Thread: acryl plate under rad grill for lian-li V2010

Xtreme Member

acryl plate under rad grill for lian-li V2010

like this plate but not UV blue , i want clear plate to put some red led inside.

http://www.acryan.com/index.php?opti...d=24&Itemid=59

motherboard - blooderage
    memory - dominator gt
    and the case is black.

i want to start a worklog and buying all the water cooling and modding parts , can you give some ideas??
    black case with touch of red.
    (i hope it will go to MDPC)

thanks

Xtreme Cruncher
    good luck with the build, i was (and potentially still may depending on what board i end up with) doing the same thing but with the UV green or blue. have an example in my build log

to do a clear one, you'd have to cut it yourself or have a machine shop cut it or something. i've not seen clear ones
    XS WCG Rules: #1: don't pull fart_plume's finger #2: Dave aka Movieman, don't give him your phone number if you like your hearing
    XS WCG Note: There are 2 sets of points, WCG and Boinc. WCG = 7x Boinc

Project: Dark Matter (<- link) - Asus Maximus II Formula, Intel X3330 3.4ghz @1.32v under load, corsair ddr2 1066 8gigs, evga gtx260 core 216, pc p&c 750W, EK Supreme HF Nickel, iandh 175 res, Swiftech MCP355, Black Ice GTX G2 240, Lian Li v1200b

silverstone tj07 build log

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I did this myself, cut the clear acrylic to match the rad grill

I ended up not using it though as I though it would be just too much. However I did incorporate the idea into a UV panel behind my mobo for the same concept. I liked this much more as it was very discreet. . . plus I like how it makes the mobo look like it's glowing.

They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    Howlin' Pelle Almqvist

Project Log Completed: all internal v1000