Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: PIE - Perfection In Execution

Xtreme Cruncher

Xtreme Cruncher

What? I'm on here?!? Sweet! Maybe I'll hold on to it today? Guess I'll find out!

Da Goose
    What are you doing on here Otis11...

i7-860 Farm with nVidia GPU's

Quote Originally Posted by DAK1640 View Post
    What are you doing on here Otis11...
    Oops, my fault. My stuff was down due to a couple of different things. They are back up now crunching away.
    Server: Core I3 530 , 4GB of dd3 1066, GIGABYTE H55M-UD2H, Highpoint Rocketraid 3510 and Areca ARC-1220 with a few arrays totaling 11TB of storage
    Wifes: Phenom 2 940, 4gb of ddr2 1066, 785g mb, PNY 8800 gt, Hitachi 2tb, Coolermaster Cosmos, 2x 22" monitors Windows 7 Pro 64
    HTPC/Gamer: Core I-7 920 @ 3.8, 6gb of ddr3 1600, Gigabyte X58-UD5, MSI GTX 480, Intel 80 GB SSD, SuperTalent 120 GB SSD, Thermaltake DH-103, Windows 7 64 bit 52" JVC(Supporting cast of Jamo speakers and Cambridge Audio Azur 640r receiver)
    Mine: 4x AMD 8356, 16 GB of ddr2 533 ecc, Tyan Thunder S4985G3NR, EVGA GTX 275 FTW, Intel 40 gb SSD, Ubuntu 10.04, Klipsch Promedia 2.1, 27" LG monitor

Xtreme Cruncher
    Haha, I actually kept it for once! First time ass pie!

You can take it back now 06f150fx4.

Xtreme Cruncher

Pullin out the big guns cjc! First true day, first XS pie!

Xtreme Cruncher

cjc makin a regular spot for himself it seams. Anyone going to challenge him?

Oh and just noticed Snowcrash is back up there too! And I was so close... What's with you guys, just as I'm about to get you, you go and up the ante. Almost like you and PG are trying to tell me something...

Da Goose
    I say watch out for INFRNL...

i7-860 Farm with nVidia GPU's

Xtreme Cruncher
    @Otis11 ... your the kind of guy that inspires me ...
    ... scrapping for every point
    ... doing what needs to be done
    ... talking up a storm
    ... keeping us honest
    ... I admire those qualities and you fit right in with the zaniest ringleaders XS has. I don't know you all well enough to mention names but you all know who you are

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Crash View Post
    @Otis11 ... your the kind of guy that inspires me ...
    ... scrapping for every point
    ... doing what needs to be done
    ... talking up a storm
    ... keeping us honest
    ... I admire those qualities and you fit right in with the zaniest ringleaders XS has. I don't know you all well enough to mention names but you all know who you are
    Haha, thanks dude! Just made my day.

Xtreme Cruncher

There it is!

I am Addicted!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAK1640 View Post
    I say watch out for INFRNL...
    No need to watch out for me, I can't keep up with you guys. I just wanted to pass Bob I am now back on track producing close to 180k ppd, but I will probably take a few cards off to add back to F@H and maintain 100k ppd here. Not sure. I like that we are truckin right along, but I am falling behind on F@H.

Damn, I just looked and lost a position. Thats not good. The thing I hate over there is that it takes alot to produce a lot.

Xtreme Cruncher

Stoneageman has had a rock solid grasp on first for the past 4 days! Nice job man!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Does not look like pie will be in my diet for awhile. The retched 192 core was only playing games since it would not work F@H or GPUGrid. Well it did F@H WUs ok as long as they were not 576x but that was about all I got. But now even games are crashing, locking up the PC. I pulled it and tried it under Linux and GPUGrid but WUs errored out immediately. So it sites doing nothing and I have to take one of the working 260s off to play games. Will lose about 5k a day I think.

If GPUGrid comes out with the WUs for 260s will try them on the 192 core and if it fails will try and ebay the cursed thing. I am so looking forward to getting a ATi 5850 next year. Will game and whatever else it will do on it and the 216 260s will again be dedicated GPUGrid crunchers. gpr said they would support ATI if the Stream software "got there". Also F@H coming out with new apps for ATI.

I would be an nvidia hater except the 2 GTX 260 216s have been flawless. When they are good they are very good!

Enjoy the pie.

Xtreme Cruncher

Man, those top to pieces keep getting bigger!!!

What are you guys adding?!?

And sorry to hear about your trouble PG. Hope it works out!

Xtreme Cruncher

Those top two pieces keep getting bigger!!! Are you upgrading JackOfAll? We need an update!

And looks like PG is feeling a like wild today... Experimenting?

I am Addicted!
    Ha ha, I gave up my lemon today. my dumb a$$ forgot to restart 2 cards. I temporarily put them on F@H for about an hour. Made more changes and forgot to allow new tasks and resume wu's...shame on me dammit. 30-40k down the drain

Xtreme Cruncher
    <-- barely squeeked in with ascii pie ... but I'll take it ... should be better today !

Xtreme Cruncher

INFRNL pullin back the lemon!

And so close SnowCrash. With you 295 you should have a good day tomorrow!

Xtreme Cruncher
    gratz on the pie everyone
    I was messing with oc, volts, temps ... still trying to nail down my sweet spot
    OK ... I'm lazy ... what time zone is pie based on?
    Last edited by Snow Crash; 11-01-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I'm central time. Texas. And update it between 11 pm and 1 am most days.

But I don't know what they actually use...

I am Addicted!
    gratz on the pie everyone
    I was messing with oc, volts, temps ... still trying to nail down my sweet spot
    OK ... I'm lazy ... what time zone is pie based on?
    why did he miss the chart where you had some pie I do not recall either, but if you had pie and he missed it, you should have posted. I know it changes throughout the day sometimes

Congrats on pie everyone

Xtreme Cruncher

Looks like Stoneageman took that Thanksgiving goal to heart.

PG & Snow - drugs and women... when are you ever going to learn? If this is going to be a routine thing, we have some serious talking to do...

Congrats guys!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Looks like Free-DC uses UTC when it determines Today and Yesterday so ... we just had daylight saving so Otis that puts you what UTC -4hrs? and when you post between 11PM and 1 AM (I'll average and say you are clearly a young whipper snapper with too much energy if you are still up at midnight) that means it is really is about 4:00 AM UTC?
    Not to mess with you, as I, and I am sure others, appreciate your diligence in pie posting but is there any way you could do that after the last Free-DC update for the *current* day is? (I am not even sure what time that really is) maybe we need to email Bok.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Looks like Free-DC uses UTC when it determines Today and Yesterday so ... we just had daylight saving so Otis that puts you what UTC -4hrs? and when you post between 11PM and 1 AM (I'll average and say you are clearly a young whipper snapper with too much energy if you are still up at midnight) that means it is really is about 4:00 AM UTC?
    Yep - 7 AM to Midnight every day...

But if I googled that correctly, I'm 6 hours off UTC - so that would be between 4 - 6 UTC?

Not to mess with you, as I, and I am sure others, appreciate your diligence in pie posting but is there any way you could do that after the last Free-DC update for the *current* day is? (I am not even sure what time that really is) maybe we need to email Bok.
    My question is why it took so long to point out i was pulling the pie out of the oven to late... Burnt pie isn't very good.

Haha, So have I been postin the wrong pie?

What time do I need to do the updates to get the right pie? If i were to update at 0:00 UTC I think that would be around 6PM for me? I can probably do that with relative consistency... atleast within an hour or so. (Once I get used to it and remember... )

Let me know and I'll get as close as I can.

Wow... I just used way to many emoticons

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast