Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Benching Team

I am Xtreme
    I there any benchmark you guys DON'T have an cup for?
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

1m for sure. Prolly one of my least competitive benchmarks. Hoping another team member can pickup some slack there
    Never tweak or bench alone for it really and just run it quickly in between 3d01 runs usually on a 3d drive. Can't do that nowadays

Admin
    Hey maybe we should call the team kingpingcooling like they like doing at hwbot

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by k|ngp|n View Post
    Are you going to quakecon?

Yes, I go every year. They haven't had the 3DMark contest since '06 but I won it then when they did I play in the tournaments but I'm just not good enough to compete against the professional gamers. Toxic is just unbelievable.
    Praetor
    » Intel i7 2600K 3103B306 » Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z » Asus GTX 470's TRi-SLI » Corsair Dominator GT CMT4GX3M2A2000C8 » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Corsair 800D
    » Cooling : Swiftec Apogee XT » Swiftec MCP350-DDC1 w/XSPC Dual DDC Bay Reservoir » Swiftech MCR320-QP w/Scythe SlipStreams 110CFM

The Yamato
    » Intel i7 920 3849B028 or i7 980X » Asus Rampage III Extreme Black Edition » Asus HD6970's QuadFireX or Asus GTX 570's 4way SLI » 6GB Corsair Dominator GT TR3X6G1866C7GTF » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Microcool Banchetto 101
    » Cooling : Dragon F1 Extreme Edition(LN2) » Custom SS by RunMc »

Xtreme Addict
    Hey guys, just joined up on the bot.
    looking forward to a week of intense benching as soon as i get my hardware back I'll be getting my W3570 cold and trying some DICE on my newfound cherry RAM.
    OH and my GTX295 has been mounted up for weeks just staring at me admonishingly so I'll hopefully share the cold love with it. (any chance you might have some mod tips to share now vinny? maybe we can have a team-implicit NDA )
    It has been so long since I've been seriously benching and my account sure shows it, so I absolutely can't wait to get down to chasing those wimpy philosopher-politician-girly-men with you.

For Jody; wouldn't it be nice to have one of those snazzy chat windows like OCX?

anyone like the name Krew? or some variation therein? I like PURE a lot better though.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    So who is allowed to join and who is not?
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3ak View Post

The million dollar question, seems to be invite only at this time, shouldn't be a problem for someone with your mad skills.

Good luck with the new team KP, looks to be off to a smokin start.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 07-20-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Why do you always have to bring two sockets into everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Because a one socket system is only 1/2 a system..
    You got two balls don't you?
    I rest my case!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gautam View Post
    Hey maybe we should call the team kingpingcooling like they like doing at hwbot
    Someone at hwbot has reacted right now!

Code:
    Hwbot makes unforgiveable mistake ... It's Kingpincooling.com, without the 'g'
    2 minutes ago from web

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Xtreme Addict
    Pot arrived
    Praetor
    » Intel i7 2600K 3103B306 » Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z » Asus GTX 470's TRi-SLI » Corsair Dominator GT CMT4GX3M2A2000C8 » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Corsair 800D
    » Cooling : Swiftec Apogee XT » Swiftec MCP350-DDC1 w/XSPC Dual DDC Bay Reservoir » Swiftech MCR320-QP w/Scythe SlipStreams 110CFM

The Yamato
    » Intel i7 920 3849B028 or i7 980X » Asus Rampage III Extreme Black Edition » Asus HD6970's QuadFireX or Asus GTX 570's 4way SLI » 6GB Corsair Dominator GT TR3X6G1866C7GTF » Corsair Force F180 SSD » Corsair AX1200 PSU » Microcool Banchetto 101

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Dan View Post

Code:
    Hwbot makes unforgiveable mistake ... It's Kingpincooling.com, without the 'g'
    2 minutes ago from web
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3ak View Post
    Anyone willing and able to be one of the gears in a benching machine, we would consider.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Dan View Post
    Twitter allows me to speak as 'hwbot' ...

Sorryg Kingping andg friendsg, Ig willg neverg dog itg againg.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    hehe we are storming up the team ladder ONly about 1100 points off of #8 spot and we haven't even started working yet
    Team is coming together nicely with a lot of quality guys.
    Lets give them all hell....

@Metro no you don't have to have one of my pots to join the team, but I will do WHATEVER it takes to get you on one soon enough ...WHATEVER IT TAKES buddy.
    Speaking of that did your F1 show up yet Nemesis??

I have always liked PURE for a few reasons. First there use to be this UT clan called PURE, and whenever I ran into one of these guys in 1vs1 I always walked away from the PC afterwards utterly demoralized . Every one of their members was so freaking stellar at the game it was scary and everyone knew it in the competitive UT community. Thats exactly the kind of vibe I want for our bench team.
    Lets take a look at what the word means and see how it applies to us as a team and where we want to go:

(1): unmixed with any other matter <pure gold> (2): free from dust, dirt, or taint <pure springwater> (3): spotless, stainless b: free from harshness or roughness and being in tune —used of a musical tone cof a vowel : characterized by no appreciable alteration of articulation during utterance2 a: being thus and no other : sheer, unmitigated <pure folly> b (1): abstract, theoretical <pure research> (2): a priori <pure mechanics> c: not directed toward exposition of reality or solution of practical problems <pure literature> d: being nonobjective and to be appraised on formal and technical qualities only <pure form>3 a (1): free from what vitiates, weakens, or pollutes (2): containing nothing that does not properly belong b: free from moral fault or guilt c: marked by chastity : continent d (1): of pure blood and unmixed ancestry (2): homozygous in and breeding true for one or more characters e: ritually clean4: having exactly the talents or skills needed for a particular role <a pure shooter in basketball>

Anything with Dragon in it is a good choice too.
    Great count me in, i'll do my best and hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Xtreme XIP
    Thank you Vince.

Angelo.

Chispy welcome aboard my friend. How could I turn you down with that sig

OCclub is about to become another victim of this extreme consortium
    Man I was looking at some of the member totals of teams left ahead of us lol,
    some teams have 10-50 times our head count. This is gonna be an EPIC battle!

Xtreme Member
    Looking great guys, #9 and climbing the chart like a bat outa hell. The points to member ratio is stellar and you look like a suped up version of a few small dedicated benching teams. Exciting times indeed.

Bench hard and often, thats the member types you have now!

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    K, we are now #8.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    K, we are now #8.
    O.k. servers haven't sync'd?
    (Still shows #9 when I visit hwbot)

Probably cuz I'm living in the past way out here in Hawaii. Its like 4:42pm

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    I just changed teams and moved ~600 points, KingpinCooling is now #8 in points but the ranking hasn't updated yet.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    I just changed teams and moved ~600 points, KingpinCooling is now #8 in points but the ranking hasn't updated yet.
    Ouch! nice bwnage points.

Banned
    Yup im on board now to

Added my 405pts. Thats makes the entire Uberclocker OC Team switched over. Slovnaft, Chispy, and myself. Brought the team over 1,000 pts

Putting a 4870x2 under LN2 soon for some single card fun. Also gonna explore my new 920 (3849B018) on ln2 hopefully this weekend/next week.

Edit: I like both potential names, but I think PURE has a nice ring to it.

Xtreme Addict
    1m for sure. Prolly one of my least competitive benchmarks. Hoping another team member can pickup some slack there
    Never tweak or bench alone for it really and just run it quickly in between 3d01 runs usually on a 3d drive. Can't do that nowadays
    dont forget CPU-Z .

tobad im all-ready on a team boy's .

GL though.

Xtremely Addicted
    Benchmarks Blind

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Totally unrelatred to this thread, but Madshrimps, watch out, my team will overtake you soon
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKarmakazi View Post
    Also gonna explore my new 920 (3849B018) on ln2 hopefully this weekend/next week.
    I've gone through three of that batch, they all benched at 5GHz but cold bug at -60'c . my 3848B028 doesn't cold bug until well below -100. they're a fun batch otherwise.
    Praetor

The Yamato

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast