Thread: Nvidia GT300 yields are under 2%

Threaded View

Muslim Overclocker
    Well I am not surprised. Nvidia was the one saying "we will produce monolithic unbelievably huge and fast chips because AMD's low cost smaller GPUs are a waste of time". Maybe its time to reconsider.

Frankly this is the only piece of info that we have so for now it will have to suffice as debate material.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Getting a bit tired of this, the 'I know more but I'm not telling'. No offense to you buddy but c'mon, what possible use is there for posts like that with no substance except for, 'So... not true'.
    QFT

Getting quite tired of that as well. As far as I can tell BenchZowner is just an nvidia fanboy and a troll. No disrespect to you BenchZowner but trying to prove to others that you have more information than everyone else without producing anything doesn't help your credibility.
    Last edited by ahmad; 09-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.

My watercooling experience

Water
    Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm 1850RPM
    Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A CPU Block
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir
    Primochill Pro LRT Red 1/2"
    Bitspower fittings + water temp sensor

Rig
    E8400 | 4GB HyperX PC8500 | Corsair HX620W | ATI HD4870 512MB

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.