The softmod as used by the Swedish team at "Msi Overclocking Arena 2009'.
Can only be used for the 'MSI GTX 260 Lightning' for any other (MSI) GTX260 use the regular options for softmodding.
http://overklokken.info/images/MSI_G...ltage_Tool.bat (Right click, 'save as')
How to use
- Place the 'MSI_GTX260L_Voltage_Tool.bat' in your rivatuner folder.
- Double click the 'MSI_GTX260L_Voltage_Tool.bat' enter the HEX value for the by you wanted voltage. (You can also lower the voltage, see the datasheet for all offsets)
- Make sure you typed the right HEX value and enter 'Y' or 'yes' and press enter.
- Check the commands that will be run and press enter.
- Check the voltage with an multimeter on the card
- Overclock the hell out of the card (don't forget the ocp mod(credits to hipro5)
- If you are running into stability problems caused by memory, try to vmod your memory to. This can only be done by an hard-mod.
Hipro5 ocp mod
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any damage in any form caused by this script.
P.S. This only works for single card setups for now, an sli version can be made on request.