Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something has to be done! I'm Tired - Sign the Petition

Something has to be done! I'm Tired - Sign the Petition

If you're a current owner of a Quantum Force Motherboard, need BIOS updates and getting none, been waiting for the QF site to get back up for more than 3 months and you're tired of promises made with nothing to show for it.

Sign the petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/qforceisdead/

I'm sorry guys, something really has to be done, I've been patient, and I sat quietly even long after the promised dates have expired.

PI in the face
    blackops + E8600 = fail for me. signed
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ud View Post
    So many opinions and so few screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbylite View Post
    blackops + E8600 = fail for me. signed
    what wrong with it, is it missing micro code or just bad at clocking
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Member
    and what is a petition going to do
    nothing

if the site was not coming back why is the page still there
    am fighing to speed up getting th webpage back up but if you want to shout and cry go ahead all that will do is kill of QF all together and i say thanks

Xtreme Member
    well, it is a nice 404
    did i just say that? i was just thinking aloud

Xtreme Addict
    Ehm.. no, theres still message "under construction". Tough.. it doesnīt mean more than that 404.. I want to believe what lord Trident says..
    i7 930 D0 - 4,2 GHz + Megashadow
    3x4GB Crucial 1600MHz CL8
    Foxconn Bloodrage rev. 1.1 - P09
    MSI HAWK N760
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD
    SeaGate ES.2 1TB + 1TB External SeaGate
    Corsair HX 850W (its GOLD man!)
    ASUS STX + Sennheiser HD 555 (tape mod)

Old-new camera so some new pics will be there.. My Flickr My 500px.com My Tumblr

Many promises.....There is only one solution..........don't buy QF mainboard and advise here and in every forum that we attend to don't buy a Foxconn motherboard...
    This shame must be stopped.
    Signed
    Last edited by Rougequellovero; 08-15-2009 at 10:45 AM.

PI in the face
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzabar View Post
    what wrong with it, is it missing micro code or just bad at clocking
    hits a wall at like 420 fsb, good thing it has a ln2 pot for the nb included
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ud View Post
    So many opinions and so few screenshots

Xtreme Member
    ok dont buy foxconn but i hear asus, evga and all the other have problems as well so you going to stop buying them as well
    i dont think so.

Qf is not gone and bios will start again soon and web site the same
    i can say they been kicking getting done from the top down about this and am doing a report ont he bios problem to the higher bosses

But i will say show me a board that does not have a problem because not just foxconn i know bugs on most boards out there and i hear people complain about the other board makers as well
    Last edited by Lord Trident; 08-15-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Too many variables going on here!
    I had a Black Ops with a Q9450 FSB max 420,
    Q6850 FSB max 469,
    E8600 FSB max 512, All on water. I dont think winging about will change anything. Try some new chips or upgrade to i7 LOL.
    Foxconn service is the best, if your hitting a brick wall try going to another contact, I have had a couple of problems but if I did not get an answer quickly from Foxconn channel I just email all the guys in the Netherlands or Sascha and Carl and any problems have been ironed out. QF are the dogs nads IMO.

Asus P9X79PRO, EK MOSFET H20,
    3930K @ 4.8 Full Nickel HF Supreme
    EVGA classified GTX 780 Hydro copper 4 x 4gb Mushkin 1600 @1.5v
    2 X 250 GB Samsung evo RO, 3 x 640 WD Blacks Storage, Corsair AX1200, Phobya Nova 1080, Fesser 120,with GT 1850's

Xtreme Addict
    Every manufacturer has some problems.. ASUS non-existing support is almost legendary for example. Iīm fine, cause my mobo works like it should.. if your doesnīt nothing stops you from selling it and buying another one? Donīt you think?

I wonīt cause there simply isnīt better mobo than Bloodrage. Classified has various issues related to NF200 and not only that.. so.. nothing for me, especially not for that price (otherwise, I like eVGA products). DFi.. hm, not bad, not great either.. and rest of manufacturers isnīt worthy my attention.
    MSI HAWK N760
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD

Old-new camera so some new pics will be there.. My Flickr My 500px.com My Tumblr

Xtreme Member
    Guys just relax & breath by the nose QF Website will be back & if your mobo boot up at stock settings Oc is great but then there's no reasons to rush or start a petition
    I like my BR & BO they ares the best mobos i have & Lord Triden is doing is best to help us out so patience is the key if you cant then you need to grow up !

Sorry but this is my 2 cents opignion
    Last edited by ProStock; 08-15-2009 at 01:03 PM.

I am Xtreme
    Don't think the petition will do anything...
    But if at least one dev is posting here, then not everything is lost for sure, really.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

I've said this I guess a couple of times, There is nothing horribly wrong with my motherboard, well yeah it works I know Lord T is working his ass off trying to get everything iron out, but you see that's just it, he's 1 man. I hope you realize that in me doing this is in no way trying to insult you in anyway, or belittle the work you've done here, I'm trying to help you, If no one there is listening to you, maybe if we all banded together to air out our concerns maybe they will listen. This is not a flame or anything, but if this serves as an education for would be buyers to make a more informed buying decision then good. Again I never said the products are bad.

The ultimate goal here is to get someone big in foxconn to take notice and then take action. The petition in itself will do nothing, If I gather enough signatures, I will send it to the proper authority.

As a message to everyone, this is not a petition to state whether your foxconn product is good or bad, this also is not even about whether Lord T's support is lacking this is to hasten process of getting BIOS updates and Getting the QF site back up. All in all this should be good for everyone. I don't wish for anyone to take sides here, signing the petition will not do any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by ProStock View Post
    Guys just relax & breath by the nose QF Website will be back & if your mobo boot up at stock settings Oc is great but then there's no reasons to rush or start a petition
    I like my BR & BO they ares the best mobos i have & Lord Triden is doing is best to help us out so patience is the key if you cant then you need to grow up !

Sorry but this is my 2 cents opignion
    You're absolutely right, patience is key, and I have been nothing but.

Sometimes though action is the fuel, 3 months waiting for a support site to come back up is too much patience.

Waiting forever for a single BIOS update is just plain ridiculous.

If Lord Trident had a little more backing, I'm sure he's the hero we've been waiting for. His ratio in supporting us here is like 1 is to 100.

Xtreme Member
    4Play you have to understand one major final point .... there's no support from foxconn beside foxconn channel for now & we all know about this
    Lord Trident help us on as anyones elses will try to help of course he's from Foxconn but he's doing this on is own behalf as a registered user on XS
    so bashing a XS forum user wont solve your issue hope you got the point

Now if your in a rush of getting somes infos from Foxconn i suggest you start a ticket support on Foxconn Channel they might give you the answer you waiting for
    Last edited by ProStock; 08-15-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Please try to read and understand what I'm saying. I'm not bashing anyone.

not a QF board owner though. *Signed ..
    RIG 1: E8400 ~ 4.2Ghz (525*8) | Gigabyte EP35-DS4 | 4GB xTreem 1066 | BFG 9800GX2 1GB | SB Audigy4Pro | Sunbeam Core Contact | SS Decathlon 750w | 2253LW 22" | RaptorX 150GB

RIG 2: E1200 ~ 3.4Ghz (425*8) | Abit IP35v | 4GB Kingston 800 | eVGA 7800GT CO | Zalman 7000B Cu | Tagan 2Force 530w

[SIGPIC]http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30527&dateline=125389 4481[/SIGPIC]

4PLAY,the solution is very simple: switch brand and stop purchasing Foxconn products.No petition will do anything,so stop worrying and just leave Foxconn and switch to another brand.That's what i'll do anyway,i am planning to buy a new motherboard (for core i7)possibly the Gigabyte's GA-EX58 Extreme.Simply don't expect anything further from Foxconn.
    Last edited by nikoscbr; 08-16-2009 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikoscbr View Post
    4PLAY,the solution is very simple: switch brand and stop purchasing Foxconn products.No petition will do anything,so stop worrying and just leave Foxconn and switch to another brand.That's what i'll do anyway,i am planning to buy a new motherboard (for core i7)possibly the Gigabyte's GA-EX58 Extreme.Simply don't expect anything further from Foxconn.
    I hear you man, thing is, I really just don't have that luxury. This is some hard earned cash I got. Bills to pay, plus other stuff I need to complete my rig. Trust me, this is the 1st and last foxconn product i will ever get, you have my word on that. But for right now and what I got, Ima stick with it for a while. I'll see what I can do.

Xtreme Member
    4Play, let me get this right. You've got no problems with your Foxconn board, but you're complaining. Constantly.

Every thread on here that you've started has a negative slant against Foxconn in the title.

Your first post was saying you've transferred over from a previous account, Envy64Ht, who's now posting in here signing the petition even though 'they' don't have a Foxconn board.

Leaving all that aside and believing all you want is better support, the only way to achieve this is to go through the correct channels. Gather a detailed report of hard facts, and present them to Lord T and give him sufficient evidence to go to his superiors with proving that things aren't good enough for the end user. That's the only way things will change.

signed

waiting for destroyer bios to fix that nb-multi

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYTTK View Post
    Too many variables going on here!
    I had a Black Ops with a Q9450 FSB max 420,
    Q6850 FSB max 469,
    E8600 FSB max 512, All on water. I dont think winging about will change anything. Try some new chips or upgrade to i7 LOL.
    Foxconn service is the best, if your hitting a brick wall try going to another contact, I have had a couple of problems but if I did not get an answer quickly from Foxconn channel I just email all the guys in the Netherlands or Sascha and Carl and any problems have been ironed out. QF are the dogs nads IMO.
    See your lucky enough to live that way, people that live in America have ZERO support on that end, were told to RMA to newegg and expect that to work if newegg didn't have it in stock or if wasn't purchased from newegg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mescalamba View Post
    Every manufacturer has some problems.. ASUS non-existing support is almost legendary for example. Iīm fine, cause my mobo works like it should.. if your doesnīt nothing stops you from selling it and buying another one? Donīt you think?

I wonīt cause there simply isnīt better mobo than Bloodrage. Classified has various issues related to NF200 and not only that.. so.. nothing for me, especially not for that price (otherwise, I like eVGA products). DFi.. hm, not bad, not great either.. and rest of manufacturers isnīt worthy my attention.
    I've NEVER once had a problem with Asus support, go to their website click RMA, fill out, with-in 20 minutes have a RMA number with no questions asked and a fully fuctioning product with-in 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by 4PLaY View Post
    You're absolutely right, patience is key, and I have been nothing but.

Sometimes though action is the fuel, 3 months waiting for a support site to come back up is too much patience.

Waiting forever for a single BIOS update is just plain ridiculous.

If Lord Trident had a little more backing, I'm sure he's the hero we've been waiting for. His ratio in supporting us here is like 1 is to 100.
    Blackops NEVER had a supported bios that fuctioned fully so they expected you to use bios that were not supported and said that was your problem when you contacted support.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by saxile View Post
    I've NEVER once had a problem with Asus support, go to their website click RMA, fill out, with-in 20 minutes have a RMA number with no questions asked and a fully fuctioning product with-in 5 days.
    Thatīs not support, thats RMA handling, you can consider that as part of support, tough I donīt think that automated-RMA system is "support". And as you pointed out .. no-question asked, guess what? Cause they donīt care about answers, they donīt care about anything except money. They wonīt try to figure whats wrong.. maybe if it will be same fault for like 100.000 ppl, than maybe.. They will simply give you same product, I guess they throw or recycle that yours, and it ends.. do you think its good way to handle this?

For me, support consist of frequently updated BIOS files/fixes and that fact, that if you ask manufacturer something reasonable, youīll get reasonable answer.. have you ever seen some ASUS representative here? Or everywhere? I did not.

And yes Iīm not unbiased, I hate ASUS so much, that I would really love to see this whole company wiped from face of Earth.
    MSI HAWK N760
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD

I like my blakcops

Yeah I suck at clocking it. Board, Cpu or my ability I dunno.
    It does run at stock and is stable at 3.2GHz so until I get a new CPU I'd say that was pretty good.

Only one problem I have - resume from s3 sleep issue when the board is overclocked.

* not signed - I have faith that they will fix this issue and then my face will melt with happy-ness!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast