Thread: MurderMod updated

Xtreme Guru

MurderMod updated

Just seen a few new things on MurderMod.

Seems Charles is now selling the clamps for the EK res and that luminous panel from Daniel's Murderbox.

Still don't see the Murderjuice though.

Last edited by millertime359; 09-10-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: changed pic sizes
    Project Millertime: The Core I5 build

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

Xtreme Member
    Cool. I hope they fit my reses. I like the design on these.

They look great but that's a lot of $$$$ for a res holder.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    What you have to remember is that these parts are individually hand made in Canada and not mass produced in China. For what they are its a fantastic price!

Xtreme Member
    Wish they had more color/finish options...

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    What you have to remember is that these parts are individually hand made in Canada and not mass produced in China. For what they are its a fantastic price!
    +1

It seems Charles is accepting pre-orders till about the end of the month. Might want to contact him soon if you want one.

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

I never said the quality was bad. It's probably almost perfect. I'm just saying that, that's a lot for a res holder.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Nismo View Post
    I never said the quality was bad. It's probably almost perfect. I'm just saying that, that's a lot for a res holder.
    Yea, but you pay for quality handmade stuff. If you have a tight budget, MurderMod's store is not for you.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I agree with Nismo, even if they are hand made they shouldn't cost more than what they cost. Great quality none the less

Xtreme Member
    wow looks amazing, but for that price the case would cost more than my parts in it

Xtreme Guru
    Seems Shazza got herself a job at Murdermod now too.

Gratz Shazza. I know Charles could use the help, i just hope he is talking care of you.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiantire View Post
    the murdermod in vancouver right? i livin van too, but why should i pay 50-80USD for shiping....
    AFAIK The actual store which has most of the parts is based in the US with Blue Aqua (Kirk) but the parts are made in Canada. (correct me if I am wrong here Charles)

If you want something I suggest asking Charles about it, I'm sure he can work something out.

Xtreme Guru
    but already paid...

50USD for 20km shiping. wtb www.murdermod.ca
    Did you just order, or was this some time ago? PM Charles_h or Shazza and ask them about the shipping if it was a recent order. According to the site, everything is preorder atm.

edit; or blue_aqua

Quote Originally Posted by millertime359 View Post

Gratz Shazza. I know Charles could use the help, i just hope he is talking care of you.
    Thanks, millertime. However, I didn't "get a job" @ murderMod I am helping Charles with some of the admin aspects of the business - because I admire his passion and vision for making the perfect murderbox.

Of course, I'm not helping him much now, since I promptly left on a 3+ week vacation

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by millertime359 View Post

Shazza has been a HUGE help these past months!

More than anything, she's a voice of calm and reason... especially when I get wigged out.

AFAIK The actual store which has most of the parts is based in the US with Blue Aqua (Kirk) but the parts are made in Canada. (correct me if I am wrong here Charles)

If you want something I suggest asking Charles about it, I'm sure he can work something out.
    This is the case... mostly.

The murderMod MDPC-X sleeving is coming from Kirk in the US since that's where most of our orders come from. The majority of the pre-order parts will be shipped from me in Canada.

already paid...

50USD for 20km shiping. I am not complaint but interesting
    wtb www.murdermod.ca
    Sorry, I didn't see any local orders for $50 or $80 shipping - just one for $20.25 for USPS Priority for sleeving. At least none from Canada within the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Thanks, millertime. However, I didn't "get a job" @ murderMod I am helping Charles with some of the admin aspects of the business - because I admire his passion and vision for making the perfect murderbox.

Of course, I'm not helping him much now, since I promptly left on a 3+ week vacation
    Hey Shazza - not to worry... all is under control. Enjoy your trip!

Xtreme Guru
    Keep up the good work Charles. Is there anything else in the pipelines or is that going to be it for a while?

Banned
    Great work Charles!!

I have to say I am getting pretty excited. My Heatkiller Arrived yesterday and finally got all the bugs worked out of my motherboard blocks and the thing actually boots with everything making good contact.

Just have to finnish stacking the bank account

(o.O)
    I would say high quality or not, all of their stuff is expensive but if there's a market, there's a market. looks good regardless
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 Yorkfield @ 3.2GHz | Asus P5Q Deluxe mobo | 2x OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) | Sapphire 4870x2 | Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB 10k RPM | Intel 120GB SSD | Western Digital Caviar SE16 640GB 7200 RPM | Hitachi 2TB 7200 RPM | PCP&C 750W Power Supply |Cooler Master HAF932 | Windows 7 64-bit | Dell ULTRASHARP 2408WFP 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

Join Us in the XS World Community Grid Forum & Help Fight Cancer and Other Diseases