Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chilly1 Discussion

Xtreme X.I.P.
    People like you Reggie make me sick! I swear to Christ himself, If I were to become instantly wealthy I would pay back the people you cheated before I would pay off my own debt.

Have $400,000 debt? You want people to feel sorry for you? I feel sorry almost everyday for the people you stole money from!!!!!!!

ps also If I had $1 for every time I heard yo say "I am working 12 to 14 hrs a day 6 days a week" I would have enough to pay a single person his money back.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt

Xtreme Addict
    ^^^ ^^^

Royal Administrator
    I feel exactly the same way as JAWS.

What I have to say is keep excuses to yourself, chilly1. You are not getting out of debt at anytime if you are not going to repay the people you owed first. The more you post about the blahs, the sooner I want to leave XtremeSystems.

I really can't believe how some people like chilly1 have the nerve to take and spend a client's money on something else for personal use or issues.

Xtreme Member
    About Reggie:
    I'm sorry for all the troubles that people had But ,
    He is A GOOD MAN , and sometime bad things happens to Good People- and he is - a good man.

I beliive that he will solve all his issues with you guys .

I bought from him parts for Phase
    He helped me a lot with everything i needed for - even before i bought.
    he also gave me his Personal Number and we talked about 3-4 times
    And he always share his knoledge .

I Will buy from him again , Glad he is coming back .
    I live about 5000KM from him (Eu) , belive me i'm not bribed
    i7 920, HD4870X2
    Corsair 6GB 1800MHZ
    GigaByte X58 Xtreme,

Tyler Durden
    Quote Originally Posted by lior307 View Post
    I Will buy from him again
    In that case I should give you Justin Daves number, he has some graphics cards and cpu's he can sell you at a great price!

Formerly XIP, now just P.

Live Long And Overclock
    Quote Originally Posted by C3 View Post
    pay your debts instead focusing on new projects...just my 2 cents...
    Allow me to educate you on some fundamental mathematics:

Let's say:

Paying You Guys = A
    Focusing on New Projects = B

To Pay your Debts, Chilly1 needs money, lets call this C. So A = C.

Now to get money, he can do one of five things:

1. Find a money tree
    2. Make money
    3. Win the lottery
    4. Find an oil pipeline
    5. Get a job as a Web Programmer in war torn Iraq (Seriously, they pay you like 240K its crazy)

ANYWAY, the point is, the most realistic option from the above is option 2, so C = Make more money.

In order to make more money, he needs to build more units, and thus focus on more projects, so C = building more units and getting more projects, which also happens to be B

So C = B, and what do we have here? A = C also !!!

A = C
    B = C

Then that means ?!?! A = B !!!!

So you see, him doing new projects = Paying your guys faster.

See there? Wasn't so difficult to understand was it

(Sidenote: The involvement of Mods and Admins in bashing Chilly will only encourage regular members to inflame the thread even further. It doesn't set a very good example)

Perkam
    Last edited by perkam; 11-13-2009 at 12:47 PM.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    This is all different kinds of nothing to do with me but im on the fence about your comment Perkam.

Given Reggies situation and current reputation, who would be willing to give him that much money that he has a decent profit margin in order to help pay back the money he owes?

I believe that his knowledge of HVAC/R will play a large part in any chance he has of paying off his debts, but not as an individual. As part of a company IMHO will be a better and more re-assuring way.... even if its not such easy money.

Im aware this has nothing to do with me. If mods feel this post is better off deleted, thats cool- you'll get no whining from me
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by perkam View Post

(Sidenote: The involvement of Mods and Admins in bashing Chilly will only encourage regular members to inflame the thread even further. It doesn't set a very good example)
    Sorry Perkam you know I love ya.....but

do you think I give a flying about who flames reggie? It's an insult to XS that he even posted again. Tell me something?????? How can you work 12 to 14 hrs a day 6 days a week for 5 years and not have any money?

WHEN EVERY SINGLE MEMBER HAS GOTTEN THEIR MONEY BACK then you come to XS and post about your new whatever.

you know something else let's support someone that stole thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars from XS members that trusted him.

sorry just that way I have always felt about this horrible situation.

ps....and that's the nice version after re-reading your post.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt

Quote Originally Posted by perkam View Post
    Allow me to educate you on some fundamental mathematics:
    LOL. Here's more mathematics. He claims he's working all the days he can and he hasn't money to pay back anyone in how many years? Where the , mathematically, is he going to pull the extra time to do these projects to generate tens of thousands of extra???

I love ya too Perkam BTW. :hug:

Royal Administrator
    perkam, you cannot be serious...

If he can afford to build units to make money, then where the heck do he get those materials from? Nothing is free. I would say he should repay his ex-customers instead of buying materials to build units. I do not think there would be the same amount of ex-customers to buy a new unit from him ever again. That means he would not be able to repay all his ex-customers.

Live Long And Overclock
    My main point with the sidenote was that no one ever got what they wanted faster by being angry about it. I do believe the best way moving forward is to figure out some sort of payment plan so that he can pay you guys X amount every month until the debt is paid.

Remember, that if every person who has been wronged by Chilly1 asks for their entire amount upfront, there is no way he will be able to pay back the rest of you. There are definitely more constructive ways of going about this problem, and this isnt one of them. Albiet, it does allow members to relieve some of their anger on the issue and if that is the purpose of the thread, then by all means continue

:hugs: All around

Perkam

NooB MOD
    Ok guys, I think that's enough. This thread has turned into a "bash Reggie without consequence thread" and as a fellow human being I think he does deserve a tiny bit of respect. You guys are behaving like pack animals! He's not a serial murderer or a rapist or something, at the very worst you can call him a common thief. I don't think that's enough to warrant the blood you guys want. Everytime there's a chilly1 thread maturity and compassion go out the window

I think it's time to lock, delete or clean this thread. I highly doubt he's going to reply here after the way you guys have carried on so this is a dead thread.
    Last edited by [XC] Oj101; 11-14-2009 at 10:27 PM.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Oj101 View Post
    Ok guys, I think that's enough. This thread has turned into a "bash Reggie without consequence thread" and as a fellow human being I think he does deserve a tiny bit of respect. You guys are behaving like pack animals! He's not a serial murderer or a rapist or something, at the very worst you can call him a common thief. I don't think that's enough to warrant the blood you guys want. Everytime there's a chilly1 thread maturity and compassion go out the window
    Just curiously, what is expected to happen when you post in the same place as everyone you ripped off with no real plan to pay them back? I'm not part of this whole soap opera, but as a member of XS I'm at a loss to understand how he retains his membership and ability to post given everything that has gone down. I see no effort to return the money that was taken (correct me if I'm wrong), so saying he needs to be able to "communicate" with people seems a bit off. I recall a collection to help him "get back on his feet"? Where did that money go?

Aren't scammers banned? Or what's the policy? Not sure why this wound is allowed to have the scab picked over and over again. It's fairly obvious no one is getting their money back in this mess.

Make a sticky with the key info, lock it, encourage people to seek legal recourse (maybe reference existing case numbers and police phone numbers), don't allow further threads on the topic, and ban the person who did the scamming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NooB MOD
    As much as it would pain me to see someone with his knowledge and past legacy banned from these forums I have to say that I would prefer your idea to this senseless bashing. I don't know about the rest of you but if I were Reggie I'd be less than willing to post in this thread so it's really going nowhere. The rules should apply everywhere, about a year ago I bashed someone from another forum who isn't even registered here and my post was immediately removed, why should this be allowed to continue? If you can make an exception here, why not somewhere else? Where do you draw the line? No more chilly1 bashing please, it doesn't look good to non members and new members when they see the anarchy that rules in this thread. Equality for all or abolish the rules regarding personal attacks.

As an individual I can sympathise with your loss and feelings, but as a forum we have a degree of status to maintain. His contact details are out there, there are also people with direct contact with him. Rather communicate in private than put the forums in the public eye.
    Last edited by [XC] Oj101; 11-15-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Mentor
    As much as it would pain me to see someone with his knowledge and past legacy banned from these forums I have to say that I would prefer your idea to this senseless bashing. I don't know about the rest of you but if I were Reggie I'd be less than willing to post in this thread so it's really going nowhere. The rules should apply everywhere, about a year ago I bashed someone from another forum who isn't even registered here and my post was immediately removed, why should this be allowed to continue? If you can make an exception here, why not somewhere else? Where do you draw the line? No more chilly1 bashing please, it doesn't look good to non members and new members when they see the anarchy that rules in this thread. Equality for all or abolish the rules regarding personal attacks.

As an individual I can sympathise with your loss and feelings, but as a forum we have a degree of status to maintain. His contact details are out there, there are also people with direct contact with him. Rather communicate in private than put the forums in the public eye.
    Don't get me wrong. I could care less if he gets bashed. Indeed, I say post his home address and phone number in the information sticky along with police case numbers and contact info. He stole thousands and thousands of dollars from a lot of people and then to add insult to injury, a collection was taken up on XS to help him "in his time of need". So, honestly, the entire community was pretty much spit on.

What I am saying is this stuff is all fairly pointless. He ripped everyone off, he appears to have gotten away with it, and urging people to legal recourse hasn't yielded much. So ban him, make a sticky with all the info, and close the door on this sorry chapter at XS.
    Last edited by Speederlander; 11-15-2009 at 01:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    Technically its not bashing, this Builder/Customer Relations subforum was made for this very reason. To write about how you feel about the builder and his work...
    Seeing as how ALOT of people have done business with reggie, everyone has an equal chance for an input on the matter... though as mentioned, its like putting salt in a wound, this is getting old...
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step
    Well CPUs are like women they all like things specific ways for them.. Some love 8x and others Love 9x or 7x.. they all just have their G-Spot and you have to learn to use it..
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step View Post
    He should have given up his nuts too. Since clearly anyone that wants any Apple product that bad, Should NOT ever breed.
    q6600 @ 2.6
    EVGA 680i
    OCZ fatal1ty ddr2 800
    8800gt SLI
    watercooled

Xtreme Addict
    Is all this flaming really necessary? People have been banned for less and most for offenses I've seen in this thread. Why is he still able to post here? If the admins are getting in on it, then that should be the end of it all right there. I know what he did. I even considered buying a system from him waaayyy back when. I'm glad I didn't. What I don't understand is why he's able to stay around.

Don't get me wrong. I could care less if he gets bashed. Indeed, I say post his home address and phone number in the information sticky along with police case numbers and contact info. He stole thousands and thousands of dollars from a lot of people and then to add insult to injury, a collection was taken up on XS to help him "in his time of need". So, honestly, the entire community was pretty much spit on.

What I am saying is this stuff is all fairly pointless. He ripped everyone off, he appears to have gotten away with it, and urging people to legal recourse hasn't yielded much. So ban him, make a sticky with all the info, and close the door on this sorry chapter at XS.
    This.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik Akime View Post
    Is all this flaming really necessary? People have been banned for less and most for offenses I've seen in this thread. Why is he still able to post here? If the admins are getting in on it, then that should be the end of it all right there. I know what he did. I even considered buying a system from him waaayyy back when. I'm glad I didn't. What I don't understand is why he's able to stay around.

This.
    He's own almost half of XtremeSystems.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Addict
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but do you mean own or owned?

He may be/has been an owner, but everyone still has so much malice for him. Even the staff. Either way I understand now. Shame.

NooB MOD
    Owns. Reggie and Charles own the site together.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    He's own almost half of XtremeSystems.
    Ban vote for spelling and grammar.

NooB MOD
    Watch out, as admin he can ban YOU
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Watch out, as admin he can ban YOU
    Oh ya. Forgot that bit. Although if he does, I have an uncle in DeSoto I haven't visited since he moved there.

-100c Club
    Reggie should sell his share in XS to Charles and then Charles could repay the frauded customers.

NooB MOD
    Assuming that

a) Reggie's shares are worth a hell of a lot of money, and
    b) Charles has a hell of a lot of money to play with.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast