Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corsair H-50 Cooler Saving the World From the Zombie Apocalypse

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i think im going to sell my megahelems and get a corsair H50-1 i hope it cools it better. anyone interested in the megahelems pm me i will put it up on ebay this weekend its only 2 weeks old.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by dan7777 View Post
    i think im going to sell my megahelems and get a corsair H50-1 i hope it cools it better. anyone interested in the megahelems pm me i will put it up on ebay this weekend its only 2 weeks old.
    hey dude, you would want it at the front of your case, pulling air into the case if that makes sense

make sure you get some ncie fans for the push/pull
    "Cast off your fear. Look forward. Never stand still, retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die. SHOUT! My name is…"
    //James

I'm very happy with my H50. I'm using two Scythe Gentle Typhoon's (1450rpm's) in a push/pull pulling in air from the front of the case and my temps never go above 70 when priming with small fft's. I did a lot of research before grabbing the Typhoon's and have used a lot of other brands but the Typhoon's have the best static pressure and are DEAD silent. For reference I'm running my i7 920 @ 4.2
    Last edited by GameGuru; 11-08-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123