Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hipro5 benching live at Athens Digital Week 2009 - Live Streaming

One-Eyed Killing Machine

Hipro5 benching live at Athens Digital Week 2009 - Live Streaming

Hello Xtreme fellas,

It's been a while since Georgie appeared or benched apparently, but worry not, the time has come!
    As some of you might know or just noticed from my signature there's a technology exhibition going on in Athens ( Greece, not in Georgia ) called Athens Digital Week.
    The greek overclocking site/forum PCtechnology.gr is in charge for covering the PC aspect of the exhibition, the case/pc modding and the overclocking section.
    Just like last year we have a stage with 4 setups benching with Liquid Nitrogen lead by several members of the "national" overclocking team a.k.a. H.O.T. ( Hellas Overclocking Team ).
    Tomorrow ( Saturday, ~ 15:00* G.M.T. ) [ *ETA, not official time yet ] Hipro5 will be there to bench live on stage with his setup/s.
    During the day other members of team H.O.T. will bench on stage with their setups including Stelaras ( Stelios @ XS.org ), giorgos th. ( same nick here if I recall correctly ), mortisboy ( same here[?] ), Crio ( Crio @ XS.org ), George_O/C ( same nick here ), BenchZowner ( who's that f... ? ) and more.
    I will be streaming live with a camcorder through Overclocking-TV ( Trouffman FTW ).

I'll post some videos, photos & links from the past 2 days now, and will update the thread when I start streaming vid live

p.s. I'd like to thank Sue Wu from Gigabyte and Yiwen Lin from A-Data for the hardware support, you are the best
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

I am Xtreme
    They let noobs like Benchzowner overclock live on stage?

Just kidding, have fun guys!
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    BenchZowner & Crio benching 3D Mark06 live at Athens Digital Week 2009 ( Youtube HQ/HD Video )

A few ( had several eSDee effect events like the sudden death [ on fire! ] of our HDD, a problematic eVGA X58 Classified 760, an unreasoned sudden death of a Rampage Extreme... ) preliminary results ( not tweaked at all ) for starters:

31181 3D Mark06 - i7 950 @ 5.3GHz - 1.82V -87C / 2* GeForce GTX 280 @ 712MHz/1512MHz/1300MHz

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    They let noobs like Benchzowner overclock live on stage?
    They also let me spank people.
    You seem to be very interested in that

Xtreme Member
    Two dewar with 180lt's of LN2 arrived this morning.Much more results will come now that bill fixed Classi......From tommorow morning stay tuned here.....

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchZowner View Post
    They also let me spank people.
    You seem to be very interested in that
    Those two gals do seem cute, but to spank them straight away ... naah, I'm a decent guy.

... oh ...

... wait ...

Now I get the joke
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Banned
    Good to see my friend George O/C up there!! Tear it up fellas and have fun!!

Xtreme XIP

Thumbs up

Hey , very nice Bill , you guys have fun and enjoy it , Bill make sure theres not a basketball around , i dont want to see you with a broken nose like last year accident playing Ball , keep us updated guys. *subscribe*
    Lots of good guys and friends benching together with the Greek God , Master hipro.
    Go Party guys .

Regards: Angelo.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Looks like a lot of fun
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Nice Hardware!!!
    Live events are the best! Good luck guys and remember to have fun.. a lot of fun!
    You are as good as your samples are!

I am Xtreme
    go go PepAss ! I wanna see the promised LN2 scores on ya rig !!!

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
    go go PepAss ! I wanna see the promised LN2 scores on ya rig !!!
    You missed a few episodes...
    like episode 2: Rampage Extreme = dead
    Good E8600 = probably dead

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Nooooooooo! See.. thats one reason im scared of benching my own gear in public. If I lost good gear, id lose my cool or cry. The public dont wanna see that
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Aussie God
    Looks like fun, but Bill, next time, request better babes ;-P
    Competition ranking;
    2005; Netbyte, Karise/Denmark #1 @ PiFast
    2008; AOCM II, Minfeld/Germany #2 @ 01SE/AM3/8M (w. Oliver)
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;
    2010; GOOC 2010 Many thanks to Gigabyte!

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    At the moment babes are the very last thing on my mind.But yes we should upgrade them to extreme or at least high end standards
    Gotta get some sleep, very early wake-up is in order.Gotta setup lots of stuff and then drive all the way to the center of Athens, not the best joy car ride...

Admin
    Looking forward to the streaming. This will be great fun. Please spend some time and get to know your camera. thanks Bill
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Member
    athens digital week !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	to kalytero.jpg 
Views:	1260 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	98061  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Beier View Post
    Looks like fun, but Bill, next time, request better babes ;-P
    I thought they were a spoof version of Bon Jovi..

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K404 View Post
    Nooooooooo! See.. thats one reason im scared of benching my own gear in public. If I lost good gear, id lose my cool or cry. The public dont wanna see that
    I would love to see it nothing like a scotsman loosing his cool for some cracking good entertainment.

Still looks like alot of fun good luck with the scores guys

Xtreme XIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by raju View Post
    I thought they were a spoof version of Bon Jovi..
    True

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchZowner View Post
    ( had several eSDee effect events like the sudden death [ on fire! ] of our HDD,
    Don't believe a word guys, from what i heard the HDD was too slow so they had the idea to give it some raki (raki=spirit made in Crete, usually with 40+% proof) to speed it up.

stealth
    Last edited by stealth; 10-17-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe,Opty 185 2.6Ghz(Toledo)@3003Ghz(273X11,1.3v,HT 1365Mhz),Asus 8800GTX 768mb,Corsair Twinx2048-3500LL PRO@DDR546 3-3-2-6 1T 2.8v,PCP&C 750Watt Quad,WD 120GB Sata, WD 250GB Sata2,X-Fi Fatality,Nec ND4551A.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    lol if your in athens and need babes, just give esdee a call and he'll have a dozen mouthwatering hotties delivered to you within an hour
    still have his mobile number saved hehehe pm me if you want it ^^

*ETA, not official time yet
    dont even TRY to give george an ETA... dont even try... heheheheh
    hes ready when hes ready!

Champion
    Great stuff guys, nice show!!! But hey, I see a lot of youngsters there, but not my two favourite senior citizens. Dang! I miss hipro's Rambo style look and GPR's white beard.

GPR - old friend, if you are reading this, you have a mail from me. Maybe we have the chance to meet soon
    Weissbier - breakfast of champions

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    WE ARE LIVE NOW!
    www.overclocking-tv.com

I am Xtreme
    ow yeah baby, babes babes babes

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast