Thread: Cooler Master Giveaway/Tech Arkade

Xtreme Member

Cosmos S & Sentinel Mouse Giveaway

I'm as shocked as you are, we made it a full year!! Happy birthday Tech Arkade!!

We all know you can't celebrate a birthday without presents. That's why Cooler Master has teamed up with us and has very kindly donated 3 prizes.

* 1st Luck Winner gets a Cooler Master Cosmos S case.
    * 2nd Lucky Winner gets a Cooler Master Sentinel mouse.
    * 3rd Lucky Winner gets a Cooler Master Gladiator 600 case.

The only way to enter this drawing is to sign up for our newsletter, which we are starting to work on. Don't worry, we won't give out your email address, and we are only going to be putting our newsletter out once a month. In order to keep costs down, I must limit this giveaway to the U.S. and Canada only. If you live outside these countries, I'm willing to pay for half the shipping costs.

To Subscribe, just fill in the information under the "Latest News" category on the home page.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned just in case we add more prizes to the giveaway!

http://techarkade.com
    Last edited by jellyrole; 09-23-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Xtreme CCIE
    Congrats, and many returns

TBH I had never heard of Tech Arkade before, but I'm taking a look through your site now. I do like the mix you have in it - reviews and an arcade section. Maybe it's because I live the e-life of a hermit, but it's something I haven't seen put together like that before, and I like it. There is quite a style change though once you click to the Arkade portion, but I suppose at 1 year old you're likely still in a process of refining how everything looks and changes are to be expected.

I'm a sucker for a contest too, so I'll have to sign up.
    Dual CCIE (Route\Switch and Security) at your disposal. Have a Cisco-related or other network question? My PM box is always open.

Xtreme Network:
    - Cisco 3560X-24P PoE Switch
    - Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall
    - Cisco 4402 Wireless LAN Controller
    - Cisco 3502i Access Point

Xtreme Member
    Yea, it's a slow work in progress as I'm in High School and I work after school gets out quite a bit. We're still in the process of getting ourselves organized and trying to keep momentum going. Thanks for signing up!

Xtreme Member
    We will be announcing the winners this Friday, so be sure to get signed up!

Banned
    sighned up! so this is your personal site? I'm starting my own myself and am looking for pointers to become known and functional any help you could give would be great

Xtreme Member
    Hit me up:
    Xfire jellyrole
    AIM knb jellyrole
    MSN xchiefsfanx@yahoo.com