Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Benching Team

Thanx pro

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    I would like to be the "WaterBoy." Who do I need to talk to?
    Lol..How could anyone refuse that offer?

Waterboy huh Ron? Of course buddy. Lemme go check out your hwbot profile first You sure you dont want to be a regular member though? There is always room for good people/friends like you

no sleep, always tired TheGoat Eater's Avatar
    maybe I can get there soon - hoping to shoot for 400~ more points here in the next couple months - maybe all on DICE but will be hopefully switching from DICE to LN2 soon

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    water sucks! It really really sucks! but water sucks! It really really sucks!
    Waterboy: You.. You Bad people!  R-R-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-!!!!!!!

Xtreme XIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    lol

Xtreme Addict
    for a few minutes i didn't quite catch the reference and thought gom was just hitting the crackpipe again...

1K points till #3 worldwide Great work so far guys I am seeing contributions on all levels now..thats what it's about. Do the best you can with what you got and we will prevail as a team.

Xtremely unstable
    water sucks!
    And air blows??!
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    TR ultra-x, 2 scythe ultrakaze push/pull
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -------------------------------

would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

maybe it will!

"I eat motherboards"
    Quote Originally Posted by k|ngp|n View Post
    1K points till #3 worldwide Great work so far guys I am seeing contributions on all levels now..thats what it's about. Do the best you can with what you got and we will prevail as a team.
    Pretty cool deal, I'd join but school has raped my hardware budget.

Hope I am welcome to troll your forums when they're up.
    杰森
    I can picture in my mind a world without hate, a world without violence.
    And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Xtreme Member
    Kingpin: I think your team and the basic idear is so cool... It really brings xtreme OC to another level, and give the rest of us something to live up to... (dreaming that we one day could be worthy to become a member of your team)

Xtreme XIP

Thumbs up

Vince the only way its up .

Angelo.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    I would like to be the "WaterBoy." Who do I need to talk to?
    Change your name to "BeerBro" and I think you're in!
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

1K points till #3 worldwide
    You guyz are crazy
    I really like this team

NooB MOD
    Joined you guys

My points pushed us to number 4
    Last edited by [XC] Oj101; 07-23-2009 at 01:55 AM.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Howdy All....

Some may know this already but for the rest..... I have recently moved (Sunday, 19 July) from Korea to Japan and as such I am in a period of transition, it's gonna be a few weeks before I can get back to benching hard for this team. When I do get back up and running I'll be gunnin for Brian's SuperPi 32m WR (among other goals)...hehehehe, we'll see what his backups are at that point I hope. I have two (new to my assortment) CPUs coming my way that may give me a good fightin chance at grabbin some points for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by rdrash View Post
    Howdy All....

Some may know this already but for the rest..... I have recently moved (Sunday, 19 July) from Korea to Japan and as such I am in a period of transition, it's gonna be a few weeks before I can get back to benching hard for this team. When I do get back up and running I'll be gunnin for Brian's SuperPi 32m WR (among other goals)...hehehehe, we'll see what his backups are at that point I hope. I have two (new to my assortment) CPUs coming my way that may give me a good fightin chance at grabbin some points for the team.
    I like the sound of that Good luck.

OCX is on the verge....

no sleep, always tired TheGoat Eater's Avatar

Thumbs up

This is bananas!!!! B, A, N, A, N, A, S!!!!

Wanna look under my kilt?
    This isnt meant to be harsh but.... whats the big deal about your HWB ranking boosts? At the mo, you arent collecting new scores...you're collecting new members. Thats easy, given the names and awareness of the guys already onboard. You're skimming the cream of several other teams. HWB might end up looking a bit lop-sided?

I fully believe you'll take No.1..... then what?
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K404 View Post
    This isnt meant to be harsh but.... whats the big deal about your HWB ranking boosts? At the mo, you arent collecting new scores...you're collecting new members. Thats easy, given the names and awareness of the guys already onboard. You're skimming the cream of several other teams. HWB might end up looking a bit lop-sided?

Then the mothership lands and picks 10 overclockers to return to the home world.

I see some polarization occurring at the bot, the landscape will be changing fast now. Looking at History, when faced with a changing climate and environment, those quick to adapt succeed while those stuck in their ways often get swallowed up by change.

Then there are the exceptions to the rule who turn around and bring Rome to its knees.

Quote Originally Posted by K404 View Post

It's not harsh no worries mate. All I want to do is form my own competitive hwbot team. Do I have a right to have an hwbot team just like everyone else does? No one is being forced at gunpoint here to do anything, I promise. I'm not soliciting anyone from anywhere except getting 20 pms a day from guys(mostly who I have been friends with for a long time) who say they are unhappy with their current team because THEY ARE NOT MOTIVATED ON THEIR CURRENT TEAM BECAUSE THEY THINK THEIR TEAM DOESN'T PUT FORTH ENOUGH EFFORT OR IS LAZY OR WTFEVER I HAVE HEARD IT ALL. What am I supposed to say to that? What would you say to that bro? I can't believe the sh(i)t fits some guys are having about this, its ing unreal man lol.
    All I want to do is motivate people to bench and give them something cool to belong too that they feel they were a big part of. Is that so bad.
    the team ranking at hwbot were so stale before. Just a bunch of teams hovering around the same point totals forever.
    I never cared about hwbot team benching until now...
    Only thing I am a little irrated with what you said is that we are not working, Thats not cool man..
    I was up till 6 this morning benching and I am going all night again tonight for another result. I think a lot of guys that are working really hard atm would take offense to your statement but it's all good I understand where its coming from. We plan on being here for the long run and I have aspirations much higher than just taking #1 spot in the team ranking, I want to rewrite the books on what a top benching team is capable of.
    Last edited by k|ngp|n; 07-23-2009 at 03:15 PM.

!! Went out to get some caffeine and now we are even closer to knocking out OCX Hopefully I can chip away some more tonight. 400 points or so to go

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Just registered at you forum KP hope to bench soon! so i can help.

I am Xtreme
    !! Went out to get some caffeine and now we are even closer to knocking out OCX Hopefully I can chip away some more tonight. 400 points or so to go
    Hahahaha ... awesome .

"Hmm, I'm really tired, I really should stop and go to bed now. OOOOORRR, I could get some boost to stay awake!!"
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast