Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was going to keep this to myself,

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
    I'm devastated reading this
    I hope the treatment goes well. I'll be thinking on you.
    same feeling over here . its not f fair after the un interested effort you made . I might help you if you can provide extra details via PM ( about the disease).

All my best and be strong as Loonym and Lance Armstrong and you will be better than everyone.
    "Study hard my young friend"[/B].
    ---------------------------------------
    Woody: It's not a laser! It's a... [sighs in frustration]

Xtreme Cruncher
    There is little that I can do......but if there is anything that I can do, let me know.
    mike

ROADTRIP For my DAD 09-11-07 and MA 10-28-11

comhar a neartú agus a leathnú

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hang in there and let the people who love you help you! That's what they are there for and you know you would be there for them. Stay strong and keep up the fight, the struggle with yourself and your resolve is just as big of a part of the fight as the cancer itself. Note, I am not speaking this from my own experience however I have know so many people (mother, aunt, grandmother and several friends of family) that have had cancer and that is the universal message I hear back from them. Stay strong!

This is why we do this.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Never give up because there is always a chance for something happen. Hang in there and fight strong.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin
    I'm sorry to hear about the cancer Scott.
    Your health and life are in God's hands. He created you and he can heal you physically and spiritually. I'm praying for you buddy.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Cruncher
    You do not have cancer, your body does. I will be praying for you Scott. You have touched me with some of the things you have posted in the past and I am taking your news personally. It hurts to know you will have so much to face. As you know you are not alone in this. It can be hard to relate ones feelings with something like this but from the posts here it is obvious you have friends here.

There are alot of options for fighting cancer these days. Try and find some inner peace and calm to help you through this. If you ever need to dump some emotions feel free, I am a good listener. I will PM you my email and IM. I am up almost all night.

God is with you.

Here is to your recovery!

Xtreme Legend
    Hang in there, Scott. I know you can beat this.
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

"Fortune favors the bold"

be strong! endure!

we will do anything we can to help

I am Xtreme
    Scott,

Thank you for having the courage to let your Family here know about your personal life... You are in Our thoughts and prayers. We all crunch here for a personal reason..None as personal as yours and some few family members on the team.. That being said, I know You have the Will power to overcome this little obstacle in the road of life. Power ahead on the road and keep on trucking Scott! You can beat this little obstacle!

Good luck my Friend

of the Strawhat crew.
    This is very devastating news. I truly wish you the best and I know you can get through this. Human will power is very strong and can make anything happen! You, as someone who has put so much effort into helping others, should not have to deal with this!

Good luck and keep your attitude positive at all times, Scott.

XtremeSystems BF3 Platoon - Any XS member is welcome.

XSDCMF
    Hi, you all. Thank you, deeply, for your sentiments, words and prayers. I feel pretty close to this team; with some more than others, due to how long "we've known each other" and with others because ya just can't rid of 'em ( you know, like, uhh... the guy with the PHONE! ). But still I feel lucky to have found such a dedicated and extraordinary crew to run with.

What I have is not good ( as if there is such a thing as good cancer ); it is bladder cancer. There are, basically, two types of this. The first is called transitional or superficial and mainly affects the interior of the bladder. The second type is called muscle-invasive and is very dangerous. The treatment calls for removal of the bladder, prostate, seminal vesicles and urethra, and chemo. I am pretty sure the chemo is happening first. If the cancer breaks through the muscle walls of the bladder then it can get real ugly. Invasive cancer is very aggressive and calls for aggressive treatment.

I am not sure what stage mine is in but I think it's 2 or 3. I know it is "high-grade" which means it is moving, or acting, quick.

Anywhoo, I'm tired of talking about it. It kind of overwhelms me. Today has been not such a good day. Went to work, but was in pain all day ( not knock you over pain, but steady and irritating type pain. ) I left after about 6 hours .

Gonna lick back a little now.
    Crunching to Crush Cancer
    Somebody, Stop Me!

Xtremely unstable
    I have this. I wish I could sit here and tell you it's been a piece of cake but it's been far from. The treatments are grueling and the diversion is a drag. My advice to you is to seek out the best urologists and surgeons, even if it means traveling. Don't hesitate if there's anything at all I can do. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

All my best, Jon
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    TR ultra-x, 2 scythe ultrakaze push/pull
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -------------------------------

would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

maybe it will!

Dayum. Keep well Scott. Sh1t always happens to the good guys... and you are one of them without doubt.

Crunching for Poppabear
    I am truly sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my thoughts. Not much that I can say or do to help, but if there is I will do what I can. Best of luck, I am sure that you can beat it.

Hamster Powered
    DAMN SCOTT!

I am so sorry to hear this my friend, words can not express my feelings. You are a great guy and a very respected member of this forum and team and if there is anything that I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask. You will be in my prayers.

John
    XSWCG Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for the large sums of money that you WILL want to spend to upgrade and add additional equipment. This is an addiction and the forum takes no responsibility morally or financially for the equipment and therapy cost. Thank you and have a great day.

Sigmund Freud said... "Failure to CRUNCH is a sign of Sexual Inadequacies".

Xtreme Cruncher
    Man Im sorry and stay strong you can beat this.

You will definitely be in my thoughts.

I can not do much and I am sorry, but I will keep crunching for sure..

This is just another reason more people need to join us and crunch. COME AND JOIN EVERYONE TEAM 36362. A little bit goes a long way.
    ~ Little Slice of Heaven ~
    Lian Li PC-A05NB w/ Gentle Typhoons
    Core i7 860 @ 3gHz w/ Thor's Hammer
    eVGA P55 SLI
    8GB RAM
    Gigabyte 7970
    Corsair HX850
    OZC Vertex3 SSD 240GB

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from the Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    DAMN SCOTT!

I am so sorry to hear this my friend, words can not express my feelings. You are a great guy and a very respected member of this forum and team and if there is anything that I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask. You will be in my prayers.

John
    As I am at a total loss of what to say, I chose to copy what John wrote, because it comes closest to what I'd like to say but can't for lack of words.
    You can beat this Scott, and we are here to help.
    World Community Grid - come join a great team and help us fight for a better tomorrow![size=1]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Sorry to hear this Scott. My thoughts are with you and if there is ever anything that I can help with just ask. Be strong.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Damn...

I'm at loss for words.

All I do know is that you've been a source of inspiration and determination to me that extends beyond my ability to communicate it sincerely, certainly more than you know or have been told.

Best wishes to you, Scott, my friend. If anyone can beat this, you can.

I dont know what I can do, but if i can do something, please LMK!

Carl

Chasing After Diety
    oh man serlv....

my prays goes out to ya and your family.
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Prayers for you man. And for anyone else here who has cancer (loonym comes to mind, not sure who if anyone else has it?).

This is why we crunch, right?
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme X.I.P.
    you have your XS family for anything, but this is something you already know! You will be in my prayers tonight and please don't get down. stay positive and beat this.

check out "XS REVIEWS"

Want me to believe your hardware review? Show me a receipt

Xtreme Cruncher
    I hope I do not embarrass ya but credit is due and I want people to know what you have done.

Scott, XC_SERLV, is #2 in total points on Team XS WCG, #23 project wide. He has 161 computer years, 181 million points, and 381,504 work units as of this writing. Xtreme. His project name is DCManiak

My hats off to you sir. An Amazing accomplishment.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaGeek View Post
    I hope I do not embarrass ya but credit is due and I want people to know what you have done.

Scott, XC_SERLV, is #2 in total points on Team XS WCG, #23 project wide. He has 161 computer years, 181 million points, and 381,504 work units as of this writing. Xtreme. His project name is DCManiak

My hats off to you sir. An Amazing accomplishment.

Thanks Poppa for posting this.
    Scott isn't one to boast, just sits back and does the work.
    And as much as he might harass me about using the phone, he's just as quilty..
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    my mom died of cancer less than a year ago. forget about computers, we'll take care of that. stay strong and don't give in to fear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast