Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lian Li PC-A7010B i7 build

Nice black box

Xtreme Member
    A few days ago i received a special request from a good friend of mine who needed a case for a EVGA Classified build. So i picked up a Lian Li P80 case cut a hole in the bottom for a 360 rad and powder coated the case using the same color scheme as on my case. This is the result:

| Classified 759 | W3580@4.2GHz | Dominator GT@2000MHz | 285GTX FTW@750MHz | 1.6Kw Ultra X3 | HP LP3065 |

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Woooow, that is ALOT of cooling =) Awsome build and an awsome 3DMark score! Great job!
    Loonym...You are missed.

The element of one

Breathe me in
    Breathe me in

I disbelieve in separation. I close my eyes to see you.
    This is for you, everything I am. This is for you, take it from me.
    I, I disbelieve separation. I close my eyes
    there's no escaping me
    This is for you, everything I am. This is for you, take it from me.
    In your heart in your soul. I perceive rejuvenation

Breathe me in. I am forever. Deep within I am eternal.

I will return to you. I am with you always. I will never turn away from you.

astonishing case

Xtreme Member
    after a very long business trip (17 days) i was able to get back home. First two days i had to finish the paperwork and after that i started working again on the build. This time i have a young apprentice who start stealing the secrets of modding from me My lovely daughter.

Ok, now let's get back to the build. First and foremost the radbox was finished and assembled together. Inside i installed two HWLabs BlackIce GTX 240 radiators and two Delta AFB1212SHE fans. Radbox was mounted in position and it work just fine.

One of my goals was to use the Crystalfontz fan controllers to monitor the water temp and adjust the fan speeds. Both the 631 and the 635 equipped with the SCAB module are able to do this task. For measuring the coolant temp i used the digital sensor from Crystalfontz a brass T and a stop fitting also made fro brass. I drilled a hole in the stop fitting inserted the sensor and after that sealed the small gaps using epoxy. Installed two sensors one on the cpu loop at the reservoir entrance and the other one just before the radbox.

GPU Loop Temp Sensor

CPU Loop Temp Sensor

After that i started to setup the 635 to display some infos regarding cpu load, core temps and a clock. (there are infinite options in the software since you can access trough the WMI the Everest sensors for example)

After that i started to setup the temp/fan curve. first i configured the lower point which is 27.1 degrees celsius where the fans run at 20% after that i configured the upper point which is 35 degrees celsius where the fans run at 100%. Restarted CrystalControl and started to test the setup. Here are a few screens saved in the test process:

On the GPU loop i will modify the 631 to be able to handle up to 10A / channel like this i can control those hungry Delta fans with it in the same manner like i control the 8 Enermax magma fans installed on the RX480 radiator on the cpu loop.

Last but not least i replaced the HWLabs SR1 240 rad mounted on the back of the case with a HWLabs GTX120 but after some testing with the radbox i think that i will remove it since the two GTX240 are able to deal with the GTX295's and the mobo blocks.

Soon i get back to you guys with some updates on modding the Crystalfontz 631.
    | Classified 759 | W3580@4.2GHz | Dominator GT@2000MHz | 285GTX FTW@750MHz | 1.6Kw Ultra X3 | HP LP3065 |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12