OK let start new Beta bios for Bloodrage and Bloodrage GTI

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...1_8A1F1G29.zip

so what it got
    It now support Core I9 Gulftown CPU plus soom little fixes

so have fun

-100C Club Member
    Thanks Carl
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    sorry to hear about the dead cards, but.. If stuff ain't dieing, you aren't trying.

נְפִילִים

Xtreme Member
    Thank you

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Thanks Carl.

Mirrored at my FTP:

BloodRage G29 BIOS @ BenchZone FTP ( Fast Download )
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Xtreme Member
    I know its a bit early to ask but what are the fixes ? I'm stuck at work to test out

Xtreme Member
    Sheesh, I just upgraded to P09. Would also be interested in the new upgrades/gaffs of the new beta.
    "The only solid piece of scientific truth about which I feel totally confident is that we are profoundly ignorant about nature...It is this sudden confrontation with the depth and scope of ignorance that represents the most significant contribution of 20th century science to the human intellect."
    -Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail

"The best definition we have found for civilization is that civilized man does what is best for all, the savage does what is best for himself."
    -Edwin Hubble

H.E.A.T
    MarioKart FID-0774-5798-8330

Xtreme Member
    Would also be nice to see some i9 oc's, i'm sure somebody can get theor hand on one of thses chips

Xtreme Mentor
    Did they fix the voltage mis readings in Windows? Anyway we can get a list of fixes?
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Awesome!

I just bought this Board, I'm getting ready to install it, and now I have a fresh BIOS to install! Thanks!!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    heh, its always "some fixes" ^^
    so the bios engineers went back to not writing a changelog? too bad... welder managed to get them to do it a while back, but now they apparently stopped again...

very nice though!
    can somebody check if cpu tweaker now works and can change memory timings in windows? *starts praying*

Xtreme Member
    Wooohooo! Thanks Carl.

Xtreme Member
    no i have the release notes just was in a rush to get all the bios out today

and you know as well as i do little fixes dont get reported lol

Xtreme Member
    Just updated my bios and its broken, no matter what it just doesnt boot into windows. Thank you for having 2 bios's, now how do i go about getting other bios fixed ? I did it in windows update tool so guess it went wrong

Xtreme Member
    if you have windows live updater you can tell it what bios to flash.

I've not had time to tested the bios so they could be problem
    so will not be till monday i can tested
    so if there problem sorry but it possable the new cpu support has broken some cpu

Xtreme Member
    Thx Carl. i9 huh??? Awesome!!!
    Intel System
    CPU: Intel i7 990x ES @ 4.2GHz 24/7 still kicking!
    Mobo: Foxconn BloodRage X58 P11 Bios
    Ram: Corsair Dominator 12GB DDR3
    Water Cooling: Apogee XT, MCP655-B pump, MCR220 radiator, XSPC 5.25" Bay reservoir
    Videocard: EVGA Nvidia FTW+ GTX 1060 6GB
    OS HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 512 MB M.2
    Strorage HDD: W.D. VelociRaptor 300GB
    Storage HDD: W.D. 500GB
    PSU: Enermax Evo Galaxy 1250 Watt
    Case: Cooler Master Cosmos S
    Roms: Lite On DVD Burner
    Roms: Asus Bluray Burner

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Trident View Post
    if you have windows live updater you can tell it what bios to flash.

I've not had time to tested the bios so they could be problem
    so will not be till monday i can tested
    so if there problem sorry but it possable the new cpu support has broken some cpu
    Not a problem Carl, I appreciate you coming on here and helping all of us and supporting Foxconn comunity.
    I have tried to use Liveupdate tool, tried flashing main and backup bios but for some reason it always flashes same bios I'm sure it has to have something to do with with the jumpers on the bios. Currently i have plastic thing over 2 jumpers from the bottom

Sorry for this

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraXP View Post
    Thx Carl. i9 huh??? Awesome!!!
    It will support i9

-100C Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oggie View Post
    Just updated my bios and its broken, no matter what it just doesnt boot into windows. Thank you for having 2 bios's, now how do i go about getting other bios fixed ? I did it in windows update tool so guess it went wrong
    Same here
    Trying to get past A1, no info on led post codes either

edit.. just got the spare working again, flashed beta to number two chip (forced chip 2) swapped back over to chip 1 and got into windows and then flashed the backup bios to P08 and all is well..!! Yay..!!! Great utility that actually works lol
    Last edited by Dualist; 09-25-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    sorry to hear about the dead cards, but.. If stuff ain't dieing, you aren't trying.

נְפִילִים

Xtreme Member
    Oh well at least we got second bios, thank god for that. I still need to figure out how to flash bios that i want ..... might be too complicated for my IQ

Xtreme Member
    Not a problem Carl, I appreciate you coming on here and helping all of us and supporting Foxconn comunity.
    I have tried to use Liveupdate tool, tried flashing main and backup bios but for some reason it always flashes same bios I'm sure it has to have something to do with with the jumpers on the bios. Currently i have plastic thing over 2 jumpers from the bottom

Sorry for this

Here try this

Intel System
    CPU: Intel i7 990x ES @ 4.2GHz 24/7 still kicking!
    Mobo: Foxconn BloodRage X58 P11 Bios
    Ram: Corsair Dominator 12GB DDR3
    Water Cooling: Apogee XT, MCP655-B pump, MCR220 radiator, XSPC 5.25" Bay reservoir
    Videocard: EVGA Nvidia FTW+ GTX 1060 6GB
    OS HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 512 MB M.2
    Strorage HDD: W.D. VelociRaptor 300GB
    Storage HDD: W.D. 500GB
    PSU: Enermax Evo Galaxy 1250 Watt
    Case: Cooler Master Cosmos S
    Roms: Lite On DVD Burner
    Roms: Asus Bluray Burner

Xtreme Member
    Thanks mate, had a look at that and still dont get it though. Now i have 5-6 , and in bios it shows as bios rom 2, now how do i flash rom 1 ?? This is so damn confusing to me, the thing is in liveupdate it doesnt tell you which bios is getting flashed ....its just starts doing it and will not let you change it

Xtreme Member
    Thanks mate, had a look at that and still dont get it though. Now i have 5-6 , and in bios it shows as bios rom 2, now how do i flash rom 1 ?? This is so damn confusing to me, the thing is in liveupdate it doesnt tell you which bios is getting flashed ....its just starts doing it and will not let you change it
    Set your jumper to the second set of pins down from the top, this allows for softwar bios selection :|:: (top to bottom).

Then follow this every easy guide to make a usb stick bootable and flash from instide dos, stop when you get to the exit diskpart section, then download P09 bios from the quantum force website and copy the contents to the USB stick, then reboot and flash in dos mode.

http://www.elmajdal.net/Win7/Install...USB_Stick.aspx
    Intel Core i7 920 2.66ghz @ 4.3ghz HT Enabled, core @ 1.34v, VTT @ 1.28v, NB @ 1.30v (212 x 21) Batch No: 3910A369
    6gb (3x2gb) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 17000C9 2133MHz @ 1640mhz 8-8-8-24-1T
    Gigabyte G1.Sniper Rev 1.0 @ 205fsb Beta Bios
    1 x OCZ Agility 3 120gb SSD, AHCI
    1 x Western Digital 500gb SATAIII 16mb Cache HDD, AHCI
    Sony DVD +/- R/RW/RAM x22 Dual Layer, AHCI
    2 x Saphire ATI Radeon R9 270 2gb (Crossfire)
    Gigabyte Odin 850w Modular PSU (Software Controlled)
    EK Supreme HF Copper LGA1366, Laing D5 Pump, 2 x 240mm Radiator & 120mm Radiator
    Cooler Master HAF XB LAN Box
    Windows Se7en Pro x64 bit

Xtreme X.I.P.
    use the last jumper option, conntec the two bottom pins, thatll force the second bios chip.
    either use the bottom last 2 pins or the 2 above that, i wouldnt recommend people to use the top or second option from top, those enable both bios chips and you can switch within bios to select what chip to boot from... that tends to cause lots of confusion tho...

lets say you have bios1 by default, then enter bios and select to boot from bios2, then your in bios2 and try a diferent setting, it doesnt work for some reason, so when you reboot youll boot to bios1 again, NOT bios2... this is very confusing... so always use the jumper to force bios1 or bios2

Xtreme Member
    Thank you peeps, will try and get this sorted today. Anybody got this beta bios working though, before i reflash it

Xtreme Addict
    I won´t try this.. and I´m happy that you saved some of us problems that you have. So thank you for posting about it. I was pretty much ready to flash it too.
    i7 930 D0 - 4,2 GHz + Megashadow
    3x4GB Crucial 1600MHz CL8
    Foxconn Bloodrage rev. 1.1 - P09
    MSI HAWK N760
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD
    SeaGate ES.2 1TB + 1TB External SeaGate
    Corsair HX 850W (its GOLD man!)
    ASUS STX + Sennheiser HD 555 (tape mod)

Old-new camera so some new pics will be there.. My Flickr My 500px.com My Tumblr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast