Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bits power" (without the space) is censored

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    I think this is in relation to events in a certain sordid thread over at the RRR WC forums, although I could be wrong. Warning, NSFW content if you go looking.
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Kang View Post
    Hardly... I just fixed a typo... I know they will ban me eventhough I've never done anything wrong, so no need for my ninja skills.
    Fixed a typo. I saw what you wrote... and fair credit to you... you have a crystal ball. As I do...
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 07-25-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulsCollective View Post
    I think this is in relation to events in a certain sordid thread over at the RRR WC forums, although I could be wrong. Warning, NSFW content if you go looking.
    it's as if suddenly people aren't allowed to make mistakes in life, or somehow that makes you immediately homosexual. For my sanity, I'll stay here. I don't like the idea of a forum that combines watercooling with /b/.
    i7 2600k, 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3, GTX560 Ti, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, CM Cosmos 1000 Case, and some green crap everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    So you're saying I could use my own pee as coolant?

Banned Movieman...
    does it happen to be in this 16 page thread at RRR?

http://www.realredraider.com/vbullet...ead.php?t=9322

if the link is removed i completely understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    does it happen to be in this 16 page thread at RRR?

http://www.realredraider.com/vbullet...ead.php?t=9322

if the link is removed i completely understand why.
    Oh my....

What are they, 14 years old?

I suppose, if I was in charge here, I'd be banning every one of those guys who also has an account over here, as they obviously hate us here... but then maybe that is why I'm not in charge
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Banned Movieman...
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyJJO View Post
    Oh my....

What are they, 14 years old?

I suppose, if I was in charge here, I'd be banning every one of those guys who also has an account over here, as they obviously hate us here... but then maybe that is why I'm not in charge
    amen to that

i skipped to 11nth page and its not as bad but...
    Last edited by stangracin3; 07-25-2009 at 02:25 PM.

amen to that

i skipped to 11nth page and its not as bad but...
    Amen brother x2... RealRareRetards. I never would have figured. Thats some readin' right there.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by defect9 View Post
    it's as if suddenly people aren't allowed to make mistakes in life, or somehow that makes you immediately homosexual.
    Curious what you mean by this.

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    banning people here and there just reminds me of china... if you dont like it, you ban it.
    did you know that china just banned facebook and youtube? beacuse something went on in one side of the country that they didnt want the rest to know...

the next thing would be having all members with fittings exchange them? i mean... come on...
    either, give us some info, a new thread where you say

i banned vincent and his products beacuse

"yab yab yab"

and if its a fair deal, then you have a glad bunch of people who will understand, and suck it up. but just leaving everyone clueless like the time the site was down from a few days is not a good thing IMO.
    I agree more info would be nice, but I don't see how this is like China. If anything it is more like a club. Lots of people gathered to enjoy themselves. Sometimes someone will get out of line (according to how the owners want to run things) and they will get thrown out. If you were their friend you can leave with them. The key though is that you are free to leave without much effort. The same can't be said for China.

...I have no idea what my point was with that. I think our posts say more about China than anything.

Banned Movieman...
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] riptide View Post
    Amen brother x2... RealRareRetards. I never would have figured. Thats some readin' right there.
    guys i believe he has declared war

mods here is a direct qoute from redraider himself

Here are some email addys of some of the Management Team at XS. I believe they want to sign up for a few things

rip4052002 hotmail.com Riptide
    the_mongoose_50 hotmail.com Gautam
    maxxxracer hotmail.com uhmm. maxxxracer
    ifmu yahoo.com imfu
    daviddhunt verizon.net-MM
    i took the @ signs out as a courtesy incase any bots come around

Xtreme Addict
    This may sound generalized but all the heated arguments for the most part take place in the watercooling section, I never understood that, expecially since the most heated guys you would figure would be in competition,
    And water cooling has no place in competition, these are just people who like to have the looks in their system, like putting lights, ground effects and a big muffler on your car.
    Its like the fast and the furious I just never understood even in our watercooling section people flame, argue and just become useless to the point you dont enter any longer this is not everyone just to clarify.

I got tired of reading but I didnt see anywhere Vincent being ignorant, rude or flame towards XS.
    Case: Corsair 400R
    PSU: Corsair HX1000W
    mobo: Maximus IV Gene
    CPU: 2500K @ 4.2ghz 1.19 volts
    RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 1866mhz 2 x 4 gigs
    OS Drive: Kingston Hyper X ssd 120 gig
    Graphics: XFX HD5850
    Cooling: Corsair H100

guys i believe he has declared war

mods here is a direct qoute from redraider himself

i took the @ signs out as a courtesy incase any bots come around
    Well I'd like some cheap pharmaceuticals.... some eastern European women... and a friend with loads of money from Nigeria. Currently I have about 500 unread emails in that.... so sign me up

Xtreme 3D Team
    In the AMD section steppings are now MW

Instead of B P M W. :x
    Smile

Banned Movieman...
    stangracin3 / SparkyJJO / ownage / SoulsCollective / faster3200 / [XC] riptide

we are being called out by RR

and yes RR i know your reading this i will be visiting your house in a minute

is this actually from that NB/SB block, i dont see how that could be stolen how else would u do that

thats rambus style, with the we own putting memory directly on the controller for the memory.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzfest05 View Post
    This may sound generalized but all the heated arguments for the most part take place in the watercooling section, I never understood that, expecially since the most heated guys you would figure would be in competition,
    I was thinking the same thing.

And water cooling has no place in competition, these are just people who like to have the looks in their system, like putting lights, ground effects and a big muffler on your car.
    Its like the fast and the furious I just never understood even in our watercooling section people flame, argue and just become useless to the point you dont enter any longer this is not everyone just to clarify.
    I won't get into this too much but... what? WCing is meant to be a permanent cooling solution, like air, but with more performance, not bling. Granted, the majority of people modding their comps use WCing, but that is not why most people WC.

The biggest issues to me are: brand loyalty to the point of obsession and ignorance. Misunderstanding priorities and limits and fighting about them.

Xtreme Addict
    I just watched Angels and Demons and the first unread post is by pope....scarey lol Maybe we just don't entertain/promote people/enterprises with questionable business tactics.........although this is of course standard for big business! I just remembered RRR was a B*P fanatic all seems to make sense now...kinda

RealRareRetards............
    Last edited by RADCOM; 07-25-2009 at 02:58 PM.
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

Xtreme Addict
    It looks like RR took the thread off I cant view it no more
    Case: Corsair 400R
    PSU: Corsair HX1000W
    mobo: Maximus IV Gene
    CPU: 2500K @ 4.2ghz 1.19 volts
    RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 1866mhz 2 x 4 gigs
    OS Drive: Kingston Hyper X ssd 120 gig
    Graphics: XFX HD5850
    Cooling: Corsair H100

Banned Movieman...
    i think he made it so only registered people can get in it.

yep im in
    Last edited by stangracin3; 07-25-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Xtreme Addict

I got tired of reading but I didnt see anywhere Vincent being ignorant, rude or flame towards XS.
    I think this does a disservice to the good folks there are in the LC hobby. The beauty of water cooling is that it can handle massive multi-component heat loads (even in stuffed to the gills cases) and do it with silence and energy-efficiency at the same time.

As far as Vincent's ban and the censoring, I'm 99% sure I know what it was about and there is a reason. I'm not going to get into the right or wrong argument, but I don't think it was done out of pure spite.
    Asus G73- i7-740QM, Mobility 5870, 6Gb DDR3-1333, OCZ Vertex II 90Gb

Xtreme Addict
    stangracin3 / SparkyJJO / ownage / SoulsCollective / faster3200 / [XC] riptide

we are being called out by RR

and yes RR i know your reading this i will be visiting your house in a minute
    Can someone tell me what teh deal is with Bits Power?
    I bought lots of there products for way to much money, I want to know whats going on. Did they copied someone else product(s) or something?

And are people still reading R3's forum?
    >i5-3570K
    >Asrock Z77E-ITX Wifi
    >Asus GTX 670 Mini
    >Cooltek Coolcube Black
    >CM Silent Pro M700
    >Crucial M4 128Gb Msata
    >Cooler Master Seidon 120M
    Hell yes its a mini-ITX gaming rig!

Banned Movieman...
    as i said you have to be registered now. so that link is useless

Xtreme Addict
    That whole site is useless.
    ^^^^^All shaken, (from the earthquake) not stirred^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    There's a lot less voodoo in watercooling than is assumed
    The only thing future proof in electronics, is the electricity itself.

Any one who relies on only one source of information is a fool.

Xtreme Addict
    So soon after being called out? Now he is just teasing me.

Royal Administrator
    I'll try my best to explain what happened here.

First of all, I am sure some of you know who Joel, known as RealRedRaider, is. Some of you knew he was the member who caused all problems in the Liquid Cooling section months ago. Don't believe me? You can review all his posts to find out for yourself.

He has had several infractions given by a few mods, which resulted in a ban from the Liquid Cooling section, not this entire site. This made him create his own site which is RRTech, a source of water cooling site, to destroy XtremeSystems's Liquid Cooling. That is his plan. That is his revenge on us. He came here and recruited some of the members, who frequent the Liquid Cooling section, over there. We did not mind him bringing some of our people over there. However, he has been bashing XtremeSystems since his ban from here. The team of XtremeSystems decided to permaban him.

Second, the people of RRTech actually don't have the slightest clue as to what happened in between Joel and the people of the Liquid Cooling section of XtremeSystems. Instead, they are being a coward because they are on his site. You know what would happen to them if they don't listen to, or support, Joel. Joel corrupted his people. Hell, the people of his are the one who reported Joel's posts in the Liquid Cooling section. Joel has to maintain his relationship with S!derwinder Comp., B!tspower, and some other companies in order to increase his popularity, that always makes the cowards stay on his site.

A few days ago, Joel created some new title, "Red's Legendary People," encouraging the cowards to get that title. What to do or how can you get that title? Well, you have to make yourself permaban from this site. Recently, two members of RRTech came here and posted :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography photoshopped, with the head of FUGGER and Vapor, images, to get themselves banned hoping to get the title for what they did here.

Finally, we cannot tolerate this. We have decided to eliminate both the cowards of Joel and the companies who support Joel from here, NOT because of their products. We do not want them here anymore.

XtremeSystems is 100% innocent. (No, I don't say this just because I am an administrator. I am neutral. I am telling the truth.) We always try to find what is best for our people here. We do not ban anyone for no reason. Unfortunately, every member who gets banned from this will always do stupid things to this site. I mean, it is obvious.

RRTech, just stay away from XtremeSystems.
    Last edited by Ashraf; 07-25-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf View Post
    I'll try my best to explain what happened here.

First of all, I am sure some of you know who Joel, known as RealRedRaider, is. Some of you knew he was the member who caused all problems in the Liquid Cooling section months ago. Don't believe me? You can review all his posts to find out for yourself.

He has had several infractions given by a few mods, which resulted in a ban from the Liquid Cooling section, not this entire site. This made him create his own site which is RRTech, a source of water cooling site, to destroy XtremeSystems's Liquid Cooling. That is his plan. That is his revenge on us. He came here and recruited some of the members, who frequent the Liquid Cooling section, over there. We did not mind him bringing some of our people over there. However, he has been bashing XtremeSystems since his ban from here. The team of XtremeSystems decided to permaban him.

Second, the people of RRTech actually don't have the slightest clue as to what happened in between Joel and the people of the Liquid Cooling section of XtremeSystems. Instead, they are being a coward because they are on his site. You know what would happen to them if they don't listen to, or support, Joel. Joel corrupted his people. Hell, the people of his are the one who reported Joel's posts in the Liquid Cooling section. Joel has to maintain his relationship with S!derwinder Comp., B!tspower, and some other companies in order to increase his popularity, that always makes the cowards stay on his site.

A few days ago, Joel created some new title, "Red's Legendary People," encouraging the cowards to get that title. What to do or how can you get that title? Well, you have to make yourself permaban from from this site. Recently, two members of RRTech came here and posted :banana::banana::banana::banana:ography photoshopped, with the head of FUGGER and Vapor, images, to get themselves banned hoping to get the title for what they did here.

Finally, we cannot tolerate this. We have decided to eliminate both the cowards of Joel and the companies who support Joel from here, NOT because of their products. We do not want them here anymore.

XtremeSystems is 100% innocent. (No, I don't say this just because I am an administrator. I am neutral. I am telling the truth.) We always try to find what is best for our people here. We do not ban anyone for no reason. Unfortunately, every member who gets banned from this will always do stupid things to this site. I mean, it is obvious.

RRTech, just stay away from XtremeSystems.

Yeah this pretty much sums it all up.
    ^^^^^All shaken, (from the earthquake) not stirred^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    There's a lot less voodoo in watercooling than is assumed
    The only thing future proof in electronics, is the electricity itself.

Any one who relies on only one source of information is a fool.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast