.T.A.L.K.E.R's and Crysis (not Warhead, regular Crysis) installed.
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Xtreme Member
    Stalker and crysis please... (And if you didn't know, for crysis you have to press the "enhance application" button and then do 2xAA from the game option menu for it to work ingame)

If anyone else has 5870 and these games, dont hesitate to help me aswell... This will be the one of decisive importance for the choice whether am going to buy nVidia or ATi...

Xtreme Member
    bump

Xtreme Member
    bump....

Xtreme Member
    bump ffs.......

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    Swearing about it is not likely to want to make anyone help you. There are numerous reviews of ATi supersampling available in the wild, rather than moaning about it I suggest you try and help yourself. If you'd left me a PM I might have remembered this thread and have been inclined to make some free time in my increasingly busy schedule, but my motivation to do so has just departed entirely.
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Xtreme Member
    And leaving it to disappear far back the pages where noone notices it isn't likely to make ppl help me either right? There's numerous of reviews of ATi supersampling yes, but that's not what i wanted. I wanted comparison screenshots from crysis, which i yet havn't found in those numerous of ati supersampling reviews!

Would you kindly help me? Oh and i mean there's plenty of ppl in here with 58xx cards who could assist me with this, so therefor i seek here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12