View Poll Results: Should I upgrade my current system or buy a completely new one?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upgrade! You cheap *banana*

1 100.00%
  • NEW IS SHINEY

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desert Raven [RedFang's 2009 Air Buildlog]

Xtreme Member
    PICTURES! PICTURES! Enough Said.

Hope you all enjoy, because so far I am.
    Famous Quote from a Random Friend,"You can't spell Success without Excess."

0.o wait... you are using Liquid Awesome? I told you to not melt down Michael Bay!

Xtreme Member
    Oh yeah just to let everyone know how my temps are doing. According to Asus PC Probe I have 43C on my CPU, 36C on my MB.

That's without Q-Fan turned on, the stock case fans set to high and my additional SSD and HDD fans. However it is not loud. Also these temps are based on stock clocked and during normal useage (I have not Benched it yet), except my Memory is OCd to 1066MHz, which is their rated freq, just had to OC for the board to accept them. ^.^ Software OC with Asus Suite is the easiest way to get the memory to OC and no crash.

I have to change my sig now.

0.o wait... you are using Liquid Awesome? I told you to not melt down Michael Bay!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Grats on the rv-02.. I hated the temps mine got.. 45c on on speed fan so I shipped it back.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Great Mod RedFang300 great looking Raven

Xtreme Member
    I hate to bring up a old thread, but I just found something wandering around google.

http://bbs.chiphell.com/viewthread.php?tid=54677

Some Asian Forum found my thread and posted half my work log up, just copy and paste. they didn't post anymore to show the finished product either. I did some random google translations on the responses and most of it's negitive, saying it looks like old white rice, and it went from a computer case to a plastic kids toy, and just plan ugly.

So just FYI there are people out there who just troll forum threads and post what they find on other threads, just didn't know it happened cross language. XD I will be sure to only post pictures of the projects that look awesome.

So... now time to delete all my Photobucket pictures... hmm... oddly that didn't do anything right away. Probably take a couple hours to sever the links.
    Last edited by RedFang300; 12-22-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    Moved or deleted images, great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12