Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: "Bits power" (without the space) is censored

Xtreme Guru
    Alright, this thread is slowing turning into the same thread they have there. How about we let this go now.
    Project Millertime: The Core I5 build

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

Xtreme Member
    ya can we get a lock on this thread?

Banned Movieman...
    Quote Originally Posted by millertime359 View Post
    Alright, this thread is slowing turning into the same thread they have there. How about we let this go now.
    i will disagree with u on that on a few reasons.

1.we aren't posting their email addy's.
    2. we aren't searching for their myspaces to use against them.
    3. we aren't posting their addresses.
    4. we aren't posting there phone numbers.
    5. we aren't calling them :banana::banana::banana:gots in bold pink letters

im sure i could go on

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'm gonna call for a thread closure here too. As long as Fugger is working with Vincent to resolve this behind the scenes, there's no reason for it to keep going.
    Please note: I am not here to provide any kind of official NCIX support on these forums.

For faster (and official) service please contact me at Linus@ncix.com, or please contact our customer care team at wvvw.NCIX.com (Canada) or wvvw.NCIXUS.com (America)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post

im sure i could go on
    noticed I said slowly. Yes it is no where near as bad as theirs, but there still is bashing going on. We got most all the info we wanted, we voiced our concerns on the B P ban, we found a troll, I think it is time to let it go and take the high road as MM said (it was MM right LOL).
    Last edited by millertime359; 07-26-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: tested the ban, still there :(

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    Vincent unbanned, I would like to hear something positive to remove the filter.
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "positive" - something from them? Something from us?

If Vincent is unbanned here, it makes little to no sense to have a product rep for a product with a name that is censored out. And filling large parts of the WC section with bananas isn't doing anything to help anyone.
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Quote Originally Posted by millertime359 View Post
    noticed I said slowly. Yes it is no where near as bad as theirs, but there still is bashing going on. We got most all the info we wanted, we voiced our concerns on the B P ban, we found a troll, I think it is time to let it go and take the high road as MM said (it was MM right LOL).
    I'm not sure the really was a troll, he just seemed to be a person that did not know when it's time to drop the issue.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulsCollective View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "positive" - something from them? Something from us?

If Vincent is unbanned here, it makes little to no sense to have a product rep for a product with a name that is censored out. And filling large parts of the WC section with bananas isn't doing anything to help anyone.
    +1

Not to mention there seems to be reports that it is affecting anything that has b and p in it.

Engineering The Xtreme
    webpage works

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulsCollective View Post

Well, with Vincent unbanned, he will be able to PM Fugger and correct the B P situation here and maybe (if he feels like it) explain his thoughts on the situation over there and what he intends to do to correct it.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post

im sure i could go on
    5 reasons why you don't want this thread closed but give one good reason why you would want to keep it open other than to bait as i'm certainly starting to see a trend from your posts and not one has done anything other than to add fuel.

Open or closed, makes no difference to me but you definitely seem to have a bee in your bonnet about something and its not doing anyone any good.......so just let it go and move on and post something we don't know rather than crap we do

Admin
    Thread closed

If there's further development, I'm sure something will be said

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011