With the growing popularity of home servers on the rise, I'm rather surprised that there aren't any threads on these forums that solely address home server cases.

First of all, I already know that virtually any case (ATX/mATX) can be used for a home server. But we're all enthusiasts and don't want to use just "anything" do we?

Here are some things I take into account when looking for a home server case:

Optimal cooling - I believe that this is the most important of all because of the HDDs. With a large home server (Terabytes) you have little room for failure, so keeping HDDs as cool as possible is very important for ensuring long-term life expectancy of the drives.

Ability to house 4-5+ HDDs - When it comes to small cases, finding one with large enough drive bays can become a hassle. It would seem that a HTPC case with several drive bays would be ideal.

Small case dimensions - You won't be needing room for a monster graphics card. Small, sleek, and sexy is all you need, providing it can still sport enough HDDs.

So my question is, what are you using for your home file server? Please share your thoughts if you have something that might meet this criteria. I'm essentially looking for a case that provides excellent cooling, plenty of HDD bays, and comes in a small and sleek form factor. It doesn't even have to have a 5.25" drive bay.

What I'm considering so far:

Antec Mini P180 (mATX) - This gaming case is relatively small, provides 5 drive bays, provides outstanding cooling, and appears to be a pleasure to work with (not to mention sexy). Newegg has it for $79.99 + ship. The only way this case could appeal to me more is if it were smaller and wasn't designed to house large GPUs.

My ideal home server case: NSK1480
If this case supported 4+ HDDs instead of 2, and provided really good cooling, I would be all over it. Does anybody have any suggestions? There are a lot of cases on the market and I would like some advice.

Thanks.