Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Benching Team

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
    I've gone through three of that batch, they all benched at 5GHz but cold bug at -60'c . my 3848B028 doesn't cold bug until well below -100. they're a fun batch otherwise.
    HAAHAA
    get ready for some more coldbuggin fun jamie

think you've had enough for one week?

Administrator
    The 920 D0 batch# 3849B203 I have is booting into windows at -130c and benchable.

But it seemed to like -110c better when I ran my CPUz and benches

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3ak View Post
    Totally unrelatred to this thread, but Madshrimps, watch out, my team will overtake you soon
    200 points to go and Madshrimps has 180L incoming tomorrow ... Yeah, I don't think so!
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    200 points to go and Madshrimps has 180L incoming tomorrow ... Yeah, I don't think so!
    Good luck guys! You and blind? Who else?

@Team
    I think someone at the top of the team ranking has heard our message loud and clear because I heard from another guy that he wants to buy up a bunch of decent clocking quads for his teammates. I smell fear

Xtreme XIP

Thumbs up

Well time to fill up my dewar again for some LN2 action as my SS its up for modding, repair and regas . Lets Ryde team .

@Vince , we are ready for all those Quads.

Angelo.

I am Xtreme
    @KP: If I'm not mistaken Gamer and Leeghoofd will pass by as well. Thomas might as well later this week, not sure.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    We have more than 600l coming next month, so it might be interesting. As long as we beat Hardwareluxx, I dont really care ;D
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

I am Xtreme
    Meh ... size (of the dewar) doesn't matter!

hey

Its not the size of the dewar but how you use it
    Hey mm, when I change the team name in my profile, does it change for everyone else on the team as well automatically?

I am Xtreme
    Changes for everyone automatically

Xtreme Addict
    Anyone located in the east?
    I plan on getting a 180L for next weekend and anyone who can get their butts to MA is welcome.
    Or I could try and use it all myself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k|ngp|n View Post
    @Team
    I think someone at the top of the team ranking has heard our message loud and clear because I heard from another guy that he wants to buy up a bunch of decent clocking quads for his teammates. I smell fear
    I was looking to buy one anyways! What a joy not having to hunt down a good batch.... Im onboard for that

Ive never smelt fear before, but I know how victory smells....

Brilliant Idiot
    Gautam is close to you. I am to but this weekend is well booked
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovnaft View Post
    Anyone located in the east?
    I plan on getting a 180L for next weekend and anyone who can get their butts to MA is welcome.
    Or I could try and use it all myself
    Movieman is close. Have him bring his W5580s Get some wPrime points

Admin
    I would like to be the "WaterBoy." Who do I need to talk to?
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    I would like to be the "WaterBoy." Who do I need to talk to?
    I don't think any of their benchers will be doing water. You'll have to be flask boy, container boy, or dewar boy.

aight guys we are now team PURE. Gotta live up to that tag now . Good luck with all of your upcoming bench sessions I am hearing about this week. Prolly the first person that I ever told about this idea of a benching team was Jason(mickeymouse) maybe 2-3yrs ago when I first started hwbot when some of these other teams didn't even exist, thats how long I have wanted to do this. Wanted the same name (pure) back then too.

Don't know if I want over 20-25 guys as it will become diluted like alot of these other teams with large member counts. Thats not what this team is going to be about. I want something different here, thats the whole point of this.

Some of you new green recruits , keep your heads up and don't pay any attention to MEAN people. Keep above it all and stay focused on our mission.
    This too shall pass...

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Scrounging the funds for another 295, Tek9 and 180L of LN2. I think Jody is within reach with just 60L of LN2 leaving plenty to pass Gautam Need more guys in the 800pts+ club

Lets have a BIG warm welcome for our Italian friends Leghorn and Giorgioprimo
    Last edited by k|ngp|n; 07-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Congrats on the #6 spot guys.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Scrounging the funds for another 295, Tek9 and 180L of LN2. I think Jody is within reach with just 60L of LN2 leaving plenty to pass Gautam Need more guys in the 800pts+ club
    I think I can get to 700 or so during the first couple weeks of August. Been reading up on how to configure a hard drive just for Super Pi runs. Then I'm gonna go dust off me opty 170, 165, 146, and even the K7 Athlon 500. I've also yet to make PCMark runs so working on ssd for that. After I grab a better cpu for 3DMark I'll make some more runs with a few cards I got laying around (3 8800GTX's, 3 GTX 280's, 2 7900GT's, and 2 GTX 295's.)

Quote Originally Posted by k|ngp|n View Post
    Lets have a BIG warm welcome for our Italian friends Leghorn and Giorgioprimio

WELCOME GENTLEMEN
    Praetor
    » Intel i7 2600K 3103B306 » Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z » Asus GTX 470's TRi-SLI » Corsair Dominator GT CMT4GX3M2A2000C8 » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Corsair 800D
    » Cooling : Swiftec Apogee XT » Swiftec MCP350-DDC1 w/XSPC Dual DDC Bay Reservoir » Swiftech MCR320-QP w/Scythe SlipStreams 110CFM

The Yamato
    » Intel i7 920 3849B028 or i7 980X » Asus Rampage III Extreme Black Edition » Asus HD6970's QuadFireX or Asus GTX 570's 4way SLI » 6GB Corsair Dominator GT TR3X6G1866C7GTF » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Microcool Banchetto 101
    » Cooling : Dragon F1 Extreme Edition(LN2) » Custom SS by RunMc »

PIfection
    great to see another top team coming together, good luck guys, i think its a great idea..

not sure about the name though, PURE, definatly doesnt instill fear in me, i think more long the lines of....

j/k

I accept cash
    Quote Originally Posted by youngpro View Post
    great to see another top team coming together, good luck guys, i think its a great idea..

not sure about the name though, PURE, definatly doesnt instill fear in me, i think more long the lines of....

j/k
    After all the jokes I have to put up with from the Team AU guys, when James thinks of "PURE" this is what pops into his mind.

Sure!

Xtreme Legend
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme XIP

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard Leghorn and Giorgioprimio .

Angelo.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast