Thread: Need a server case?

X. I. P.

Need a server case?

Nice case, nice price. Includes a 400w PSU, floppy and CDROM. It might not be what some modders want for raw material but it's built like a tank and is wide/deep, which I like in a case.

$79.99 + S&H ($21.11 UPS ground for me, this is a 40 pound server case, http://www.matrixsurplus.com/commerc...=1069724100647

Detailed description at http://www.asus.com/pub/asus/server/...310_ap2000.pdf (bare-bones server manual, but covers the case nicely).

Xtreme Member
    sweet!!

do they ship to belgium, and how much does it cost?

Tweaked!
    Not a bad looking case, I'd use it.

Xtreme Relic
    That's a great find! I bookmarked that site. I'm very tempted to get a couple of those UPS backup systems for $14.95. Lot's of good deals!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - 2005)

X. I. P.
    Teus - I'd contact them about shipping, it *looks* like they would ship across the pond but I'm not sure. The return policy is rough, make sure (anyone!) you can deal with that.

Sales Terms and Conditions

We do not require a minimum order for domestic retail orders, however our minimum shipping & handling is $8.00 via Fed Ex Ground.

Payment methods Accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Cashier's Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer. We can also accept Discover and American Express via PayPal.com. No personal checks or business checks will be accepted. Due to our rapid inventory turnover, payments via Money Order or Cashier's Check must be received with in 14 days, or your order will be canceled.

We Do Not accept orders with International Credit Cards.

Sales tax of 8.25% is applied to all California residents

To protect our customers, orders purchased on credit cards, will be ship to credit card billing address only. If you want to have an order shipped to an alternative shipping address you must notify your credit card company of the alternative address so we can verify the validity of the address. To avoid delays with your order, please provide us with correct credit billing address. We do verify all billing addresses and addresses which can not be verified within 5 business days will be canceled.

Refund and Exchange Policies: All sales are final with exchanges given only for identical product. If identical product is not available an exchange for similar product or store credit will be given.

Warranties: All products have a minimum 7 day DOA warranty from date of receipt of product unless otherwise stated on our Website or your invoice. Please check our website to verify warranty information before purchasing. If product is returned and found not to be defective, a 20% handling fee will be charged in addition to shipping charges.
    The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Xtreme Member
    Originally posted by sjohnson
    Teus - I'd contact them about shipping, it *looks* like they would ship across the pond but I'm not sure. The return policy is rough, make sure (anyone!) you can deal with that.
    thanks, I'll mail them tonight.

damn, i'm spending all the money I saved
    100 for radiator/iwaki pump, 100€ for flightcase mod, 40 for vidcard, now again on a case and prolly UPS

PC's are so addictive :/

Xtreme Member
    some really nice deals there, they have put many of their products on ebay aswell so you might want to check that out before you order.
    here you can find that servercase, starting bid US $49.99 , most auctions seem to seem to end with 0 bids .

X. I. P.
    Good news Peckers! Makes it even sweeter
    The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Xtreme Member
    What would shipping that case from the US too the netherlands cost me ? if shipping isnt that expensive, i found another nice case, not thát cheap, but it sure is BIG !
    XP1700+ Watercooled @ 1660 mhz max
    Abit KD7-Raid
    Kingston HyperX PC3200 (512mb)
    Leadtek GF3 Ti200 TDH @ 215/530

Xtreme Member
    Bastaard, we might want to order the cases together. shipping from US-> Europe and Belgium<>Holland is way less expensive then two times shipping from US to Europe

can you send them an e-mail, asking how much it would cost to ship it to Belgium and Holland? I can't do that atm